Superman vs Dr Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
How would current superman fair against each version

vs Kent Nelson (P52)
vs Kent Nelson (n52)
vs Khalid Nassour
vs Khalid Ben-Hassin (earth 2)
vs Hector Hall
vs Inza
vs Linda and Eric Strauss

Also for bonus

Kal Kent vs Classic Dr Fate

beatboks
vs Kent Nelson (P52) kent
vs Kent Nelson (n52) unsure
vs Khalid Nassour superman
vs Khalid Ben-Hassin (earth 2) superman in a shit stomp
vs Hector Hall hector
vs Inza superman but Inza should make him work for it.
vs Linda and Eric Strauss superma

MrMind
Originally posted by beatboks
vs Kent Nelson (P52) kent
vs Kent Nelson (n52) unsure
vs Khalid Nassour superman
vs Khalid Ben-Hassin (earth 2) superman in a shit stomp
vs Hector Hall hector
vs Inza superman but Inza should make him work for it.
vs Linda and Eric Strauss superma

how does silver age dr fate fair against someone like kal kent or superboy prime?

ShadowFyre
I guess depends on who gets the first hit in right? I assume they can both kinda one shot each other

beatboks
Originally posted by MrMind
how does silver age dr fate fair against someone like kal kent or superboy prime?

I didnt answer that because I've never read Kal Kent so have no frame of reference.

SBP has shown Mordru's magic doesnt affect him. Classic fate had more than magic being an energy and matter manipulator also and a super brick. He was close to but below pcoie Superman in strength etc. Both can take wins probably a split.

abhilegend
I didnt answer that because I've never read Kal Kent so have no frame of reference.

SBP has shown Mordru's magic doesnt affect him. Classic fate had more than magic being an energy and matter manipulator also and a super brick. He was close to but below pcoie Superman in strength etc. Both can take wins probably a split.
He wasn't close to Superman in strength. Ultraman oneshotted him even after his shields saved him.

beatboks
Originally posted by abhilegend
He wasn't close to Superman in strength. Ultraman oneshotted him even after his shields saved him.

And???

Superman has been one shotted by Ultraman also.
Not to mention I said strength not durability. Nor is he near Superman in Speed.

Classic Fate also one shot earth A alternate supes with a physical blow

abhilegend
And???

Superman has been one shotted by Ultraman also.
Not to mention I said strength not durability. Nor is he near Superman in Speed.

Classic Fate also one shot earth A alternate supes with a physical blow
Superman was never oneshotted by Ultraman. He immediately went on to towshot Ultraman just after Ultraman punched Fate's lights out.

Earth A Superman's defeat was due to magic weakness, not Fate's strength.

https://m.imgur.com/W4X1mBG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.