Golden Army replaces the Outriders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
Both armies are said capable of conquering the world.

Same situation as the battle with the outriders. No Avengers. No Shield.

Wakanda has Black Panther and Killmonger on their side.

Which army is superior?

Flyattractor
Golden Army just eventual wares them out.

Josh_Alexander
I thought this would be interesting. The Golden Army seems indestructible yet Wakanda has Vibranium and tech.

Flyattractor
Magical MacGuffin Metal vs Magical Unstoppable Robots.

TOSS UP!!!!!!!!!

KingD19
It was made clear without the crown the army was unstoppable.

Flyattractor
Yeah but if they did this in the comics I am sure the VibeMetal would probably be WHAT the Crown was made out of.

BruceSkywalker
SMDH...

Eon Blue
Pathetic thread

Wakanda and Avengers still win.

Flyattractor
No Avengers in this Sunshine. Wakanda is Going DOWN!

TheVaultDweller
I thought it was a case of them self-repairing instead of actually being indestructible. Because that's actually worse. If they are simply extremely durable but can potentially be brought down by potent enough weapons, that's fine. But if they just pull themselves back together afterwards, that's going to be an issue. Because then numbers and attrition are going to work against the Wakandans as the battle progresses.

KingD19
If something can rebuild infinitely after being broken isnt it byessence indestructible?

TheVaultDweller
You can interpret it in that way, sure. But I think there is a distinction. For me, there is a difference between something you cannot actually break and something that can simply reassemble itself after you've broken it. Now, saying the army is "unstoppable" is a different story, as that could apply to both actually being indestructible or self-repairing. But anyway, that's just word semantics.

The actual point though is that self-repair is arguably something worse to deal with over the course of a battle. Because even if the vibranium can damage them, there is nothing to suggest it can disrupt the enchantment that will allow the army to just keep repairing.

FrothByte
Maybe Wakanda can just baricade them in a force shielded prison. Heck just push them into a deep pit. The golden army could self repair but they didn't seem to pack that much offence. Even get the rhinos to run through them and have wakandans pick up the parts and run in different directions.

Flyattractor
That Force Field the came up with in INF War didn't seem all that impressive. I could see the Army just marching thru it.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That Force Field the came up with in INF War didn't seem all that impressive. I could see the Army just marching thru it.

You mean the forcefield that erradicated Cull Obsidian?

TheVaultDweller
To be fair, Cull got dragged along that thing for like a couple hundred feet before literally exploding. In comparison, Outriders in enough numbers could force their way through without sustaining more than superficial damage. So, if 4900 clockwork robots come crashing into it, I am not sure they're going to get Cull'd (I couldn't resist the pun, sorry).

Flyattractor
I seem to recall those Generic Eyeless monster things got thru it pretty easily. That wouldn't stop the Army. They would just Push thru.

And Cull was a big wimp. Did nothing all that impressive.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Maybe Wakanda can just baricade them in a force shielded prison. Heck just push them into a deep pit. The golden army could self repair but they didn't seem to pack that much offence. Even get the rhinos to run through them and have wakandans pick up the parts and run in different directions.

Soooo the plan is for each singular Wakandan to take a single piece from thousands of moving parts for each Clockwork soldier, of which there are 4900? I don't think there's enough Wakandan's on the battlefield. Or in Wakanda. Also the Wakandan's will be getting slaughtered wholesale the entire time.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Pathetic thread

Wakanda and Avengers still win.

Stick to thread or leave Quan!

Pathetic fool.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Soooo the plan is for each singular Wakandan to take a single piece from thousands of moving parts for each Clockwork soldier, of which there are 4900? I don't think there's enough Wakandan's on the battlefield. Or in Wakanda. Also the Wakandan's will be getting slaughtered wholesale the entire time.

Well that's why you blast them apart before dissecting them. And Wakanda is an entire country. There should be way more than just 5000 Wakandans.

John Murdoch
Golden Army eventually wins. They repair from being brought down to raw materials like nuts and bolts, so it doesn't matter how much the Wakandans pummel them or shoot vibranium energy blasters at them. They'll keep repairing and eventually wipe out their entire military.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well that's why you blast them apart before dissecting them. And Wakanda is an entire country. There should be way more than just 5000 Wakandans.

Your math is off. Each individual soldier is made of thousands of clockwork parts. And there's 4900 soldiers. If we lowball and say each one has 1,000 parts, thats a total of 4,900,000 pieces. I dont even think the population of Wakanda is anywhere near that high. And if it is it includes non-combatabts like women and children and the elderly.

And this is ignoring the not broken clockworks still stabbing everything up.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Your math is off. Each individual soldier is made of thousands of clockwork parts. And there's 4900 soldiers. If we lowball and say each one has 1,000 parts, thats a total of 4,900,000 pieces. I dont even think the population of Wakanda is anywhere near that high. And if it is it includes non-combatabts like women and children and the elderly.

And this is ignoring the not broken clockworks still stabbing everything up.

You're acting like the Wakandans are a bunch of idiots. Obviously they won't approach a golden soldier while it's active, they'll blast it first till it's down then grab parts. And obviously you don't need to grab every single part, just concentrate on the important pieces like the head or maybe legs, knees, joints etc. And if you can only go through a number of them before they reassemble, then step back and blast them again. Rinse and repeat.

And even if that doesn't work, I still haven't heard anything to counter simply driving them into a pit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.