Who on film can Challenge Thanos the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Q from Star Trek

Morgon Freeman as God Almighty

Joe Black as Death

Lucifer from Constantine

Zeus fully powered from Clash of Titans

Second Part

Who wins in a 1v1 in each vs Thanos

Flyattractor
All of them clear cause You didn't put Thanos W/IG.

So yeah....Thanos TOTAL FAIL.

smile

playa1258
Q shows him how an old G snap artist works.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by playa1258
Q shows him how an old G snap artist works.

Why do you think that will work on him?

NemeBro
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Why do you think that will work on him? Because Q is more powerful than Thanos with the IG.

BrolyBlack
Interesting. Can you explain it to me a bit on how/why?

KingD19
And God is straight up God. Bruce with his power casually imagined a rope several million miles long to pull the moon closer to the Earth and was poking stars out of existence. With a wave he could undo the Decimation and make Thanos a giant purple flower. Thanos is nothing to him.

NemeBro
Interesting. Can you explain it to me a bit on how/why? Q is a member of a species which transcends the normal Star Trek multiverse on a higher plane, similar in concept to Mxy from DC. Individual Q can accidentally destroy galaxies if they don't exhibit proper control over their powers, change the gravitational constant of a universe, and often go visit the big bang of the universe as a tourist location.

Apparently. These are just some feats I've seen bopped around online. I'm not a Star Trek guy. Robtard might be able to verify these or list more. thumb up

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
Q is a member of a species which transcends the normal Star Trek multiverse on a higher plane, similar in concept to Mxy from DC. Individual Q can accidentally destroy galaxies if they don't exhibit proper control over their powers, change the gravitational constant of a universe, and often go visit the big bang of the universe as a tourist location.

Apparently. These are just some feats I've seen bopped around online. I'm not a Star Trek guy. Robtard might be able to verify these or list more. thumb up

You're on the money. Q(especially the Q we know and love who loves to torment the main crew) has tanked getting shot with a weapon that causes a supernova. He's created a pocket universe on a whim. Etc, etc... He toys with forces beyond the Gauntlet.

BrolyBlack
So they can go back in time to the Big Bang, or visit where it happened?

KingD19
They do it often.

Bashar Teg
q and possibly God could handle Thanos. i think q is more powerful. BA-God's power seems to be localized to earth, while q can appear anywhere and any time he universe he pleases. Come to think of it I don't recall BA God having any time travel ability. So even if Thanos somehow got an upper hand, q could just undo it. I think it's safe to argue then that he could just undo the infinity gauntlet, infinite times. Maybe just go back in time and give thanos' mom a miscarriage. Nobody can beat q.

Josh_Alexander
Lucifer would take this with ease as well.

KingD19
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
q and possibly God could handle Thanos. i think q is more powerful. BA-God's power seems to be localized to earth, while q can appear anywhere and any time he universe he pleases. Come to think of it I don't recall BA God having any time travel ability. So even if Thanos somehow got an upper hand, q could just undo it. I think it's safe to argue then that he could just undo the infinity gauntlet, infinite times. Maybe just go back in time and give thanos' mom a miscarriage. Nobody can beat q.

Well because in Bruce Almighty we are only shown Earth. Star Trek takes place throughout the galaxy and larger universe so we see Q do more. God also never needed to time travel as the plot only focused on Bruce learning about absolute power and why God was necessary.

But if a novice Bruce can erase stars from existence by tapping them in the night sky and pull the moon over 230,000 miles to Earth in a few seconds by throwing an invisible lasso around it, you're really underselling his power. For example Bruce simply answered "Yes" to every prayer in the world at once and granted all of them.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
q and possibly God could handle Thanos. i think q is more powerful. BA-God's power seems to be localized to earth, while q can appear anywhere and any time he universe he pleases. Come to think of it I don't recall BA God having any time travel ability. So even if Thanos somehow got an upper hand, q could just undo it. I think it's safe to argue then that he could just undo the infinity gauntlet, infinite times. Maybe just go back in time and give thanos' mom a miscarriage. Nobody can beat q. BA God created the universe...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Mindset
BA God created the universe... At one point Bruce also casually wipes several stars from existence to make his date more romantic, as well as pulling the moon closer to Earth. His power clearly extends beyond the Earth.

