Happy Birthday Alpha Centauri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
For KMC's veterans, they'll know who stick out tongue

BackFire
I wonder where he disappeared to.

Robtard
Heard he married whatever her face was and moved to Texas.

I suspect he's still sniffing bras.

BackFire
I heard that too, I also heard he moved to San Diego.

Robtard
I'm sure there's some prime bra sniffing opportunities in San Diego as well.

Putinbot1
Have a good one AC send us the birthday pictures.

Eon Blue

One Big Mob
Complete sack of shit

Putinbot1
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Complete sack of shit Your commentary on the AC events in the Vs. Social thread is still a high point of this board Bran. I haven't read it in forever but it made me laugh my nuts off.

quanchi112
Someone bump the thread where kmc feasted on him for his garment sniffing. There were some gems in that thread.

Bashar Teg
Complete sack of shit

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Bran really should repost his breakdown of AC. It was awesome.

Flyattractor
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n-lg07xt_so/T0ZPjeDszrI/AAAAAAAAM8Y/HBFCzuRk_r4/s1600/AlphaCentauriBodyShot.jpg

Yes. Happy BD to AC...

Jessica Tandy
What was the heavy rock band he really liked?

Putinbot1
Tool

Jessica Tandy

Putinbot1
He also liked Faith no More who he considered more influential than the beatles, stones and led zepplin.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n-lg07xt_so/T0ZPjeDszrI/AAAAAAAAM8Y/HBFCzuRk_r4/s1600/AlphaCentauriBodyShot.jpg

Yes. Happy BD to AC... haha Peladon. No one but you and i old enogh to remember.

Flyattractor
Got the Books and the DVDS!!!!!!

Jessica Tandy
Originally posted by Putinbot1
He also liked Faith no More who he considered more influential than the beatles, stones and led zepplin.

And another guy. James Patterson, Robert Pattinson?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1

Faith No More? Now there is a band I have literally not thought of since the 90's.

Jessica Tandy
I had the same thought about the name Whirlysplat. I think it was Whirlysplat. Whirlygig?

Flyattractor
Whrilygig... now there is a name I have not thought of since the 90's... The 1890's that is...

Jessica Tandy
...a long time. A long time.

Tzeentch
Complete sack of shit He was exactly the caliber of poster this board deserves.

Impediment
David and I would chat, text, and Skype about comics, video games, nerd stuff, music, and other things. I miss that, to be honest. David never wronged me but the fallout he caught left him no choice but to virtually disappear.

NemeBro
He'd send me pictures girls sent him of themwearing bras and would beg me to describe the pictures for him.

Good times tbh. thumb up

BackFire
Originally posted by NemeBro
He'd send me pictures girls sent him of themwearing bras and would beg me to describe the pictures for him.

Good times tbh. thumb up

LOL

Same.

Jessica Tandy

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Impediment
David and I would chat, text, and Skype about comics, video games, nerd stuff, music, and other things. I miss that, to be honest. David never wronged me but the fallout he caught left him no choice but to virtually disappear. He never wronged me either. All we did was troll each other, liked him as a poster. What he did was wrong though.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by BackFire
LOL

Same.
I remember this when chatting with him as well. Good times.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Jessica Tandy
What was the heavy rock band he really liked?

Mastodon.

His avatar was a Mastodon album cover for a long time, in fact.

Eternal Idol
David and I would chat, text, and Skype about comics, video games, nerd stuff, music, and other things. I miss that, to be honest. David never wronged me but the fallout he caught left him no choice but to virtually disappear.
That sig is phenomenal.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Mastodon.

His avatar was a Mastodon album cover for a long time, in fact. Yeah, he liked them too, he had a tool sig, long before that and a Trent Radnor one too.

Putinbot1
Reznor

BackFire
Radnor is a cooler name though.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
Radnor is a cooler name though. This is true, the typo created a Vulcan or Kryptonian name Rad'nor.

Jmanghan
Complete sack of shit

Impediment
Last I heard he was living in the Dallas area of Texas.

Bashar Teg
The whole bus cheered

Blight
I need context. I only remember AC by name. Don't remember what he did.

Ridley_Prime
Last I heard he was living in the Dallas area of Texas.
Oh hey, is pretty much where I live.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
The whole bus cheered

laughing

That story was hilarious...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.