CIA MK Ulta Doc Drop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
I guess Alex Joens finally got one right. I read through these documents, its pretty sick stuff.

One question now, why would anyone ever trust the government again about anything?

Doc Drop

Bashar Teg
Time to do putin's work again? Will you never learn, ti?

Surtur
Alex Jones wasn't the first to talk about MK Ultra, plenty has been said by far more credible people.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I guess Alex Joens finally got one right. I read through these documents, its pretty sick stuff.

One question now, why would anyone ever trust the government again about anything?

Doc Drop

You ever see the "Wormwood" documentary on netflix?

BrolyBlack
Forum mess up

Surtur
What does Putin have to do with this? This more Russia Derangement Syndrome?

BrolyBlack

Surtur
The Wormwood docu-drama details how we drugged(without his knowledge) a scientist with LSD and then a few weeks later he committed "suicide".

The family of the guy(wife and kids) were, to my knowledge, the only US citizens to ever specifically get an invite to the WH and an apology from the president(Ford) over something we did to them.

Bashar Teg
jade helm, wikileaks dumps, and now this. You seem to leap at any opportunity to help subvert our democracy. Thankfully you've been completely ineffective, but still I have to ask: why?

And yes the Cia did incredibly evil and scummy things long ago. That's never been a secret.

BrolyBlack
Transparency doesn't subvert democracy. We the people deserve to always know the truth.

I would say everyone in the media and the Democrats has done more to subvert our democracy than anyone in history the past 2 years. Wouldnt you agree?

Surtur
Transparency doesn't subvert democracy. We the people deserve to always know the truth.

I would say everyone in the media and the Democrats has done more to subvert our democracy than anyone in history the past 2 years. Wouldnt you agree?

You're realizing now the insanity here, he wasn't talking about the poster "Putinbot" like you thought, he legit meant the ACTUAL Putin lol.

Bashar Teg
Public transparency of espionage and military intelligence would destroy our (or any) country.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Public transparency of espionage and intelligence would destroy our (or any) country.

^Wants to keep drugging our own citizens against their will a secret, cuz democracy.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
^hurt my fee fees

I know, baby man. I'm sowwy

BrolyBlack
Public transparency of espionage and military intelligence would destroy our (or any) country.

Im not sure how exposing human rights violations like Abu Grave destroyed our country, it made us better.

The people who leaked that, did they destroy the country? Or the journalists who uncovered the pentagon papers?

Did stopping waterboarding destroy our democracy when that was uncovered?

Bashar Teg
Im not sure how exposing human rights violations like Abu Grave destroyed our country, it made us better.

The people who leaked that, did they destroy the country? Or the journalists who uncovered the pentagon papers?

Did stopping waterboarding destroy our democracy when that was uncovered?

All of which did not require 100% transparency of military secrets in order to expose, yes?

BrolyBlack
My point is we shouldn't have these secrets, we cant treat people like this.

Bashar Teg

Should make ourselves completely vulnerable by eliminating military secrets, in order to avoid incidents of human rights violations which will likely be exposed anyway?

Surtur
Nobody ever said the military shouldn't be able to keep anything secret. There are things to be kept secret.

Crimes against our own people are not one of those things.

Bashar Teg
So we should just have all those secrets made public so that the public can decide what should be secret?

Just to review: I'm arguing against a call OP made for transparency. What imaginary argument were you winning?

BrolyBlack
In this program along with drugging and mind control and vast many other things, they were experimenting with humans and fish that emit electricity to get humans to do the same. That isn't right and morally it's rather disgusting. This guy has filed thousands of FOIA requests and got very little.

Surtur
So we should just have all those secrets made public so that the public can decide what should be secret?

Just to review: I'm arguing against a call OP made for transparency. What imaginary argument were you winning?

He called for transparency in crimes against our own you dipshit, he didn't say reveal all intelligence secrets. Do better.

^ "These secrets" is, I'm pretty sure, referring to shit like "we drugged our own citizens against their will". Not literally any secret our government has.

Bashar Teg
You only demand transparency of unprosecuted crimes? K good luck with that squirt, since that apparently makes sense to you wacko

BrolyBlack

Surtur
You only demand transparency of unprosecuted crimes? K good luck with that squirt, since that apparently makes sense to you wacko

I'm simply noting nobody was calling for complete and total transparency in all things. It would mean people want the names of any spies we have publicly released.

BrolyBlack
More news to come out of this.

CIA developed mind control dogs with this same program.

