James Comey admits to going around protocal to setup Flynn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
He just admitted to setting up Flynn, now the judge wants to see all the notes.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/comey-admits-decision-to-send-fbi-agents-to-interview-mike-flynn-was-not-standard

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flynn-judge-orders-mueller-to-turn-over-fbi-docs-after-bombshell-filing-claiming-he-was-pressured-by-agents

Keep in mind Comey also said under oath that he didn't think Flynn lied.

Now he's got to go answer questions about this on Monday.

I am just wondering if people are sick of this guys choir boy routine and starting to see him as the anti-trump hack he is.

BackFire
I don't care that he's anti trump, but yeah he's been full of shit for a while.

dadudemon
Interesting. Seems Comey is like a teenage girl from the movie "Mean Girls."

Robtard
CTus5rU6J8I
When Trump praised Comey and the FBI, Never Forget, cos Youtube doesn't

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BackFire
I don't care that he's anti trump, but yeah he's been full of shit for a while.

The thing is he says he's not political, everything he did was political, the guy is full of shit. Always has been, he's about Comey and being on the cameras.

He is literally teaching Ethics at Harward Univerisity, I kid you not, teaching Ethics while admitting he went around normal procedures to entrap Flynn.

This is just unfcking believable no matter what side you are on.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
CTus5rU6J8I
When Trump praised Comey and the FBI, Never Forget, cos Youtube doesn't

Ok but how is that relevant? He was for Comey before he was against him, like many other politicians. Should I post those videos?

gz9-A2pNACQ

BackFire
He has done an impressive job of making enemies on both sides of the political spectrum, I'll give him that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
He has done an impressive job of making enemies on both sides of the political spectrum, I'll give him that.

He'd still be a better president than Trump. no expression

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
He'd still be a better president than Trump. no expression

I wouldnt call a less smelly pile of shit, bettersmile

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I wouldnt call a less smelly pile of shit, bettersmile

I would and I just did. lol

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Now fck off n Go make me some cheesecake!

dadudemon
laughing out loud

Now fck off n Go make me some cheesecake!

Interesting story: I bought a New York Style cheesecake from Sams about 15 days ago.

Got Cherry Pie filling (just like in my sig) and blueberry pie filling and ate it over the course of 10-ish days (1 slice a day for dessert after my dinner).

It was very good but it was not amazing. I've had better cheesecake. For all heir overpriced offerings, Cheesecake Factory still makes a better cheesecake.

Walmart sometimes offers these large slices of Cheesecake that are called New York Style cheesecake: nicely buttery smooth. Some of the best New York Style cheesecake I've had.

BrolyBlack
Yea hands down cheesecake factory are still the best. Try their raspberry lemon next time you go in, its decadent.

dadudemon
Yea hands down cheesecake factory are still the best. Try their raspberry lemon next time you go in, its decadent.

Never had it.

Will do specifically because you suggested it. Thanks! thumb up

Surtur
It's chilling how brazenly he admits to taking advantage of a rookie administration within the first few days of it coming to power.

Maybe Trump didn't fire him for the right reasons, but from what we're learning about him? He did not deserve to be the FBI Director.

BrolyBlack
Well, the agents that interviewed Flynn said he didn't lie, as did Comey.

So why did he plead guilty to that? Me thinks he was coerced. Mueller even said Flynn had been so cooperative that he didnt deserve jail time.

This is about to get interesting.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-releases-key-documents-of-fbi-interview-with-michael-flynn

Surtur
Well, the agents that interviewed Flynn said he didn't lie, as did Comey.

So why did he plead guilty to that? Me thinks he was coerced. Mueller even said Flynn had been so cooperative that he didnt deserve jail time.

This is about to get interesting.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-releases-key-documents-of-fbi-interview-with-michael-flynn

Yep something about the Flynn situation seems off.

BrolyBlack
Why does Comey admit he didn't lie but he went around normal protocols to get an interview with him, then when the agents who went around protocol interviewed him, they said he didn't lie.

This is fcking bizarre.

Bashar Teg
Who would think, an fbi agent with an anti-criminal bias.

