Palpatine vs. Ancient Cucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
Round 1: RotS Palpatine
Round 2: DE Palpatine
Round 3: DE Palpatine + orbalisk armor

Team:
- Karness Muur
- Marka Ragnos
- Ludo Kressh
- Naga Sadow
- Freedon Nadd
- Exar Kun

Rules:
- 7 meters distance
- Dead street of a dead city
- There is no god but allah and muhammad is his prophet

victreebelvictr
TEAM WINS!!!

Geistalt
Objectively speaking, every Sith on the team is a failure. They failed to get rid of the Republic and failed to eradicate the Jedi.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Geistalt
Objectively speaking, every Sith on the team is a failure. They failed to get rid of the Republic and failed to eradicate the Jedi. So did Sidious, well, at least the Jedi part.

Geistalt
He orchestrated the collapse of and effectively dismantled the Jedi Order in its prime.

victreebelvictr

Freedon Nadd
Objectively speaking, every Sith on the team is a failure. They failed to get rid of the Republic and failed to eradicate the Jedi.

Nadd gave no dollar about Jedi after he had conquered Onderon. He just ruled some backwatered planet.

Unbowed
Kun solos.

MythLord
Palpy takes it.

Sinious
Sidious humiliates.

Azronger
Die in a microsecond, in every round, the team does. Reduced to ashes with a mere thought from Lord Sidious, they will be.

DarthCaedus77
Sidious lol.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Sidious lol. No. smile

DarthCaedus77
Yes. At best you can argue they beat ROTS Sidious, any version past that wins.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Yes. At best you can argue they beat ROTS Sidious, any version past that wins. Please explain.

Marka Ragnos was one of the most powerful Sith Lords after all.

gold slorg
and fisto was one of the greatest jedi masters ever

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by gold slorg
and fisto was one of the greatest jedi masters ever Ragnos would stomp him to.

Lord GOAT
Originally posted by Azronger
Die in a microsecond, in every round, the team does. Reduced to ashes with a mere thought from Lord Sidious, they will be.

The Ellimist
Using vs. debating scaling, Sidious wins.

CuckedCurry

Lord GOAT

HP Legend
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Please explain.

Marka Ragnos was one of the most powerful Sith Lords after all.

Good for him. He's still inferior to post Nathema Vitiate who's inferior to Revan Reborn who's inferior to TPM Mace Windu.

RIP Ragnos.

Geistalt
Revan Reborn (unless you're talking about novel Revan) was not a Jedi.

Freedon Nadd

- Karness Muur: was not aimed on conquering The Republic
- Marka Ragnos: was only focused on ruling the Sith space
- Ludo Kressh: really did not try anything
- Naga Sadow: failed because he was betrayed by Gav
- Freedon Nadd: cared only about Onderon
- Exar Kun: was victorious - but was betrayed by Ulic Qel-Droma

Oh, yes, and Palpatine did not conquer The Republic from within because of his brawns, but due to his smarts.

HP Legend
Revan Reborn (unless you're talking about novel Revan) was not a Jedi.

I was referring to Novel Revan.

Az'sB1tchB0y
Palpatine one-shots

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Oh, yes, and Palpatine did not conquer The Republic from within because of his brawns, but due to his smarts.

This is exactly the kind of nonsense that has earned you your infamous second name

F R E E D U M B N A D D 0.0

Lord GOAT
Originally posted by CuckedCurry

F R E E D U M B N A D D

Durron
i really doubt this is actually possible for any single person except entities to win, what palpatine did in rots has always seemed to be the most insane blitzing showing possible in the mythos as far as powerful characters are concerned, nothing more insane ever occured than palpatine vs b-team

those 6 may be better or worse than mace's friends, i would put my money on pt pinaccle masters instead of those ancients, some of them unknown and having no serious competition in their time, but nobody in their right mind will buy the multi-layered chain of scaling pt wankers produce and it's obvious people like kun can't be fodder material to fisto or even mace lmao, and it's 6 instead of 4

AncientPower
Originally posted by HP Legend
I was referring to Novel Revan.

That entire line of scaling was debunked. Welcome to 2016.

HP Legend
Originally posted by AncientPower
That entire line of scaling was debunked. Welcome to 2016.

What about it was debunked? Revan is still undoubtedly more powerful than Marka Ragnos as Vitiate was nearly killed by Revan over 1000 years after surpassing Ragnos.

Unless the quotes saying TPM Windu>Revan have been debunked I see no reason why the scaling doesn't work.

Jaggarath
The quote's highly suspect for many reasons.

HP Legend
Originally posted by Jaggarath
The quote's highly suspect for many reasons.

Care to elaborate?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
This is exactly the kind of nonsense that has earned you your infamous second name

F R E E D U M B N A D D 0.0

How about proving it to me?

Point out a flaw in my statement.

If Palpatine was so strong in The Force - then he would just take on the entire Jedi Council all by himself. But he cannot - because he is not that powerful(well - not just yet)

You call me 'dumb' - yet the reasons of Geistalt are truly senseless. I bet you thought I was stating that these Sith Lords>Sidious all due to me saying that Sidious took over the galaxy due to his smarts and not brawns.

CuckedCurry
Just stop please sadsadsad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.