Lady Sif vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Sif has her armor and sword

Morals off for Colossus

deathslash
Colossus finds a way to lose.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Colossus> all.

ShadowFyre
SIF, equal strength, way faster and better skill. He gets the angel dust treatment

abhilegend
Sif is hardly as strong as Colossus

juggernaut74
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
SIF, equal strength, way faster and better skill. He gets the angel dust treatment Angel Dust treatment? I'm assuming you're talking about from the movie in which case Colossus was clearly holding back.

This fight is morals off for Colossus, like when he fought Juggernaut.

And this is a comic fight, I think.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
SIF, equal strength, way faster and better skill. He gets the angel dust treatment
Hell no. Colossus > Sif in strength and durability by far. She's more skilled than he is but he does have H2H training (in the Danger Room). Colossus wins 10/10 unless she BFRs him.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by zopzop
Hell no. Colossus > Sif in strength and durability by far. She's more skilled than he is but he does have H2H training (in the Danger Room). Colossus wins 10/10 unless she BFRs him.

Never mind. Thought I was in movie vs. Yeah, colossus wins. Sit will be hard to tag for a minute but she doesn't have the strength to put him down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.