Exar Kun vs. Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geistalt
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out

Geistalt
1. Nihilus
2. Kun
3. Nihilus

gold slorg
u created the thread with winners in mind

spite

disgusting

victreebelvictr

gold slorg
speedblitzing doesnt exist

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by gold slorg
speedblitzing doesnt exist Tell that to Kit Kisto.

gold slorg
he blocked numerous strikes before failing and being cut down

blitzing doesnt exist

The Merchant
Nihilus unless Kun has prep with Sith Magicks and sorcerery.

victreebelvictr

gold slorg
nihilus doesnt have a face

victreebelvictr
nihilus doesnt have a face Fine, his mask.

Smartass...

gold slorg
what if kun accepts his inferiority, limitations and weakness?

victreebelvictr
what if kun accepts his inferiority, limitations and weakness? But he has none. erm

Trocity
Exar Kun kind of shits on him.

Geistalt
I don't see how he resists Nihilus' Drain.

victreebelvictr

Freedon Nadd
You are obsessed with Nihilus. laughing out loud

AncientPower
Nihilus is more powerful than a lot of people, but not people on Kun's level.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by AncientPower
Nihilus is more powerful than a lot of people, but not people on Kun's level.

So Kun is a god-like being, then?

DarthCaedus77
Nihlus, loser as he is wins.

Valkorion
nihilus drains planets lol, let's be real here

Trocity
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

You don't have to be a godlike being to shit down Nihilus' neck.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Trocity
You don't have to be a godlike being to shit down Nihilus' neck.

No. What you need is a Wound in The Force, him being starved, and to direct his attention towards a planet with poor amount in Force energy.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

Kun is literally far more powerful than temples that were strong enough to channel the power to ragdoll an armada of star destroyers 'like twigs in a breeze'. Almost destroying them, too.

CuckedCurry

DarthCaedus77

Freedon Nadd
Kun is literally far more powerful than temples that were strong enough to channel the power to ragdoll an armada of star destroyers 'like twigs in a breeze'. Almost destroying them, too.

Assuming prime Darth Nihilus cannot?

https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-dr-who-sarcasm-tWTHctXXVBjXy

Lord GOAT
hail splendid ap

Necromancer76
Remember when lots of people thought Exar Kun > DE Sidious

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Necromancer76
Remember when lots of people thought Exar Kun > DE Sidious

They still do. wink

AncientPower

CuckedCurry

AncientPower
Literally been debunked, welcome to 2018 lmfao.

CuckedCurry

Meatpants
What's this quote anyway?

Lord GOAT

Meatpants
What's this from, and what context? lol.

Lord GOAT
It's from Darth Malak - An Expanded Universe Character from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and this is the whole quote:

Meatpants
I see how it can be interpreted in two different ways.

Jaggarath
You'd think so, but no.

gold slorg
i hate the fact this quote exists tbh

Meatpants
Care to explain?

gold slorg
I find it really hard to believe that any non-retarded, not mentally damaged writer, would even imply it is not beyond retardation to think ****ing cybernetic jaw grants Force powers, let alone fugging Nadd level, LMAO.

It is obviously a rhetorical question directed towards the reader, but who with any kind of knowledge and sense would write a rhetorical question about absolute, infinite retardation?

Imagine somebody writing a RPG book about starships and putting shit like this:

"Was it the fact that Imperial-class Star Destroyer was painted white made it far superior to Venator-class Star Destroyer, or is it too simple of an explanation?"

Meatpants
Feels like what the writer is asking is: was it the mask that gave Malak powers greater than Exar Kun / Freedon Nadd, or is that too simple an explanation? On the other hand, I can also see that it's likely a rhetorical and really offhand question / statement rather than actual fact.

Jaggarath
Well, a finger nail sample of the Star Forge can grow to provide the energy needed to sustain a small population for centuries. The jaw could be imbued with unfathomable energies also.

