You're in D.C - twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
You are in DC and you get the chance to become either a hero or a villain, and, you are given the chance to gain 2 powers of your choice.

The twist is, the 2 abilities you grant yourself can not be abilities that any character in comics already have. What would your 2 powers be?

NemeBro
This is the anime forum duder.

Galan007
Moving.

Parmaniac
Edo Tensei + Kage bunshin no jutsu

StyleTime
It's quite a task to come up with a useful power that hasn't appeared in comics already.

Take the example above. Kage bunshin no jutsu is basically what Jamie Madrox does with a different name.

Parmaniac
Then I can reality warp characters out if PS4 games that I have platinumed under my control.

Flyattractor
"Powers that don't exist in comics"

Sheesh.

DarkSaint85
The ability to warp reality, but only when I'm wearing clothes.

The ability to create clones, but every clone will be missing a limb.

Great thread thumb up

Philosophía
I'd like:

the ability to warp reality only when Darksaint is not wearing clothes

reality warping immunity when Darksaint is wearing clothes

krisblaze
^ the thinking man's choice

One Big Mob
The ability to duplicate myself, but every duplicate is a Carver copy and has their own designated number.

I can also control electronic light sources like lightbulbs and streetlamps, even if they aren't plugged in. That way I can always have the proper lighting for my chocolate copies.

Philosophía
Originally posted by One Big Mob
my chocolate copies. Originally posted by krisblaze
^ the thinking man's choice

StyleTime
I left myself open for that, so touche everyone.

That said, I do think there's a difference between developing a new power and simply placing a comical stipulation on an already established power. Super strength is still super strength, even if you can only use it on odd-numbered Wednesdays with an erection.

But, ultimately it's carver9's thread. Only He Who Carves Our Fate can discern the true path.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
But, ultimately it's carver9's thread. Only He Who Carves Our Fate can discern the true path.

Amen to that, brother.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StyleTime
I left myself open for that, so touch everyone.

Ew.

I want the ability to taste colours.

There.

StiltmanFTW
So you could differentiate between white cocks and black ones? laughing out loud

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So you could differentiate between white cocks and black ones? laughing out loud Shhh.

carver9
I'm done!!!

One Big Mob
So you could differentiate between white cocks and black ones? laughing out loud Not every color would taste the same though, or would it mix?
Would it just be cock mixed with say vanilla and choco... black liquorice? Surely not everything white would taste like vanilla though too?

Interesting. Darksaint explain your cock tasting powers more in depth

krisblaze
So you could differentiate between white cocks and black ones? laughing out loud

Lmao!!!

This killed me

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ew.

I want the ability to taste colours.

There. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarkSaint85

I always have the lights on

You also forgot the caramels.

XLR87T3
How about a regular mid level spatial manipulation? People who control space either are Multiversal gods or street level teleporters. There are no Magneto level space users, but there's all variations of time manipulators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.