Impediment
Thanos is an amoeba compared to God, Lucifer, and Q.

Dr. Manhattan would explode Thanos and disintegrate the Infinity Stones on a subatomic level.

relentless1
can somebody tell me what powers Lucifer had in Constantine that makes gives him an easy win here? Honestly asking btw cuz its been a long time since I saw that film and I don't recall any crazy powers on the IG level?

Impediment
Lucifer is a divine being that is borderline omnipotent and is surpassed only by the archangel Michael and God the creator.

KingD19
Was he even surpassed by Michael? Iirc Lucifer and Michael are two halves of the same coin. Creation and Power.

In the movie though Lucifer stopped time just by showing up, and healed Constantine of all his injuries including his lung cancer. He also banished Mammon who was trapped in the psychic girls body and on the verge of being awakened, as well as stripping Gabriel of her grace and turning her human. Only God's divine protection would have allowed her to fight and possibly kill/return him to hell, but God turned his back on Gabriel after her whole plan so she was powerless against him.

SquallX
Wait till Quanchi comes in here and claims Thanos beats everyone all once.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by KingD19

But if a novice Bruce can erase stars from existence by tapping them in the night sky and pull the moon over 230,000 miles to Earth in a few seconds by throwing an invisible lasso around it, you're really underselling his power. For example Bruce simply answered "Yes" to every prayer in the world at once and granted all of them.

Pulling the moon at this point in cinema seems to be a universal feat for these characters, but alas I forgot the part about the stars. I wonder if he was snuffing out entire civilizations? Civilizations which of course don't exist in the BA universe, lest bruce would have heard alien prayers (unless his powers were indeed localized)

That aside, iirc God cleaned Bruce's mess on the fly and did not use time travel. No evidence that I can remember of him having a mastery over time like q. Then again I only saw BA twice and long ago, so feel free to correct me

BrolyBlack
Was he even surpassed by Michael? Iirc Lucifer and Michael are two halves of the same coin. Creation and Power.

In the movie though Lucifer stopped time just by showing up, and healed Constantine of all his injuries including his lung cancer. He also banished Mammon who was trapped in the psychic girls body and on the verge of being awakened, as well as stripping Gabriel of her grace and turning her human. Only God's divine protection would have allowed her to fight and possibly kill/return him to hell, but God turned his back on Gabriel after her whole plan so she was powerless against him.

Yes it was an OP showing, and you explain it this way makes more sense to me, I thought it was God who stripped her powers and made her mortal, but it makes more sense now that it was Lucifer who did this because God turned his back on her.

Any thoughts on Death vs Thanos?

quanchi112
Thanos cannot be challenged. Too powerful, too much willpower, unbeatable in one on one combat.

Bashar Teg
Ironically q stomps thanos with the snap of a finger. The difference is that q likely never needed to snap his fingers and was just doing it to be flamboyant. Sorry quan

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos cannot be challenged. Too powerful, too much willpower, unbeatable in one on one combat. What does Thanos do to Q or BA God?

Eon Blue
No one is a match for Thanos in cinema.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by relentless1
can somebody tell me what powers Lucifer had in Constantine that makes gives him an easy win here? Honestly asking btw cuz its been a long time since I saw that film and I don't recall any crazy powers on the IG level?

Lucifer Morningstar can manipulate all of creation. That places him at a multiversal scale.

The Gauntlet would be a toy to him.

Josh_Alexander

No. As you said, they are two and the same.

Both have the same power.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
No one is a match for Thanos in cinema.

The troll has spoken! laughing out loud

Seems you go thread after thread following Quan's stupidity. How pathetic.

Don't twins have a mind of their own? Or is it shared?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Lucifer Morningstar can manipulate all of creation. That places him at a multiversal scale.