Surtur
Someone with an anti criminal bias wouldn't have let Hillary off the hook because ignorance.

Robtard
We going to do that thing again, where we pretend Comey reopened the investigation into Clinton days before the election and it was actually to help her win? Joy.

Bashar Teg
BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY clown

dadudemon
We going to do that thing again, where we pretend Comey reopened the investigation into Clinton days before the election and it was actually to help her win? Joy.

Still think he did it to help Hillary win to prove that Hillary was clean so people would have it fresh in their minds that Hillary was clean and the biggest dirt Trump had on her was wrong.

BrolyBlack
Clinton was as clean as a freshly dumped in porter shitter

Putinbot1
We going to do that thing again, where we pretend Comey reopened the investigation into Clinton days before the election and it was actually to help her win? Joy. thumb up laughing

Surtur
Still think he did it to help Hillary win to prove that Hillary was clean so people would have it fresh in their minds that Hillary was clean and the biggest dirt Trump had on her was wrong.

Bingo, the fact his attempt to help her hilariously backfired does not negate what his intentions were.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Someone with an anti criminal bias wouldn't have let Hillary off the hook because ignorance. Same old worthless replies. Hey I broke the law but what about that guy. Life is unfair.

snowdragon
That right there certainly takes away the "Mueller is a righteous man doing his job for Murica" type of ideal.

That said this won't have an impact on the investigation.

quanchi112
Anything to attack the investigation unless its Hillary and you hear the lock her up mob like chants. Now mobs are bad but with Hillary their are good. Oh republicans. The trump way.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
That right there certainly takes away the "Mueller is a righteous man doing his job for Murica" type of ideal.

That said this won't have an impact on the investigation.

Bingo, Mueller is far from righteous.

snowdragon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Anything to attack the investigation.

If the investigation is doing what it needs to do and is doing things appropriately then there would be no room to question certain things that have been done.

In the case of Flynn he pled guilty to lying to the FBI and the actual FBI agents that spoke with him said he didn't lie. Seems there is a disconnect between what the agents reported and what the prosecutors wanted.

Besides mobs chanting lock her up have zero legal authority so that's a moot point. The individuals that enforce and prosecute US law can shut down your life like a lawn chair, they need to be better than a "mob."

cdtm
Never had it.

Will do specifically because you suggested it. Thanks! thumb up

I kind of like the Costco cheesecakes myself.

If I'm in the mood for a cheesecake. Gimmie an entire Brownie Mocha Nut Torte all to myself, and watch me die of diabetes, happily.

quanchi112
If the investigation is doing what it needs to do and is doing things appropriately then there would be no room to question certain things that have been done.

In the case of Flynn he pled guilty to lying to the FBI and the actual FBI agents that spoke with him said he didn't lie. Seems there is a disconnect between what the agents reported and what the prosecutors wanted.

Besides mobs chanting lock her up have zero legal authority so that's a moot point. The individuals that enforce and prosecute US law can shut down your life like a lawn chair, they need to be better than a "mob." What about trumps tweets, firings, obstructive tweets ? Sure, more of the same poor Donnie let us judge everyone else nonsense but not Donald and the guys pleading guilty to crimes.

laughing out loud

Surtur

Besides mobs chanting lock her up have zero legal authority so that's a moot point. The individuals that enforce and prosecute US law can shut down your life like a lawn chair, they need to be better than a "mob."

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Mueller has plenty of guilty pleas, loser.

Flyattractor
Poor Suffer of TDS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Poor Suffer of TDS. Another meltdown.

Flyattractor
The Spread of TDS is Great!

quanchi112
The Spread of TDS is Great! Quit crying and be a man.

Flyattractor
Quit crying and be a man.

http://keithburnettministries.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/you-go-first.jpg

quanchi112
You do follow me around like a dog. You need to develop some pride.

Flyattractor
Are you saying you are a Tasty Snack?

quanchi112
Are you saying you are a Tasty Snack? I am saying you are my dog.