Newsweek is the first major publication to pick this up. Are people going to start calling them agents of Putin and subverting democracy now?

https://www.newsweek.com/cia-mkultra-documents-files-remote-control-dogs-1250519

https://s.newsweek.com/sites/www.newsweek.com/files/styles/embed_tablet/public/2018/12/07/surgery-remote-control-dog-cia-mkultra.png

Putinbot1

Just to review: I'm arguing against a call OP made for transparency. What imaginary argument were you winning? How did I miss this thread. Wow the Bash of old in annihilation modethumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
How did I miss this thread. Wow the Bash of old in annihilation modethumb up

Hey b*tch t*ts how is Bash lying and trying to imply the OP wanted 100% transparency in everything...him being in annihilation mode?

I know I know, you won't have any actual valid argument to present, just trolling, but I figured I'd give you a shot to put forth something of actual substance instead of cucking for Bash.

Putinbot1
Hey b*tch t*ts how is Bash lying and trying to imply the OP wanted 100% transparency in everything...him being in annihilation mode?

I know I know, you won't have any actual valid argument to present, just trolling, but I figured I'd give you a shot to put forth something of actual substance instead of cucking for Bash. haha Reek, get a job. Get something. You so triggered gimp.

Surtur
haha Reek, get a job. Get something. You so triggered gimp.

^I figured you had nothing of substance to offer b*tch t*ts, thanks for proving it. Moving on smile

Putinbot1
^I figured you had nothing of substance to offer b*tch t*ts, thanks for proving it. Moving on smile Haha reek, do some back exercises. laughing loser.

Surtur
Haha reek, do some back exercises. laughing loser.

Do...any kind of exercise, anything to get rid of those titties you're rocking.

Bashar Teg
So then maybe like 70-80% transparency of unprosecuted crimes? You really are a stupid pos.

Putinbot1
So then maybe like 70-80% transparency of unprosecuted crimes? You really are a stupid pos. Pretty much, but he didn't even finish high school.

Surtur
So then maybe like 70-80% transparency of unprosecuted crimes? You really are a stupid pos.

You're not very bright. He's talking about transparency for crimes we committed against our own citizens. That is it.

WHY can't you admit you incorrectly described his argument? I don't get it, the topic is 2 pages long, we can ALL see it. He did not argue for what you're claiming he did, period.

Putinbot1
You're not very bright. He's talking about transparency for crimes we committed against our own citizens. That is it.

WHY can't you admit you incorrectly described his argument? Finish high school, get a degree loser.

Surtur
Finish high school, get a degree loser.

Lose the b*tch t*ts coward, quit cucking for grown ass men. Let him answer why he can't acknowledge he's full of shit.

Putinbot1
Lose the b*tch t*ts coward, quit cucking for grown ass men. Let him answer why he can't acknowledge he's full of shit. Get a job loser, get some qualifications, get a gf, choose life. You little gimp.

Surtur
Get a job loser, get some qualifications, get a gf, choose life. You little gimp.

It's quite clear you know the arguments your bf presented are faulty.

Putinbot1
It's quite clear you know the arguments your bf presented are faulty. Bash is right.
Get a job loser, get some qualifications, get a gf, choose life. You little gimp.

Surtur
Bash is right.

No he's quite clearly incorrect. Nobody ever said the government needs to be transparent in everything. This would mean you want them to release the names of spies, etc.

It's a fact that your boyfriend was, in fact, wrong.

Putinbot1
No he's quite clearly incorrect. Nobody ever said the government needs to be transparent in everything. This would mean you want them to release the names of spies, etc.

It's a fact that your boyfriend was, in fact, wrong. Reek back tracking from an inference.

Bashar Teg

It's a fact that your boyfriend was, in fact, wrong.

^^ still doesn't understand the impossibility of transparency for unprosecuted crimes. Lol what a dumbcunt.

Putinbot1
^^ still doesn't understand the impossibility of transparency for unprosecuted crimes. Lol what a dumb ****. Pretty much. Surt is like a failed Paddington Bear villain.

Surtur
Reek back tracking from an inference.

Uh no, the bottom line is that the claim that anyone was arguing for 100% transparency in all things is a lie, period. Context matters, and transparency was being talked about in the context of crimes against our own citizens.

He also tried to say he's arguing against a claim the OP made about transparency, but the issue is he pulled the "you're doing putins work!" before transparency was even mentioned.

Bashar Teg
Pretty much. Surt is like a failed Paddington Bear villain.

Maybe someone should explain it to him. I recommend using crayons or maybe puppets

Putinbot1
Uh no, the bottom line is that the claim that anyone was arguing for 100% transparency in all things is a lie, period. Context matters, and transparency was being talked about in the context of crimes against our own citizens.

He also tried to say he's arguing against a claim the OP made about transparency, but the issue is he pulled the "you're doing putins work!" before transparency was even mentioned. Reek your reading comprehension fails many times perhaps the majority of times.

Surtur
^^ still doesn't understand the impossibility of transparency for unprosecuted crimes. Lol what a dumbcunt.

So you still lack the balls to admit you described the OP's argument incorrectly? Okie dokie.

