The One Ring vs voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoke123
voldemort will wear The One Ring for three years, if he can resist the ring in that period of time, he wins
voldemort knows nothing about the ring.

Eon Blue
Voldemort wins. His will is supreme.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by snoke123
voldemort will wear The One Ring for three years, if he can resist the ring in that period of time, he wins
voldemort knows nothing about the ring.

Spite thread.

Voldi loses!

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

The Merchant
Voldemort tames it

TheVaultDweller
I wouldn't be surprised if he tried turning it into another Horcrux. No idea if that is possible, but it would be a pretty good one to have if it is, seeing as the thing is nigh-indestructible.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by The Merchant
Voldemort tames it

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Voldemort tames it

Based on?

The elves couldn't tame it! Galadriel was afraid of it! Even Gandalf the Wise made it clear that the ring was Sauron's and Sauron's alone.

Voldi could resist it. But he would eventually fall!

Besides, Voldemort is unaware of the Ring's power. He wouldn't even realize he had fallen!

quanchi112
Voldemort tames it thumb up

He had his own superior horcruxes than this weaker one which dominated a weaker fictional universe.

ares834

quanchi112
Voldemort truly is the dark lord. Bow down, Sauron.

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
That actually makes sense thumb up Bow before the true dark lord.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Bow before the true dark lord.

Unlike you, i don't have a fetish for Voldemort.

quanchi112
Unlike you, i don't have a fetish for Voldemort. You conceded to me. Voldemort ftw. Grabs your pride and farts all over it.

Josh_Alexander
You conceded to me. Voldemort ftw. Grabs your pride and farts all over it.

No one cares about anything you have to say Quan. laughing out loud

I wasn't talking to you btw.

quanchi112
Spite thread.

Voldi loses! Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
That actually makes sense thumb up Concede after you said spite.

No one cares about anything you have to say Quan. laughing out loud

I wasn't talking to you btw. We all see your pride below my wet fart that squirted.

Eon Blue
That actually makes sense thumb up

Proof of your hypocritical ways. Now we see the real Joshy clown boy in all his radiant glory. 🤡

Voldemort is superior to anything from the weak LoTR verse.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Proof of your hypocritical ways. Now we see the real Joshy clown boy in all his radiant glory. 🤡

Voldemort is superior to anything from the weak LoTR verse.

You are just jealous that am not a fake account.

Little worm dreams of becoming a butterfly! Never gonna happen.

No one respects you.

quanchi112

Voldemort is superior to anything from the weak LoTR verse. thumb up

cdtm
One Ring is too powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
One Ring is too powerful. Based on what? Dwarf?

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
One Ring is too powerful.

thumb up

Eon Blue
thumb up

Proof of it being more powerful?

As I thought. Run away now, little Doritos baby.

Josh_Alexander
Proof of it being more powerful?

As I thought. Run away now, little Doritos baby.

I know you are obsessed with me! I mean, I know I own your ass.

But please, try not to make it that obvious.

Eon Blue
You are just jealous that am not a fake account.

Little worm dreams of becoming a butterfly! Never gonna happen.

No one respects you.

Proof of me being a fake account? As I thought. Go pout like the sad, miserable, only child you are.

Go whither in the gutter, loser. You wish you were as great as me.

Voldemort wins.

quanchi112
thumb up Josh flipped again. Dude is more unstable than Trump.

Josh_Alexander
Proof of me being a fake account? As I thought. Go pout like the sad, miserable, only child you are.

Go whither in the gutter, loser. You wish you were as great as me.

Voldemort wins.

laughing out loud

At least quote me properly! That is an old quote! I know I have traumatized you, but come on!!!

quanchi112
laughing out loud

At least quote me properly! That is an old quote! I know I have traumatized you, but come on!!! So you concede to brother. As I thought.

Josh_Alexander
Josh flipped again. Dude is more unstable than Trump.

Pick an account Quan. You pathetic old man!

You must be desperate, I have beaten your ass all over the board.

quanchi112
Pick an account Quan. You pathetic old man!

You must be desperate, I have beaten your ass all over the board. You madethe claim. Prove it is mine, hillbilly Jim. You changed your mind so many times who can take you seriously, redneck Ralph.

Josh_Alexander
You madethe claim. Prove it is mine, hillbilly Jim. You changed your mind so many times who can take you seriously, redneck Ralph.

You needed another account to help you. You can't face me alone. I own you!

You are pathetic Quan. Even with Eon, I still beat your sorry ass.