Jaggarath
Originally posted by Meatpants
Feels like what the writer is asking is: was it the mask that gave Malak powers greater than Exar Kun / Freedon Nadd, or is that too simple an explanation? On the other hand, I can also see that it's likely a rhetorical and really offhand question / statement rather than actual fact.
The author's alluding to the Star Forge as the "too simple an explanation" bit, as indicated later down in the entry.

As for the question, Malak being stronger than Kun isn't in dispute. It's why he's stronger is the question.

Meatpants
That's if Malak did imbue it with energy somehow. Makes sense, considering how reliant he is on it, sort of like how Sauron imbued the ring with part of himself.

Jaggarath
Revan imbued a crazy amount of Star Forge energy into his Sith robes.

Meatpants
I guess the statement makes sense from that context then. We don't really know much about the capabilities of SF Malak apart from he's a challenge for Jedi Revan.

Jaggarath
We know that Malak basically mastered channeling the power of one of the strongest nexus' in history to a far greater extent than those who came before.

Meatpants
I guess he was also a superior pure duelist than Revan.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Meatpants
I guess he was also a superior pure duelist than Revan. ?

Meatpants
Superior duelist to Revan* in terms of pure lightsaber skills.

Necromancer76

victreebelvictr

Lord GOAT
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Drew sucks.

thumb up

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Lord GOAT
thumb up I like to be quoted. smile

Lord GOAT
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I like to be quoted. smile

victreebelvictr
HELL YEAH!!!

AncientPower
Originally posted by Jaggarath
The author's alluding to the Star Forge as the "too simple an explanation" bit, as indicated later down in the entry.

As for the question, Malak being stronger than Kun isn't in dispute. It's why he's stronger is the question.

It's absolutely in dispute when the question itself referencss something boosting Malak's survivability powers and doesn't even reference the Force. laughing out loud

DarthCaedus77
Ap trying to debunk the quote so bad. I feel you man, if I was a fan of Kun and ranked him high I would too.

DarthCaedus77
Sadly I don't though so he's a sub Malak scrub.

AncientPower
No one gives a shit what you think. erm

DarthCaedus77
The irony, because that also applies to you kek.

Jaggarath
survivability powers
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/160/apple/81/man-shrugging-type-5_1f937-1f3fe-200d-2642-fe0f.png

AncientPower
The only thing relevant is the context of the quote, and no one here can prove a damn thing about it claiming Malak > Nadd & Kun in the Force. I.E. 'powers' is laughably ambiguous. That the only context given is a form of 'life support' then why the fvck should I think it's some indisputable canonical statement that has the authority to put down Exar Kun. Lmfao.

Try harder or shut the fvck up. laughing out loud

Jaggarath

I'm been extremely nice to you about the whole Malak vs Kun stuff. I seldom attack you about it in threads, and all I posted there was the "shrugging" emoji. If you want a formal debate on it, we can set one up.

Necromancer76
^ Dew it

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Necromancer76
^ Dew it Indeed.

One Big Mob
I'm been extremely nice to you about the whole Malak vs Kun stuff. I seldom attack you about it in threads, and all I posted there was the "shrugging" emoji. If you want a formal debate on it, we can set one up. Judges?

Beelzebub
The only thing relevant is the context of the quote, and no one here can prove a damn thing about it claiming Malak > Nadd & Kun in the Force. I.E. 'powers' is laughably ambiguous. That the only context given is a form of 'life support' then why the fvck should I think it's some indisputable canonical statement that has the authority to put down Exar Kun. Lmfao.

Sometimes you ALMOST make me manage to feel bad for you. Then you just f*ck it up later in some spectacular way that just makes me laugh.

The Ellimist
Perhaps you could make the case that RPG statements break the 4th wall and are referring to the roleplaying itself rather than the "real" lore.

Meatpants
I don't see the issue with using Drew's opinion. It also makes sense.

AncientPower
I'm been extremely nice to you about the whole Malak vs Kun stuff. I seldom attack you about it in threads, and all I posted there was the "shrugging" emoji. If you want a formal debate on it, we can set one up.

The post was directed at 77, not you Tony.