Putinbot1
Maybe someone should explain it to him. I recommend using crayons or maybe puppets I think we should get someone he'd respect like seal team, hard zero, clue for Surt they aren't real seals.

Surtur
I think we should get someone he'd respect like seal team, hard zero, clue for Surt they aren't real seals.

It's kinda sad to see you try to white knight for this guys false claims lol.

Putinbot1
It's kinda sad to see you try to white knight for this guys false claims lol. no

Bashar Teg
Reek your reading comprehension fails many times perhaps the majority of times.

The real problem imho is his complete lack of reasoning skills. Thus his sci-fi solution of transparency of crimes that were never prosecuted. I say, since we're talking batshit, why not just prosecute the crimes before they even happen? Member that Tom cruise movie with the floating zombie psychics? *boom* problem solved.

Surtur
The real problem imho is his complete lack of reasoning skills. Thus his sci-fi solution of transparency of crimes that were never prosecuted. I say, since we're talking batshit, why not just prosecute the crimes before they even happen? Member that Tom cruise movie with the floating zombie psychics? *boom* problem solved.

You're really just this stupid, aren't you? We're talking about transparency for horrible things our government did to it's citizens. That is it.

You, being a dipshit, acted like the OP wanted to spill all our damn secrets to the public.

Now you lack the balls to even admit you misrepresented the argument lol. All you can do is circle jerk with your pal over this, all the while never actually giving any substance for your claims.

Bashar Teg
You're really just this stupid, aren't you? We're talking about transparency for horrible things our government did to it's citizens. That is it.

You, being a dipshit, acted like the OP wanted to spill all our damn secrets to the public.

Now you lack the balls to even admit you misrepresented the argument lol. All you can do is circle jerk with your pal over this, all the while never actually giving any substance for your claims.

Keep posturing like a pubescent boy, while still not understanding why you are being completely nonsensical and an overall idiot. Whatever you need to take your mind off your pathetic excuse for a life. Dumbcunt.

Flyattractor
Poor Bashy. Still imagining others as his seuxual boy toys..

So Sad.. Pedo Sad.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Poor Bashy. Still imagining others as his seuxual boy toys..

So Sad.. Pedo Sad.

Notice he STILL has not been able to acknowledge the context of the discussion was transparency when it comes to horrid things we did to our own citizens? He suddenly moved the goalposts and started talking about Minority Report, I legit laughed out loud at the insanity.

Flyattractor
They are still diss pissing in their panties that you didn't stoop to the Attempted PedoGangBang of a certain little Fascist Monchichi's "Debate" Challenge.

Oh that is Burning their Backsides Hard!

Its Great.

Keep on Surting Surt!

Surtur
They are still diss pissing in their panties that you didn't stoop to the Attempted PedoGangBang of a certain little Fascist Monchichi's "Debate" Challenge.

Oh that is Burning their Backsides Hard!

Its Great.

Keep on Surting Surt!

Oh that thread is pure comedy, they are so damn salty over it.

Bashar Teg
^^The retards keep barking and humping eachother, but still no answer on how there can possibly be transparency for crimes that were never prosecuted. What stupid pieces of shit they are.

Flyattractor
Bashy really needs a Comfort Spooning right now.

Surtur
Bashy really needs a Comfort Spooning right now.

He's quite retarded. He seems to feel our own government isn't aware of shady sh*t we've done to our own citizens...and would somehow be incapable of disclosing this information without someone being prosecuted. Where he got this notion? I literally have no idea. The MK Ultra stuff was decades ago I'm not sure who he'd even expect the current admin to prosecute.

He ALSO seems to feel that such disclosures would somehow help Putin(he's yet to adequately explain that too)

Bashar Teg
He's quite retarded. He seems to feel our own government isn't aware of shady sh*t we've done to our own citizens...and would somehow be incapable of disclosing this information without someone being prosecuted. Where he got this notion? I literally have no idea. . More emotional drivel. Meanwhile, gathering information about a suspected crime is part of the process of prosecuting. My god you are so goddamn stupid.

Flyattractor
Arf Arf Bow Wow Wow SPOON !

Get a spoon Bashy.

smokin'

Surtur
. More emotional drivel. Meanwhile, gathering information about a suspected crime is part of the process of prosecuting. My god you are so goddamn stupid.

Again: you do not need to prosecute someone to release information about misdeeds against citizens. Why is this hard to grasp? The government didn't prosecute anyone over MK Ultra lol. Yet here we have information finally released about it.

You're digging this hole for yourself all because you're just too stubborn to admit you misrepresented the argument people were making about transparency.

And you still have yet to give a valid explanation for how admitting we did bad things to our citizens decades ago somehow helps Putin.

Putinbot1
. More emotional drivel. Meanwhile, gathering information about a suspected crime is part of the process of prosecuting. My god you are so goddamn stupid. Exactly thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.