Udon Ken Masters vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Ken from the Street Fighter comic, vs comics own pretty boy rich Kung fu fighter.

Who wins?

Vanguard
I don't know all of Ken's feats. But from what I have seen, this is about as close as a fight can be.

StiltmanFTW
It's really not.

Udon SF was incredibly enjoyable, but the characters simply lack the feats when compared to 616 Marvel.

Danny destroys Ken.

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's really not.

Udon SF was incredibly enjoyable, but the characters simply lack the feats when compared to 616 Marvel.

Danny destroys Ken.

I somehow ignored the Udon part. I've never seen it. Will youtube it and come back.

StiltmanFTW
Udon are comics, you dummie. Read them, don't youtube them.

Vanguard
Udon are comics, you dummie. Read them, don't youtube them.

I'm not as big a nerd as you are. Can you blame me?

And hop off my dikk real quick before I embarrass you like I normally do.

Vanguard
And by the way, you can youtube comics dummie.

StiltmanFTW
Hit a nerve, I see.

I can surely blame you, considering how you registered in 2013 and spend a lot of time here.

Always knew your entire comic book knowledge came from shitty youtube videos laughing out loud

Vanguard

Always knew your entire comic book knowledge came from shitty youtube videos laughing out loud

The youtube videos and the comics are literally IDENTICAL. Only difference is the youtube videos incorporate music into the slides.

That makes your dig at me redundant and uninformed.

stfu dood.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

What have you been smoking again...?

Vanguard
laughing out loud

What have you been smoking again...?

Reading the comics on youtube wouldn't make my knowledge inferior, because they are the exact same thing except for the music.

Trying to make you smarter, makes me FEEL dumber. So that's all for tonight.

smile

StiltmanFTW
No. They're often heavily edited, cropped, resized, blurry and put in the wrong order.

You'd know that if you were familiar with the real thing.

Vanguard
No. They're often heavily edited, cropped, resized, blurry and put in the wrong order.

You'd know that if you were familiar with the real thing.

You'd have to know specifically which one's I was reading to make the distinction. And "often" would certainly indicate that they're not ALWAYS that way.

StiltmanFTW
I know you're full of shit, like always, Vanguard.

By all means, go to youtube and educate yourself on Udon Street Fighter... I'm waiting, you said you'd come back once you do laughing out loud

Oh, and remember to read each panel, not just look at the pretty pictures this time wink

Vanguard
I know you're full of shit, like always, Vanguard.

By all means, go to youtube and educate yourself on Udon Street Fighter... I'm waiting, you said you'd come back once you do laughing out loud

Oh, and remember to read each panel, not just look at the pretty pictures this time wink

Yea right dipshit. I'm "always" full of it. Never speak in absolutes, makes you look even more foolish.

Going with Danny

Sin I AM
Udon isnt a good series to use to gauge SF characters

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Vanguard
Yea right dipshit. I'm "always" full of it. Never speak in absolutes, makes you look even more foolish.

Going with Danny

You are.

As if your opinion mattered here.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Udon isnt a good series to use to gauge SF characters

It's not, but it's a Comic Book forum and that's the version specified in the OP.

cdtm
Yeah, I wanted the comic versions for a comic forum. Technically, they're not canon with each other anyways, and the comics have meetings that never could have happened in the games timeline.

Maybe I should have used the more powerful Oni, Evil Ryu, or Gill here.

....also kind of tempted to make a Dan Habiki vs Thor match.. Just seems...... right.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, I wanted the comic versions for a comic forum. Technically, they're not canon with each other anyways, and the comics have meetings that never could have happened in the games timeline.

Maybe I should have used the more powerful Oni, Evil Ryu, or Gill here.

....also kind of tempted to make a Dan Habiki vs Thor match.. Just seems...... right.

Amalgamate the entire run

Vanguard
You are.

As if your opinion mattered here.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You need a hobby.

Vanguard
And my opinion doesn't matter, yet you're the one asking me to come back and say what I think.

Walking contradiction. Do yourself a favor and stfu.

cdtm
I wonder if he can steal the Dark Hadou.

He was just in hell, and took the dark energy from a hellspawn reflection. Then nearly took over the place. Pretty good feat, honestly.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Vanguard
And my opinion doesn't matter, yet you're the one asking me to come back and say what I think.

Walking contradiction. Do yourself a favor and stfu.

I was basically telling you to gtfo, as you'd never read up on the series thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.