Jaggarath
The post was directed at 77, not you Tony.
Makes sense, my bad. thumb up

DarthCaedus77
Trying to cover up the fact it was directed at Ant and not me kek.

AncientPower
I literally didn't even see his post until after I'd posted.

Geistalt
Nihilus is stronger than Malak, and therefore Kun. Nihilus exploded upon dying, whereas Malak, like Caedus, did not.

CuckedCurry
10/10 bait 🍆💦

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Geistalt
Nihilus is stronger than Malak, and therefore Kun. Nihilus exploded upon dying, whereas Malak, like Caedus, did not. What If Kun got close?

Geistalt
Then you could argue he has a chance of winning in sabers, but seriously: Nihilus can Drain the life of billions of people within seconds.

And his TK feat of ripping a fleet off the surface of Malachor is superior to Kun's amped disintegration of a Sith wyrm.

Meatpants
As if winning against Nihilus in sabers would even do anything.

AncientPower
Nihilus is stronger than Malak, and therefore Kun. Nihilus exploded upon dying, whereas Malak, like Caedus, did not.

Malak isn't > Kun, and never has been. Kun is however > DS Kyp and thus Master Luke.

Geistalt
No one gives a shit what you think. erm

AncientPower
Ignore it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. Or rather Kun does.

Kun stomps Nihilus, to be honest.

1.Nihilus is only as powerful as some of the ancient Sith per Avellone.

2.Marka Ragnos wiping out the Jedi Order is supported by the fact it took twelve times the power it took a majority of those Jedi to ragdoll an armada of Star Destroyers, to resurrect Ragnos and restore his power to the necessary required to achieve the first.

3.Exar Kun's spirit is demonstratably far more powerful than any and all of the temples.

4.Exar Kun's spirit is powerful enough to dominate Kyp Durron and Luke Skywalker simultaneously, whilst choking out students powered far beyond the strength they would need to summon gale force winds that reduce TIE Fighters to molten slag, ragdoll AT-STs, and throw boulders with telekinesis faster than a TIE Bomber could exit orbit.

5.Exar Kun is his prime is far more powerful than an Ossus-amped Ood Bnar. Ood Bnar, who tanked ten suns 'rupturing' the surface of Ossus, a planet so powerful in the Force that it prevented its own total destruction, before sleeping for 4,000 years and disintegrating Sedriss XL whilst blasting back DE Luke who was shielding himself.

DarthCaedus77
I literally didn't even see his post until after I'd posted.

Uh, huh...

AncientPower
Stop trying to stir shit when neither me or Tony give a fvck. Have a meaningful post to make for once in your life?

Durron
ap actually raises some good points here that others disregard because of ap's shitty reputation

if a random like geistalt posted the same thing, they would warrant a debate

DarthCaedus77
You're right, Ant doesn't give a shit, you however seem to based off your incredibly triggered response at my bait. And my posts may not be meaningful but at least I've not wasted them getting roasted, lying and quote forging. If I was lowered to the lowest of the lows and absolute scum and waste I'd still be superior to you. How does that feel kek?

AncientPower
I've stomped you in every single exchange you've been moronic enough to engage in with me. How about you stop wasting my time when you never have anything meaningful to say but shitty psuedo-trolling. You and the Cuck are literally useless.

Durron
i can't see ap initiating the aggression meltdown in this thread at all

he writes weird content, you all just bash at him and are shocked when he responds with the same, lmao

DarthCaedus77
I've stomped you in every single exchange you've been moronic enough to engage in with me. How about you stop wasting my time when you never have anything meaningful to say but shitty psuedo-trolling. You and the Cuck are literally useless.

Stomped me is actually largely inaccurate. Even while I was trolling you've failed to "Stomp" me. You're ego is hilarious, mostly so because you genuinly believe the lies and retarded shit that exits your mouth. Move on to the YT comments section AP, where scum like you belong, where you might actually gain a rep and be taken seriously rather than wasting your time losing whichever debate you enter on here. Just a bit of friendly advice.

smile

Jaggarath
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/018/012/this_is_fine.jpg

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by Durron
i can't see ap initiating the aggression meltdown in this thread at all

he writes weird content, you all just bash at him and are shocked when he responds with the same, lmao

Not shocked, in fact AP getting pissed off is hilarious ngl.

