Current Titans vs Black Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Black Dwarf
Proxima Midnight
Black Swan (Yabbat Ummon Turru)
Corvus Glaive
Ebony Maw

vs

Donna Troy
Kyle Rayner
Beast Boy
Miss Marvel
Raven
Natasha Iron

XLR87T3
Proxima Midnight has a spear that can put the mass of a star on a person's body, it even put Hulk on his knees (although Hulk held the weight as he wasn't flattened like a pancake. He was on all fours then managed to stand up.)

She should destroy everyone besides Kyle if she's fighting smart

MrMind
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Proxima Midnight has a spear that can put the mass of a star on a person's body, it even put Hulk on his knees (although Hulk held the weight as he wasn't flattened like a pancake. He was on all fours then managed to stand up.)

She should destroy everyone besides Kyle if she's fighting smart

mass of a star even black hole is nothing to what a gl construct can hold, kyle have also contained a big bang

XLR87T3
That is why I said "besides Kyle", he's the only factor

MrMind
lol no, you obviously know nothin about donna troy, miss martian or raven

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by MrMind
lol no, you obviously know nothin about donna troy, miss martian or raven Never heard of Miss Martian before. erm

NemeBro

She should destroy everyone besides Kyle if she's fighting smart Do you think she can take every single one of them out with multiple spears utilizing the full mass she has at her disposal? We only saw her utilize the full density (and thus mass) in a single attack at Hulk. Given that she credits this as being possible due to it being created from but a single star one must doubt she can produce multiple spears of star mass on multiple people. If Kyle elects to handle Proxima, whom per your own admission he easily can, then she won't be taking anyone out.

NemeBro
lol no, you obviously know nothin about donna troy, miss martian or raven I'm frankly not overly familiar with them either tbh.

What can they do on par with or greater than Proxima Midnight's spear? I'm fairly confident that Kyle is easily the most powerful on his team, but I'm open to being corrected.

MrMind
also typo on my original post miss martian not miss marvel

I let my miss marvel obsession get the best of me

MrMind
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm frankly not overly familiar with them either tbh.

What can they do on par with or greater than Proxima Midnight's spear? I'm fairly confident that Kyle is easily the most powerful on his team, but I'm open to being corrected.

Raven can project her Soul Self, teleport opponents to another dimension, or just rendering them unconscious. she will be in the back of the fight, mostly for support as a mage. using empathy to support her team by healing injuries
using dark power for physically attack
not to mention Psychokinesis or psionics etc

she's a glass canon so she's great in a team when she doesn't get immediately taken out

donna troy is gonna go h2h in the front of the battle since she's a good fighter, physically strongest and fastest with great combat speed. closer to wonder woman than a meta level

miss martian obviously tk and telepath, she can suspend people in the mid air, using long range attack like heat vision,going intangible as a martian she got superhuman speed and strength along with regeneration so she can hang there

honestly haven't read much of any titans since flashpoing im going most off my memories of them pre-52, but if their abilities stay the same I can see the same fight strategies

obviously they can't beat midnight one on one but all three workin together their versatility can give them the win

victreebelvictr
Raven can project her Soul Self, teleport opponents to another dimension, or just rendering them unconscious. she will be in the back of the fight, mostly for support as a mage. using empathy to support her team by healing injuries
using dark power for physically attack
not to mention Psychokinesis or psionics etc

she's a glass canon so she's great in a team when she doesn't get immediately taken out

donna troy is gonna go h2h in the front of the battle since she's a good fighter, physically strongest and fastest with great combat speed. closer to wonder woman than a meta level

miss martian obviously tk and telepath, she can suspend people in the mid air, using long range attack like heat vision, as a martian she got superhuman speed and strength along with regeneration so she can hang there

honestly haven't read much of any titans since flashpoing im going most off my memories of them pre-52, but if their abilities stay the same I can see the same fight strategies

obviously they can't beat midnight one on one but all three workin together their versatility can give them the win While taking on the rest? erm

DarkSaint85
Shuri was able to fight Proxima. Luke Cage was able to stalemate her. Tchalla was able to dodge her spear.

Proxima isn't all that, guys.

Senor Cage
Titans.

Damborgson
Kyle is a titan now?

MrMind
Originally posted by Damborgson
Kyle is a titan now?

he better poke donna soon
back in the day he actually dated donna before jade, kyle gets the hottest sloots
he does need a costume change though, his gl costume is atrocious

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Damborgson
Kyle is a titan now?

Just temporary.

DarkSaint85
Raven is also the MVP here. I THINK Black Swan can teleport, but not to the same extent as her (pre losing her soil self, obvs).

Anyway.

Miss Martian is really a White Martian. That should tell you of her powers. She is also the 'nuclear option', their heaviest hitter (pre-Kyle):
https://i.imgur.com/oOr0egI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7H9MT0l.jpg

She managed to seal a realm off from the Multiverse:
https://i.imgur.com/UwvlFys.jpg

Beast Boy, in feral form, is also capable of beating Donna.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Shuri was able to fight Proxima. Luke Cage was able to stalemate her. Tchalla was able to dodge her spear.

Proxima isn't all that, guys. But.....the Hulk.....bro......

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Raven is also the MVP here. I THINK Black Swan can teleport, but not to the same extent as her (pre losing her soil self, obvs).

Anyway.

Miss Martian is really a White Martian. That should tell you of her powers. She is also the 'nuclear option', their heaviest hitter (pre-Kyle):
https://i.imgur.com/oOr0egI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7H9MT0l.jpg

She managed to seal a realm off from the Multiverse:
https://i.imgur.com/UwvlFys.jpg

Beast Boy, in feral form, is also capable of beating Donna.
Whoa, that's like Odin level bro.

Philosophía
Damn, look at Miss Martian and her abstract-level powers.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you think she can take every single one of them out with multiple spears utilizing the full mass she has at her disposal? We only saw her utilize the full density (and thus mass) in a single attack at Hulk. Given that she credits this as being possible due to it being created from but a single star one must doubt she can produce multiple spears of star mass on multiple people. If Kyle elects to handle Proxima, whom per your own admission he easily can, then she won't be taking anyone out. She doesn't need more spears, she just needs to hit the opponents. No where does it say that the spear had a limited amount of energy. Hulk never broke her spear, the weight is still there.

The sun's mass is 1.98900e30 kilograms, 1% of the sun's mass is 1.98900e28 kilograms (3330.43657 earth masses).

She can one-shot the team thousands of times if serious

DarkSaint85
And Raven can send her to Hell

abhilegend
She doesn't need more spears, she just needs to hit the opponents. No where does it say that the spear had a limited amount of energy. Hulk never broke her spear, the weight is still there.

The sun's mass is 1.98900e30 kilograms, 1% of the sun's mass is 1.98900e28 kilograms (3330.43657 earth masses).

She can one-shot the team thousands of times if serious
Kyle has literally catched black hole destroying the sun in a construct and absorbed the black hole.

Sin I AM
Black Order is kinda all hype

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.