The Gauntlet would be a toy to him.

He never demonstrated the raw power Thanos did. Lucifer loses.

Josh_Alexander
He never demonstrated the raw power Thanos did. Lucifer loses.

Am not gonna contest your mental disability!

Eon Blue
No. As you said, they are two and the same.

Both have the same power.

What the hell are you talking about? Michael never existed in the movie.

Damn mouth breather.

Josh_Alexander
What the hell are you talking about? Michael never existed in the movie.

Damn mouth breather.

Not being mentioned =/= not existing.

Your stupidity noted once again!

Eon Blue

Your stupidity noted once again!

Someone is clearly existing in a make believe world and not reality. Poor little Joshy boy.

We forgive you for your idiocy.

Josh_Alexander
Someone is clearly existing in a make believe world and not reality. Poor little Joshy boy.

We forgive you for your idiocy.

I admit, you are Quan's similar, yet more stupid.

Inform yourself Kiddo.

Impediment
Lucifer is to Thanos what a T-Rex is to a worm.

Josh_Alexander
Going back to the topic.

These ones would obliterate IG Thanos without a struggle:

- God (Morgan Freeman)
- Q
- Lucifer

Impediment
Don't forget Dr. Manhattan, too.

SquallX
Thanos cannot be challenged. Too powerful, too much willpower, unbeatable in one on one combat.

****ing called it!

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment
Don't forget Dr. Manhattan, too.

Yeah. But he ain't in this thread.

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
What about Death?

Josh_Alexander
What about Death?

I haven't watched that movie, ergo I can't give comment on that one.

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
Vertigo is based on a Christian background! Michael not being mentioned doesn't mean he is non-existant.

Perhaps you should read the Bible idiot!

Avoid yourself further shame Eon! Go and wait for Quan to come; you can't face me alone worm!

Concession accepted. You know nothing of the source material and are trying to cover your glowing ignorance.

Michael was never mentioned in the movie as much as you want him to be. To believe otherwise is pure theory. We go by FACTS, not your delusions. You really seem to have a hard time with facts.

Thanos wins.

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
Thanos beats them both.

Josh_Alexander
Concession accepted. You know nothing of the source material and are trying to cover your glowing ignorance.

Michael was never mentioned in the movie as much as you want him to be. To believe otherwise is pure theory. We go by FACTS, not your delusions. You really seem to have a hard time with facts.

Thanos wins.

Plus, I never said he was in the movie IDIOT!!!

You are my inferior Eon! Stop making a fool of yourself. Thanos loses, and there ain't a thing you can do about it!

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
****ing called it! Thanos is the king.

Surtur
Q blinks Thanos out of existence.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Q blinks Thanos out of existence. Nah, you are deluding yourself.

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue
I OWN YOU!

To defeat you is nonchalant!

Go beg your stupid brother Quan to come help you, 'cause otherwise you are just making us laugh boy!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Under whose jurisdiction? Under whose laws? Yours?! We all know how juvenile you are. The fact that you goat about this like a child speaks volumes.

Thanos beats Lucifer and Q into dust. Just like I would to you.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue
Eon quotes me twice, a proof that he is Butthurt because I've educated him!

Hey Eon. Let's BZ on this!

Prove that you are not the troll everyone here believes you to be.

You represent Thanos. I pick anyone of the challengers in this thread!

If I win do you agree to not posting and banning yourself henceforth? We all know how stupid you are.

Josh_Alexander
If I win do you agree to not posting and banning yourself henceforth? We all know how stupid you are.

Unlike you, am not a fake account. Plus, I know you wish your master would disappear, yet that ain't happening in a long while.

Josh_Alexander
My proposal: Loser gets vanished for a month.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Surtur
Under whose jurisdiction? Under whose laws? Yours?! We all know how juvenile you are. The fact that you goat about this like a child speaks volumes.

Thanos beats Lucifer and Q into dust. Just like I would to you.

I agree about Lucifer, the tv version does not even come close to the power level of his comic version. He'd get defeated.