AncientPower
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Stomped me is actually largely inaccurate. Even while I was trolling you've failed to "Stomp" me. You're ego is hilarious, mostly so because you genuinly believe the lies and retarded shit that exits your mouth. Move on to the YT comments section AP, where scum like you belong, where you might actually gain a rep and be taken seriously rather than wasting your time losing whichever debate you enter on here. Just a bit of friendly advice.

smile

Your*

Genuinely*

Try actual sensical grammar and get back to me.

Wait, better yet, actually respond to my argument above and stop showboating. You're too shit to try though, so I'm not surprised this is the sum total of your intellectual capacity.

The Merchant
How is Kun more powerful than Ood Bnar burrowed into Ossus? Ood pushed him back and Kun decided to just bail rather than fight him for the Lightsabers which at first he was going to do so gladly before Ood amped himself. Sure, you can argue that Kun is stronger but far stronger nothing supports that.

Where does it say Kuns.power>The Great Temples? Everything else os true though I would argue Ragnos>Kun but I won't debate that here.

AncientPower
1.Exar Kun is stated to have been far more powerful than any other Jedi of the time. Kun had power growth after Ossus, obviously.

2.Exar Kun is stated to be up there with Sidious as one of the most powerful dark side nexuses that Luke had ever known. He evidently provided Kyp Durron with far greater power than the focal point of the Great Temple did.

3.Exar Kun is the most powerful of the ancient Sith lineage, in actual fact he was stated to be the most powerful Sith full stop. Though TCSWE then made it clear that he was eventually surpassed.

HP Legend
Your*

Genuinely*

Try actual sensical grammar and get back to me.

Wait, better yet, actually respond to my argument above and stop showboating. You're too shit to try though, so I'm not surprised this is the sum total of your intellectual capacity.

While I don't agree with DC77 trolling you correcting someone's grammar isn't helpful man. We all make mistakes in our posts.

We're not in a bloody English class where your essay's have to be perfectly correct.

We're on an internet forum discussing Star Wars for gosh sake.

AncientPower
I wouldn't have if he wasn't attempting to call my posts retarded in the same sentence.

DarthCaedus77
So, you proved what exactly? I make mistakes like every other normal human. Huh, imagine that. You should still take my advice, the YT comments section is where your retarded posts belong AP.

smile

Durron
you people are so petty, and tiny, lmao

Freedon Nadd
Ignore it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. Or rather Kun does.

Kun stomps Nihilus, to be honest.

1.Nihilus is only as powerful as some of the ancient Sith per Avellone.

2.Marka Ragnos wiping out the Jedi Order is supported by the fact it took twelve times the power it took a majority of those Jedi to ragdoll an armada of Star Destroyers, to resurrect Ragnos and restore his power to the necessary required to achieve the first.

3.Exar Kun's spirit is demonstratably far more powerful than any and all of the temples.

4.Exar Kun's spirit is powerful enough to dominate Kyp Durron and Luke Skywalker simultaneously, whilst choking out students powered far beyond the strength they would need to summon gale force winds that reduce TIE Fighters to molten slag, ragdoll AT-STs, and throw boulders with telekinesis faster than a TIE Bomber could exit orbit.

5.Exar Kun is his prime is far more powerful than an Ossus-amped Ood Bnar. Ood Bnar, who tanked ten suns 'rupturing' the surface of Ossus, a planet so powerful in the Force that it prevented its own total destruction, before sleeping for 4,000 years and disintegrating Sedriss XL whilst blasting back DE Luke who was shielding himself.

Kreia's knowledge of Darth Nihilus' accomplishments is before his prime. erm

CaveDude33211
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out

Nihilus solos all 3 easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.