Now, if you excuse me, i have better things to do than to harass my dog laughing out loud

quanchi112
You needed another account to help you. You can't face me alone. I own you!

You are pathetic Quan. Even with Eon, I still beat your sorry ass.

Now, if you excuse me, i have better things to do than to harass my dog laughing out loud So prove it is another account. If you cannot I accept your paranoid comcession, trailer park Tim.

Voldemort wins. Too strong.

Eon Blue

Surtur
Did people not even watch the LOTR movies? The Ring would make Voldemort it's b*tch. It wouldn't turn him evil cuz he's already evil, but it *would* get him to start acting in a way that brings the ring closer to it's true master.

To think he'd tame the ring is nonsensical. It's not based on anything we saw. It's based purely on feelings. You can like the character of Voldemort and still acknowledge he'd fail here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Did people not even watch the LOTR movies? The Ring would make Voldemort it's b*tch. It wouldn't turn him evil cuz he's already evil, but it *would* get him to start acting in a way that brings the ring closer to it's true master.

To think he'd tame the ring is nonsensical. It's not based on anything we saw. It's based purely on feelings. You can like the character of Voldemort and still acknowledge he'd fail here. Did you not see what his more powerful horcruxes did to people in a much shorter timespan? They actually defend themselves unlike the ring who was Gollums for a long time. Voldemort has a much stronger will than Sauron based on facts. Dominated a world of wizards not hobbits. Get a job.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur

To think he'd tame the ring is nonsensical. It's not based on anything we saw. It's based purely on feelings. You can like the character of Voldemort and still acknowledge he'd fail here.

thumb up

"And the truth shall set you free!"

quanchi112

Inedian
The One Ring easily.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Inedian
The One Ring easily.

That's right!!

cdtm
Even Frodo eventually succumbed, and he was pure of heart with an iron will.

He took it farther then even GANDLAF ever could. No way would Voldy last a second before becoming a puppet on its string.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inedian
The One Ring easily. Based on?

Josh_Alexander
Even Frodo eventually succumbed, and he was pure of heart with an iron will.

He took it farther then even GANDLAF ever could. No way would Voldy last a second before becoming a puppet on its string.

thumb up

Eon Blue

SquallX

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Nomeof your silly rant has anything to do with the superior Potter verse. Gollum was fine and it never found its way back to Sauron. Gollum died with it.

No one respects your opinion drunk old man!

You are a joke laughing out loud

quanchi112
You do. You lost to the Lotr in my stead. Voldemort wins over the weak ring that cannot defend itself. Poor excuse for a horcrux.

SquallX
Nomeof your silly rant has anything to do with the superior Potter verse. Gollum was fine and it never found its way back to Sauron. Gollum died with it.

All your crap aside, the Potter verse is not even a tenth of the greatness that is the Tolkien verse.

Tolkien verse is up there with giants like Dune. Where as the potter verse will be forgotten in 50 years or so, while Tolkien lore shall be remembered as one of the best form of fiction stories.

SquallX

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
All your crap aside, the Potter verse is not even a tenth of the greatness that is the Tolkien verse.

Tolkien verse is up there with giants like Dune. Where as the potter verse will be forgotten in 50 years or so, while Tolkien lore shall be remembered as one of the best form of fiction stories. Oh my emotionally induced goofy little friend I say thee nay. You are speculating but power matters here. Voldemorts is on a higher level altogether. That is what matters in a versus battle not longevity.

This is not about a story it is about a versus matchup. Completely separate issues.

quanchi112

snoke123
What is Voldemort's greatest fear and ambition?

SquallX

snoke123

quanchi112
What is Voldemort's greatest fear and ambition? Watch the films.

quanchi112

quanchi112
quan never read the books, he does not know who is morgoth or a valar. If you ask him what a maiar is, he'll be lost. Hyperbole and meaningless titles carry no real weight in a debate but this is the films only.

snoke123
SquallX please explain to our friend what is morgoth and a valar.

quanchi112
SquallX please explain to our friend what is morgoth and a valar. I know what your silly hyperbole means but only feats and abilities matter. Titles do not matter.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SquallX

Tolkien verse is up there with giants like Dune. Where as the potter verse will be forgotten in 50 years or so, while Tolkien lore shall be remembered as one of the best form of fiction stories.

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
quan never read the books, he does not know who is morgoth or a valar. If you ask him what a maiar is, he'll be lost.

Completely right.

Josh_Alexander
SquallX please explain to our friend what is morgoth and a valar.

He needs to be educated.

quanchi112
Completely right. Argue your points then.

quanchi112
He needs to be educated. Films only, troll.

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.