However, how exactly does Thanos take out Q? Q can withstand the big bang without even messing up his hair, warp reality, is immortal, and can travel through time and space at will.

Silent Master
Here's a hint, they're trolling.

Surtur
I see.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
I agree about Lucifer, the tv version does not even come close to the power level of his comic version. He'd get defeated.

However, how exactly does Thanos take out Q? Q can withstand the big bang without even messing up his hair, warp reality, is immortal, and can travel through time and space at will.

The second most powerful being in creation losing to the IG!? You are kidding.

Impediment

I allow Quan and Eon to troll without shame.

It gets reactions and hits.

Surtur
The second most powerful being in creation losing to the IG!? You are kidding.

What feat has Lucifer performed that makes you think he could do anything to Thanos with the IG?

Also how is he the second most powerful being in creation? He was getting beaten by Uriel and only survived because Uriel decided to spare him. Then even with a sword that could kill anything he still had to wait until Uriel was distracted in order to kill him.

Impediment
Lucifer from the 2005 Constantine film has very little screen feats, as per the MVF Golden Rule. Ol' Scratch froze time, swapped around some souls in Hell with his thoughts, and removed cancer from John. That't about it.

Vertigo Comics Lucifer is God Tier levels past Thanos and is virtually omnipotent, with Michael and God being the next strongest.

Even Death, of the Endless, is less powerful than Lucifer.

Josh_Alexander
Lucifer from the 2005 Constantine film has very little screen feats, as per the MVF Golden Rule. Ol' Scratch froze time, swapped around some souls in Hell with his thoughts, and removed cancer from John. That't about it.

Vertigo Comics Lucifer is God Tier levels past Thanos and is virtually omnipotent, with Michael and God being the next strongest.

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
What feat has Lucifer performed that makes you think he could do anything to Thanos with the IG?

Also how is he the second most powerful being in creation? He was getting beaten by Uriel and only survived because Uriel decided to spare him. Then even with a sword that could kill anything he still had to wait until Uriel was distracted in order to kill him.

Moviewise none. Lucifer has little feats.

Saying that Thanos IG can defeat Lucifer is speculation, as is to say otherwise.

Logicwise, following the movie's cosmology, Lucifer stands at the highest of creation, behind God. Just like he does in the comics.

The IG is a universal weapon. Considering that creation would represent a multiversal or even omniversal scale.

Logicwise, Lucifer should win this.

Surtur

For some reason I thought this was tv Lucifer. Yeah comic Lucifer is a beast, he's even beyond the comic version of an IG wielding Thanos.

Eon Blue

Surtur

Saying that Thanos IG can defeat Lucifer is speculation, as is to say otherwise.

Logicwise, following the movie's cosmology, Lucifer stands at the highest of creation, behind God. Just like he does in the comics.

The IG is a universal weapon. Considering that creation would represent a multiversal or even omniversal scale.

Logicwise, Lucifer should win this.

You seem to agree that, going by feats, Lucifer can't win.

I get that he's supposed to be some nigh omnipotent being who is second to God, but then again Thanos is supposed to be omnipotent too. with the IG.

You also say he's the second most powerful being, but is that even true? In the comics it seems so, but in the movie I seem to recall that Gabriel tries to attack him and she does fail...but from what Lucifer says it's implied she failed cuz God no longer had her back. Which seems to suggest if she hadn't turned evil the outcome might have been different.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
You seem to agree that, going by feats, Lucifer can't win.

I get that he's supposed to be some nigh omnipotent being who is second to God, but then again Thanos is supposed to be omnipotent too. with the IG.

You also say he's the second most powerful being, but is that even true? In the comics it seems so, but in the movie I seem to recall that Gabriel tries to attack him and she does fail...but from what Lucifer says it's implied she failed cuz God no longer had her back. Which seems to suggest if she hadn't turned evil the outcome might have been different.

IG has more feats. That doesn't make it more powerful however.

