Thanos vs Hela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Thanos has all the stones, shows up in Asgard.

Fight to the death. Thanos can use his snap if he wishes.

Who wins.

Impediment
Seriously?

BrolyBlack
Seriously.

Impediment
This is beyond spite.

Thanos is nigh-omnipopotent.

BrolyBlack
I thought you just said Hela cant lose in Asgard.

Impediment
Thanos has to snap his fingers and she's dust.

Thanos is on a cosmic level that's light years from Hela's level.

BrolyBlack
Even if he doesn't snap his fingers, he can still beat her with the IG in Asgard correct?

quanchi112
Thanos beats her with or without the stones.

BrolyBlack
Thats what I was thinking

Eon Blue
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos beats her with or without the stones.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
thumb up My brother and I are unbeatable.

Emperordmb
With just the power stone he could destroy Asgard. Just the reality stone he could make all her attacks useless. Just the space stone he could BFR her off of Asgard then kill her there. Just the Time Stone he could lock her in a time loop till he wins. Just the Mind Stone he could **** her mentally. Just the Soul Stone... idk something? Give him any stone and it's spite.

ShadowFyre
The point t is he needs a stone to beat her

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The point t is he needs a stone to beat her No, he does not. Thanos beats her with or without.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The point t is he needs a stone to beat her

Proof?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Proof? thumb up

Emperordmb
I mean no stones is interesting.

I think Thanos would win a fistfight, his physical strength is honestly pretty insane, even aside from pummeling the **** out of the Hulk, he was physically matching the combined might of Spiderman (who caught Cull Obsidian's strike without the iron spider suit, and Cull Obsidian was throwing down with an upgraded Hulkbuster suit and tearing it apart), and Mark 50 Iron Man (who might honestly have comparable physical might to people like Thor and Hulk in this set of armor), while being subdued by the telepathic powers of someone who subdued ego. Also tearing through vibranium with his fingers.

The question is how effective Hela's necroswords would be against him, considering the fact that it took Stormbreaker to seriously injure him and it didn't even impale him all that deeply, it didn't cleave all the way through his body and Thor could push it further in than it originally went. One could legitimately make the argument that her blades wouldn't mean much to him, maybe one of those large ass spikes she used to impale Surtur, but with those Thanos almost certainly has the speed to evade them.

It also comes into question whether or not Thanos has any other powers aside from his brawler capabilities. This is pure speculation on my part, but I find it doubtful Thanos doesn't have other energy type attacks at his disposal. He's capable of wielding the Stones more effectively than anyone else whose been shown with them for the most part, which includes Malekith who has some kinda mystical power on his own and is intimately familiar with the Aether, so I find it doubtful he doesn't have some energy projection abilities. He also presumably trained Ebony Maw who can wield telekinetic powers, and Ebony Maw practically worships Thanos's strength even without the Stones. And to top it all off, Thanos is clearly familiar with the mystic arts given his ability to use the mystic arts to wield the Soul Stone. Again that's all largely speculation.

quanchi112
Thanos wins, indeed.

BruceSkywalker
one snap and Hela goes to hell

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I think Thanos would win a fistfight, his physical strength is honestly pretty insane, even aside from pummeling the **** out of the Hulk, he was physically matching the combined might of Spiderman (who caught Cull Obsidian's strike without the iron spider suit, and Cull Obsidian was throwing down with an upgraded Hulkbuster suit and tearing it apart), and Mark 50 Iron Man (who might honestly have comparable physical might to people like Thor and Hulk in this set of armor), while being subdued by the telepathic powers of someone who subdued ego. Also tearing through vibranium with his fingers.

The question is how effective Hela's necroswords would be against him, considering the fact that it took Stormbreaker to seriously injure him and it didn't even impale him all that deeply, it didn't cleave all the way through his body and Thor could push it further in than it originally went. One could legitimately make the argument that her blades wouldn't mean much to him, maybe one of those large ass spikes she used to impale Surtur, but with those Thanos almost certainly has the speed to evade them.

It also comes into question whether or not Thanos has any other powers aside from his brawler capabilities. This is pure speculation on my part, but I find it doubtful Thanos doesn't have other energy type attacks at his disposal. He's capable of wielding the Stones more effectively than anyone else whose been shown with them for the most part, which includes Malekith who has some kinda mystical power on his own and is intimately familiar with the Aether, so I find it doubtful he doesn't have some energy projection abilities. He also presumably trained Ebony Maw who can wield telekinetic powers, and Ebony Maw practically worships Thanos's strength even without the Stones. And to top it all off, Thanos is clearly familiar with the mystic arts given his ability to use the mystic arts to wield the Soul Stone. Again that's all largely speculation.

thumb up

Thanos wins.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Emperordmb

The problem here is you're not taking into consideration Hela's healing powers. If h2h combat is the only thing Thanos is capable of then that's not going to be enough to take out Hela. And Hela's necroswords were capable of piercing Thor, giant Surtur and Korg's spaceship. At this point if someone wants to claim that Thanos is impervious to them it would fall on them to prove it.

quanchi112
Or on you to prove it damages him. He had a ship driven right down on top of him. Was he badly hurt? Nah, he beats the shit out of her like he did the Hulk.

h1a8
Thanos wins.
Let's be clear, he definitely needs a stone to beat her, otherwise he will get impaled or worse.

FrothByte
Originally posted by quanchi112
Or on you to prove it damages him. He had a ship driven right down on top of him. Was he badly hurt? Nah, he beats the shit out of her like he did the Hulk.

And Thor took on a neutron star. Didn't stop Hela from impaling him with her spear/swords.

Anyway, Thanos wins with a stone... any stone. He loses without.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
And Thor took on a neutron star. Didn't stop Hela from impaling him with her spear/swords.

Anyway, Thanos wins with a stone... any stone. He loses without. Was he that hurt by it? Nah. He needed the axe against Thanos. Still did not beat him.

Thanos is too strong for her. More durable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.