Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Never played the previous ones but may end up getting this one.

1RohG-JzXiM

Khazra Reborn
I definitely would have picked this up if it wasn't only on Switch. Oh well.

Impediment
The graphics look like iPhone graphics.

And it's a Switch exclusive?

Hard pass.

-Pr-
I wouldn't mind the graphics if it had good gameplay, but making it a Switch exclusive after years spent waiting is just bad.

Arachnid1
Thankfully I got a Switch as a present recently so I'll be able to play. Loved the Ultimate Alliance games, though they weren't as good as the X-men Legends games IMO. I hope those get a sequel down the line if this is successful.

Also, Green Goblin with the Soul Gem? Reeeaally bad combo. Should be interesting.

Not a fan of those graphics though.

Ridley_Prime
I get the disappointment on being a platform exclusive, but the game still looks fun. May try out sometime, especially if there's a demo.

Won't exactly be taking Wolverine or any X-Men for granted after the MvCI phuckery. Speaking of, yeah, another Legends somewhere down the line would be nice.

Jmanghan
So this game has been out for awhile now, any good?

Jmanghan
I don't get the deal with the graphics, the game looks pretty for a Switch game, way better than the old games even if we compare this time's graphics to that time's graphics.

Gameplay I feel is way more fun than either series IMO, be it X-Men or Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2, this is coming from someone who is fresh off the PSP version of X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (the exact same as all the other versions, btw.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.