IG isn't omnipotent. Specially not after the Gauntlet being severely damaged by wiping half the universe's life.

Gabriel lost, as you said, because God abandoned her. Ain't like she has a chance against Lucifer on her own.

Surtur

IG isn't omnipotent. Specially not after the Gauntlet being severely damaged by wiping half the universe's life.

Gabriel lost, as you said, because God abandoned her. Ain't like she has a chance against Lucifer on her own.

But the actual feats Lucifer performed on screen are not superior to those performed by the IG.

Josh_Alexander
But the actual feats Lucifer performed on screen are not superior to those performed by the IG.

Won't deny that. Yet the ones he did perform are low-feats, where his limits remain unknown.

quanchi112

Logicwise, Lucifer should win this. This is trumpesque reasoning. Thanos wins based off common sense, feats, abilities, etc. you should be ashamed of yourself.

quanchi112
Won't deny that. Yet the ones he did perform are low-feats, where his limits remain unknown. Thanos wins, effortlessly.

BrolyBlack

Was the gauntlet damaged, and if so, why and how?

Josh_Alexander
Thanos wins, effortlessly.

Q and Morgan Almighty stomp Thanos.

quanchi112
Q and God Almighty stomp Thanos. Based on?

Impediment
Screen feats, you derelict.

I allow you to troll, but this is borderline.

Just........no.

Josh_Alexander
Was the gauntlet damaged, and if so, why and how?

Yes it was damage.

The Gauntlet is made of Uru. Although the Infinity Stones are omnipotent at a Universal scale, the gauntlet isn't strong enough to wield large amounts of energy.

Josh_Alexander
Based on?

Based on information. Inform yourself Quan.

BrolyBlack
Yes it was damage.

The Gauntlet is made of Uru. Although the Infinity Stones are omnipotent at a Universal scale, the gauntlet isn't strong enough to wield large amounts of energy.

Makes sense

Josh_Alexander
Makes sense

Imagine the stones like batteries. Every time you use them, energy gets released.

The more powerful the feat performed, the more energy gets released.

Uru is a strong metal, but even Uru melts.

quanchi112
Based on information. Inform yourself Quan. If you cannot post any specific evidence then it is just another of your many baseless claims.

quanchi112
Screen feats, you derelict.

I allow you to troll, but this is borderline.

Just........no. Who are you referring to?

Eon Blue
Josh and his fantasy world view of reality.

Thanos annihilates all the rest.

quanchi112

Thanos annihilates all the rest. That is what I thought but I wanted the clarification. High fives my brother.

Eon Blue
The KMC bros remain victorious.

quanchi112
No one would dare challenge us. NO ONE.

Josh_Alexander
If you cannot post any specific evidence then it is just another of your many baseless claims.

If you will participate in a thread, you must have knowledge over both characters being debated!

In other words, thanks for proving that you are only here due to your bias for Thanos. Your opinion is biased!

@Impediment: This is next level troll.

Either way, here is a hint, Morgan Almighty is OMNIPOTENT whereas IG isn't.

Another hint, Q is a multiversal scale being, whereas the Infinity Stones are universal.

Thanos loses terribly!

Josh_Alexander

Thanos annihilates all the rest.

The real account is here. You are no longer required ******!

laughing out loud

Go find other threads to troll.

quanchi112
If you will participate in a thread, you must have knowledge over both characters being debated!

In other words, thanks for proving that you are only here due to your bias for Thanos. Your opinion is biased!

@Impediment: This is next level troll.

Either way, here is a hint, Morgan Almighty is OMNIPOTENT whereas IG isn't.

Another hint, Q is a multiversal scale being, whereas the Infinity Stones are universal.

Thanos loses terribly! Feats not silly exaggerations. Thanos wins. Easily. Snap.

WolvesofBabylon
Thanos loses majority of these.

Josh_Alexander
Feats not silly exaggerations. Thanos wins. Easily. Snap.

Says someone who hasn't watch the movies. You don't know what you are talking about! Your opinion is invalid!

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon

Only a Troll would say otherwise.

