Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaggarath
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/513904151370137624/522166542436401172/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/513904151370137624/522166621121282068/unknown.png

Jaggarath
It looks like his legs are purely mechanical. I think parts of his torso and arm are as well. He's also grown significantly in height. He's taller than Vader now.

Lord GOAT
nice

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Jaggarath
It looks like his legs are purely mechanical. I think parts of his torso and arm are as well. He's also grown significantly in height. He's taller than Vader now.

He was already taller than Vader, if I recall correctly. 2,21m vs 2,08m

DarthCaedus77
Malgus can't beat Vader in a fight, so the anti Vader brigade are trying to undermine Vader by saying he's taller.

JK BTW.

Geistalt
He's always been slightly taller than a Size 3 character.

Necromancer76
And now I have to wait and see if Malgus gains any new feats to rank him higher

victreebelvictr
Malgus DESTROYS Vader. :3

ares834
My god the bare arm looks hideous. I wasn't a big fan of his previous design, but this one is way worse.

Emperordmb
Well at least they're treating him better than they did Satele.

Now we know btw. If SWTOR kills off an important character in a disappointingly anticlimactic way, they're really just doing some plot fake out shit to bring them back MORE POWAHFUL THAN EVAH

Also it dawns on me that we never got an Imperial Agent featured in the trailers.

Consular=Satele
Knight=Kao Cen Darach
Trooper=Jace Malcom
Smuggler=whoever that **** in Return was

Inquisitor=Vindican
Warrior=Malgus
Bounty Hunter=Shae Vizla
Imperial Agent=???

Geistalt
You could say Eleena Daru was an Agent.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Geistalt
You could say Eleena Daru was an Agent.
OH shit damn I spaced out on that one.

Nice catch

CuckedCurry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.