Darth Krayt vs. Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geistalt
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out

victreebelvictr
1. Nihilus
2. Krayt
3. Krayt

NewGuy01
again?

Azronger
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t657903.html

An hero, you must.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by NewGuy01
again?

They are either trying to make me lose my minds or they want to underrate Nihilus' accomplishments.

DarthCaedus77
Krayt still murders him lmfao.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Krayt still murders him lmfao.

Krayt can eat worlds. It is true - I guess. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Merchant
If Krayt has prep and sorcery he could take it.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Merchant
If Krayt has prep and sorcery he could take it.

What if Nihilus has preparation and sorcery?

Geistalt
I'm actually all for Nihilus > Krayt.

Better Drain, better TK...

The Ellimist
As overrated as Krayt is, I could see him taking this.

CactusJoe
Originally posted by The Ellimist
As overrated as Krayt is, I could see him taking this.
can krayt kill nihilus by dark transferring for 30 seconds without being drained

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by CactusJoe
can krayt kill nihilus by dark transferring for 30 seconds without being drained

https://i.imgur.com/BUsxYG8.jpg

Reborn_Krayt
nihilus eats planets, lets be real for a second

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Geistalt
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out

Nihilus wins all 3 easily.

S_W_LeGenD
1. Darth Nihilus via Force Drain powers
2. Darth Krayt
3. Darth Nihilus via Force Drain powers

MythLord
Krayt decimates.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
1. Darth Nihilus via Force Drain powers
2. Darth Krayt
3. Darth Nihilus via Force Drain powers

Even if Krayt was a better swordsman (and there's no evidence he is) his lightsaber is nowhere near as powerful as the Mass Shadow Generator blast that shattered Malachor V into pieces - which Nihilus casually shrugged off.

Only a Force Wound can stop Nihilus - any other Jedi or Sith gets destroyed easily by him.

Trocity
Originally posted by MythLord
Krayt decimates.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Even if Krayt was a better swordsman (and there's no evidence he is) his lightsaber is nowhere near as powerful as the Mass Shadow Generator blast that shattered Malachor V into pieces - which Nihilus casually shrugged off.

Only a Force Wound can stop Nihilus - any other Jedi or Sith gets destroyed easily by him.

Geistalt
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
1. Nihilus
2. Krayt
3. Krayt Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Krayt still murders him lmfao. Originally posted by The Merchant
If Krayt has prep and sorcery he could take it. Originally posted by The Ellimist
As overrated as Krayt is, I could see him taking this. Originally posted by MythLord
Krayt decimates. Originally posted by Trocity
Krayt decimates. Freedumb Nadd is turning in his grave.

Trocity
laughing out loud

CaveDude33211
Freedumb Nadd is turning in his grave.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

No, but that's very funny.

Thanks for the laugh.

That's like using the comments of a bunch of flat-earthers to convince me the earth is flat.

And you're the dumb one if you think Darth Krayt's lightsaber is more powerful than a super-weapon that ripped a planet into pieces.

Nihilus could literally stand there all day and let Krayt strike him with his lightsaber - it wouldn't do shit. laughing

Can Darth Krayt's lightsaber destroy planets, now? Show me where it says that. laughing out loud

Geistalt
I still believe Nihilus > Krayt; I just don't get triggered by this (unlike Nadd).

AncientPower
Yeah, my final estimation puts Nihilus pretty decently beyond Krayt.

Freedon Nadd
Words of Wisdom!

Freedon Nadd
Freedumb Nadd is turning in his grave.

Nah. I barely visit this forum.
And stop calling me Dumb. You don't see me calling you dikc or pusvy, or whatever...

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Nah. I barely visit this forum.

That is sad.

Because your knowledge of Darth Nihilus makes you one of the best Debators here! smile

CaveDude33211
LOL. The guy who hacked the poll is a retard. laughing laughing laughing

Trocity
A single of bolt of Force Lightning from Emperor Krayt would leave Nihilus incapacitated. Krayt would then ragdoll his limp body and do with it as he pleases.

This is, simply put, an easy win for the Sith Emperor.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Trocity
A single of bolt of Force Lightning from Emperor Krayt would leave Nihilus incapacitated. Krayt would then ragdoll his limp body and do with it as he pleases.

This is, simply put, an easy win for the Sith Emperor.

LOL! laughing laughing laughing

A single bolt of Force Lightning > Mass Shadow Generator that ripped a planet into pieces?

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vg0JstydL8HCg/giphy.gif

CaveDude33211
Nihilus could stand there and let Krayt fire Force Lightning at him until Krayt runs out of energy - Krayt wouldn't be able to do anything.

Then Nihilus could use 1% of his telekinetic power and rip Krayt in half like a piece of paper.

Trocity
Krayt could honestly bend Nihilus over his knee and shove a finger up his bunghole to dark transfer explode him from the inside out.

Don't get it twisted - this wouldn't be a fight. It would be a one sided ass whooping, courtesy of the Sith Emperor.

CaveDude33211
Krayt could honestly bend Nihilus over his knee and shove a finger up his bunghole to dark transfer explode him from the inside out.

Don't get it twisted - this wouldn't be a fight. It would be a one sided ass whooping, courtesy of the Sith Emperor.

Krayt couldn't do any of that since Nihilus's dick would already be up Krayt's ass. laughing laughing laughing

It would be a one-sided ass-fvcking, courtesy of Darth Nihilus.

Trocity
Are you working on a fan fic?

Freedon Nadd
That is sad.

Because your knowledge of Darth Nihilus makes you one of the best Debaters here! smile

I am too caught into college activities and personal writing projects.

CaveDude33211
Are you working on a fan fic?

Yeah, it's called "CaveDude33211 fvcks Trocity's Mom"

It starts out as a love story and then turns into a hardcore-hentai.

Darth Nihilus reads it and faps while he repeatedly sodomizes Darth Krayt with his Drain until Krayt dies. smokin' laughing

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I am too caught into college activities and personal writing projects.

Oh, that's too bad! You are a wonderful person and I greatly enjoy your company. smile

Freedon Nadd
Oh, that's too bad! You are a wonderful person and I greatly enjoy your company. smile

If you are in YouTube, check me out.
I am Reverse Fuhrer.

Do we know each other, though?

Freedon Nadd

To be honest, given you hold Nihilus in great esteeme might make people think you and I are the same person. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.