Eon Blue

In your dreams.

Thanos wins.

Josh_Alexander
In your dreams.

Thanos wins.

KMC》》》》》》》》》Fake accounts.

WolvesofBabylon
In your dreams.

Thanos wins.

Dreams? Reality? Same result

Impediment
Morgan Freeman is to Thanos what Godzilla is to an ant.

BrolyBlack
It seems like the infinity stone make you close to god-like, but it doesn't give you omnipresence or make you omnipotent. If it had Thanos wouldn't have been hurt by Stormbreaker and he should have been able to heal himself instantly from the wound, but as we see, he was damaged badly and he couldn't heal himself as we see himself still badly injured.

quanchi112
Says someone who hasn't watch the movies. You don't know what you are talking about! Your opinion is invalid! Name a feat superior. Go ahead. Put up or shut up, boy.

quanchi112
In your dreams.

Thanos wins. thumb up

Eon Blue
KMC》》》》》》》》》Fake accounts.

More theory and no proof. Get with the program, sonny.

Wrong on all accounts. Thanos obliterates these morons.

Josh_Alexander
Name a feat superior. Go ahead. Put up or shut up, boy.

Watch the movies. I don't need to inform your biased ass!

Josh_Alexander
More theory and no proof. Get with the program, sonny.

Wrong on all accounts. Thanos obliterates these morons.

Quanchi is here, you are irrelevant. Bye bye!

Eon Blue

quanchi112
Watch the movies. I don't need to inform your biased ass! Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Quanchi is here, you are irrelevant. Bye bye! Do not speak to my brother like this ever again.

Josh_Alexander
Concession accepted.

Yeap, haven't watched the movies, your opinion is irrelevant.

Josh_Alexander
Do not speak to my brother like this ever again.

For once I thought he was really your brother. But naah, he is way too similar! Even twins have differences.

Almost lure me into believing Eon wasn't your fake acc Quan.

quanchi112
Yeap, haven't watched the movies, your opinion is irrelevant. You failed to provide evidence.

quanchi112
For once I thought he was really your brother. But naah, he is way too similar! Even twins have differences.

Almost lure me into believing Eon wasn't your fake acc Quan. You are upset that Thanos wins.

Robtard
Q from Star Trek

Morgon Freeman as God Almighty

Joe Black as Death

Lucifer from Constantine

Zeus fully powered from Clash of Titans

Second Part

Who wins in a 1v1 in each vs Thanos

Nemebro was pretty spot on with the Q, they're virtual gods for most intents and purposes here. Q could casually destroy Thanos if he so wished or more likely would just **** with him and torment by taking away the IG.

Morgan God is supposed to be the God of Abraham, so he'd be the most powerful here if we go with intent and Thanos would have no chance here.

I vaguely recall Meet Joe Black, but he's supposed to be the concept of death, a universal constant/power? So I suppose Thanos would be hard pressed to destroy Death itself.

Lucifer in that film seemed somewhat limited, like he had dominion over hell but not so much outside of it. Can't say here, but as a concept as he relates to the God of Abraham, he should be more powerful than Thanos with the IG.

Zeus fully powered is the god who created mankind, though going from what we've seen, Thanos should be able to take him if he properly uses the power a complete IG provides.

Josh_Alexander
You failed to provide evidence.

If you would have watched Bruce Almighty you'd know that Morgan is omnipotent.

Your biased opinion means nothing!

You are upset that Thanos wins.

You are the only one here claiming so!

quanchi112
If you would have watched Bruce Almighty you'd know that Morgan is omnipotent.

Your biased opinion means nothing!

You are the only one here claiming so! Words try a feat. What was his greatest feat? Movie feats, kiddo.

Josh_Alexander
Words try a feat. What was his greatest feat? Movie feats, kiddo.

His greatest feat is being God aka Omnipotent.

Watch the movie Thanos fanboy, or shut up.

WolvesofBabylon
Pretty stupid to argue. Not surprised Quan is trying

quanchi112
His greatest feat is being God aka Omnipotent.

