U.S. Administration pay 14 million for two new border guards!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.pulse.ng/bi/politics/the-trump-administration-paid-a-private-company-13-6-million-to-recruit-thousands-of-border-patrol-agents-and-theyve-hired-2-so-far-id9189360.html

The Trump administration paid a private company $13.6 million to recruit thousands of Border Patrol agents, and they've hired 2 so far
Customs and Border Protection awarded Accenture $297 million to hire more agents, but a watchdog says after $13.6 million, just 2 officers were hired.

Silent Master
Trump was never a very good businessman.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Trump was never a very good businessman. So it would seem.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.pulse.ng/bi/politics/the-trump-administration-paid-a-private-company-13-6-million-to-recruit-thousands-of-border-patrol-agents-and-theyve-hired-2-so-far-id9189360.html

The Trump administration paid a private company $13.6 million to recruit thousands of Border Patrol agents, and they've hired 2 so far
Customs and Border Protection awarded Accenture $297 million to hire more agents, but a watchdog says after $13.6 million, just 2 officers were hired.

Feels like that watchdog is full of bias and even lies.

If you bring in a heavy hitter like Accenture, that probably conducted a current state assessment including geography, massive amounts of data collection and analysis, and assisted them with developing a target state. Once you get sign off on target state and have an understanding of the current state, then you can commence a staffing strategy that gets you to the staffing portion of the target state. If they just started hiring, those are FTEs but the costs for doing the analyses are probably all Accenture employees and consultants to do the first part of the contract.

Accenture is expensive as hell. They are part of the global "big four" consulting firms. Defrauding the government is certainly not part of a good marketing strategy to stay competitive with their peers who are more than happy to take over their contracts.

CBP agreed to evaluate Accenture's performance. The article is written to make it seem like they are being considered for termination and litigation. Here's the problem with that CBP statement: it's a bullshit response. They are always under performance review. It's going to be built into the Statement of Work including performance reviews and reporting periods.

Flyattractor
Still way better then Obama giving Billions to Terrorist Run Countries like Iran.

I fully Support Trump on this.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

If you bring in a heavy hitter like Accenture, that probably conducted a current state assessment including geography, massive amounts of data collection and analysis, and assisted them with developing a target state. Once you get sign off on target state and have an understanding of the current state, then you can commence a staffing strategy that gets you to the staffing portion of the target state. If they just started hiring, those are FTEs but the costs for doing the analyses are probably all Accenture employees and consultants to do the first part of the contract.

Accenture is expensive as hell. They are part of the global "big four" consulting firms. Defrauding the government is certainly not part of a good marketing strategy to stay competitive with their peers who are more than happy to take over their contracts.

CBP agreed to evaluate Accenture's performance. The article is written to make it seem like they are being considered for termination and litigation. Here's the problem with that CBP statement: it's a bullshit response. They are always under performance review. It's going to be built into the Statement of Work including performance reviews and reporting periods.

Interesting points, but did you know a watchdog says otherwise?!

Surtur

Flyattractor
It is kind of funny how Putin is against Americans getting High Paying Jobs. It is OK for Him but not others.

Sad. So Sad.

Silent Master

Should have fact checked him, thanks for the info.

Putinbot1
Every reputable news source seems to be reporting it the same way. Just a thought.

dadudemon
Every reputable news source seems to be reporting it the same way. Just a thought.

Sure, every solid news source would be reporting the "watchdog's" statements in the same way.

Putinbot1
Sure, every solid news source would be reporting the "watchdog's" statements in the same way. Exactly, lending weight to the watchdogs opinion.

dadudemon
Exactly, lending weight to the watchdogs opinion.

Yes, the media is great at giving false weight to anti-Trump opinions, I am aware. thumb up

Anything else you'd like to cover? Maybe a doctor who says Trump is unhealthy?

Putinbot1
Yes, the media is great at giving false weight to anti-Trump opinions, I am aware. thumb up

Anything else you'd like to cover? Maybe a doctor who says Trump is unhealthy? You know that's not what I meant. wink

Surtur

Anything else you'd like to cover? Maybe a doctor who says Trump is unhealthy?

F*cking bingo.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
F*cking bingo. But not really Reek.

Surtur
But not really Reek.

^Aww b*tch t*ts is angry. Deal with it.

Putinbot1
^Aww b*tch t*ts is angry. Deal with it. Reek is projecting. Cry more gimp.

Flyattractor
Oh the Maturity of the Lefits Poster of KMC...

dadudemon
^Aww b*tch t*ts is angry. Deal with it.

Why B*tch t*ts?

Is it the roids and gyno that you're on about? I didn't see it in his photos. I probably have worse gyno than he does.

Putinbot1
Why B*tch t*ts?

Is it the roids and gyno that you're on about? I didn't see it in his photos. I probably have worse gyno than he does. There isn't any but the kid is jealous, I have degrees from top unis, travel the world have a body with 18% body fat at 240+ pounds and 6ft 1" at quite an old age and I get hot women. I'd be jealous of me too, if I wasn't me.

Putinbot1
@DDM do you really think top consultants don't **** up mate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.