Watch the movie Thanos fanboy, or shut up. That is a description not a feat. What is his best feat?

quanchi112
Pretty stupid to argue. Not surprised Quan is trying Are you unfamiliar with the rules?

Josh_Alexander
Pretty stupid to argue. Not surprised Quan is trying

The movie makes it way clear that he is omnipotent. But you know, Quan's ignorance has always been known!

Josh_Alexander
That is a description not a feat. What is his best feat?

Movie statements are feats! The fact that you ignore that is further proof of your foolishness!

quanchi112
Movie statements are feats! The fact that you ignore that is further proof of your foolishness! What is his greatest feat? Simple question. Quit avoiding it.

Josh_Alexander
What is his greatest feat? Simple question. Quit avoiding it.

Being omnipotent aka watch the movie!

quanchi112
Being omnipotent aka watch the movie! So a general statement that does not pertain to anyone outside that weak universe. Thanos wins with a snap.

Josh_Alexander
So a general statement that does not pertain to anyone outside that weak universe. Thanos wins with a snap.

....No....It pertains to the movie!!! Watch the movie, otherwise your words mean NOTHING!

Here is a hint, Bruce was able to pull the moon thousands of kilometers closer to Earth!

Morgan》》》》》》》Bruce!

quanchi112
....No....It pertains to the movie!!! Watch the movie, otherwise your words mean NOTHING!

Here is a hint, Bruce was able to pull the moon thousands of kilometers closer to Earth!

Morgan》》》》》》》Bruce! Even if i took the word literally that does not mean unbeatable. Thanos blinked out half the universe. He also throws moons, kiddo.

Josh_Alexander
Even if i took the word literally that does not mean unbeatable. Thanos blinked out half the universe. He also throws moons, kiddo.

He throwed a smaller moon!

Another hint. In the same scene, Bruce created multiple big stars on the sky - with his index finger - with 0 effort!

In other words, Bruce created multiple suns (probably supernovas) with 0 effort.

Later on, he erased one of them (basically erased a sun from existence) with 0 effort.

Bring a feat from the gauntlet similar to such laughing out loud

You forget that the Gauntlet was toasted after such a feat! Morgan could erase the whole universe with less effort!

WATCH THE MOVIE QUAN! YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF!

quanchi112
He throwed a smaller moon!

Another hint. In the same scene, Bruce created multiple big stars on the sky - with his index finger - with 0 effort!

In other words, Bruce created multiple suns (probably supernovas) with 0 effort.

Later on, he erased one of them (basically erased a sun from existence) with 0 effort.

Bring a feat from the gauntlet similar to such laughing out loud

You forget that the Gauntlet was toasted after such a feat! Morgan could erase the whole universe with less effort!

WATCH THE MOVIE QUAN! YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF! Threw it prior to having all the stones, kiddo.

None of those feats compare to blinking half the universe away. None. No proof just your silly opinion. Thanos wins. He still used the space stone after you nitwit.

Josh_Alexander
Threw it prior to having all the stones, kiddo.

None of those feats compare to blinking half the universe away. None. No proof just your silly opinion. Thanos wins. He still used the space stone after you nitwit.

He wiped half the Universe and his gauntlet was almost destroyed!!!!

You are a fool! Morgan is God therefore creator of everything! WATCH THE MOVIE!

Another hint. In the same scene, Bruce turned off the moon with a single clap! He effortlessly erased the moon from the sky or moved it.

Morgan Almighty 》》》》 Thanos and your nonesense!

quanchi112
He wiped half the Universe and his gauntlet was almost destroyed!!!!

You are a fool! Morgan is God therefore creator of everything! WATCH THE MOVIE!

Another hint. In the same scene, Bruce turned off the moon with a single clap! He effortlessly erased the moon from the sky or moved it.

Morgan Almighty 》》》》 Thanos and your nonesense! He just needs to snap to win. He still could use the stones after, kiddo.

This is a fight. Thanos wins. Your debating is awful.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>