Flyattractor
Only if you say you are my BEITCH!!!!!!!!!

quanchi112
Only if you say you are my BEITCH!!!!!!!!! You are the dog not me.

Flyattractor
You are the dog not me.

A Dog is Man's Best Friend. You just fun to PHUCK WIth.

That makes you a BEEITCH!

Woof Woof Bow Wow!!!!

smokin'

quanchi112
A Dog is Man's Best Friend. You just fun to PHUCK WIth.

That makes you a BEEITCH!

Woof Woof Bow Wow!!!!

smokin' The dog is the pet but some dogs like you need to taken to the pound.

Flyattractor
Roll Over and Beg For it!

quanchi112
Roll Over and Beg For it! Shhh, Fido.

Flyattractor
You take your dog in between your buns.

quanchi112
You take your dog in between your buns. get back to the topic. Last time I am going to tell you.

Flyattractor
Oh we all know you are incapable of zipping your lip.

And to get back on topic....

https://static.infowars.com/politicalsidebarimage/nothing-comey_large.jpg

quanchi112
Comey has told us his opinion on the lying weasel Donald. I enjoy his insight.

Flyattractor

quanchi112
Looks like from the indictments he is right. Cohen just implicated Donald.

Flyattractor

Now with NoFries.

quanchi112
Pecker even turned on Donald. Poor guy.

Flyattractor

Now with NoFries. and a Big Empty Shake

quanchi112
Comey is living life while Donald is living in fear.

Flyattractor

Now Not On Special

quanchi112
So you cannot discuss anything and would rather repeat your spam trolling. I accept your surrender.

Flyattractor
Its just you. Why Bother.

quanchi112
Its just you. Why Bother. By responding you are bothering but not enough to defend your position which shows you are just emotional.

Flyattractor
Its just you. Why Bother.

quanchi112
Its just you. Why Bother. Another poster which confirms my suspicion.

Flyattractor
You took your socks of to do it I bet.

quanchi112
You took your socks of to do it I bet. Trump is getting obliterated by Mueller. We all know he is guilty. Even your loser ass cannot claim otherwise.

Flyattractor
Only in your dreams you little fuzz ball.

quanchi112
Only in your dreams you little fuzz ball. Again you cannot refute but beg to be taken seriously.

Flyattractor
I bet you had to use your spell check to make sure you spelled REFUTE right.

dadudemon
2 pages of you two flirting back and forth. I didn't miss anything. smile

Flyattractor
SO YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!

quanchi112
I bet you had to use your spell check to make sure you spelled REFUTE right.

Absurd.

Adam_PoE
Bingo, Mueller is far from righteous.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Drq9nFxU0AApCcF.jpg

Flyattractor
Absurd.

Yes. You are rather.

quanchi112
Yes. You are rather. Shhh, troll.

Flyattractor

Now Not On Special

All day. EveryDay!

quanchi112
More spam from troll.

Flyattractor
I spam therefore I troll.

Yep...

eek!
cool

quanchi112
Yep...

eek!
cool Shhh h1.

Flyattractor
I am full Shhh... h1.

If only.

eek!
smokin'

quanchi112
If only.

eek!
smokin' Shh.

Surtur
The best part in this Comey saga came recently when he said he didn't think his actions had any impact on how the public views the FBI. He just whined and blamed the Trump administration.

Comey certainly has a couple things in common with Trump:

-massive ego
-nowhere near as intelligent as he thinks he is
-never takes responsibility for anything, always has someone else to blame

quanchi112
The best part in this Comey saga came recently when he said he didn't think his actions had any impact on how the public views the FBI. He just whined and blamed the Trump administration.

Comey certainly has a couple things in common with Trump:

-massive ego
-nowhere near as intelligent as he thinks he is
-never takes responsibility for anything, always has someone else to blame Called out Republicans. Really low moment for your party. History will not favor trump favorably. The president is so dirty it is something to behold.

Flyattractor
Shh.

The Hot Air is escaping from his head.

quanchi112
The Hot Air is escaping from his head. Comey berated the Republicans who betray our country. Stand for something beyond self interest.

Flyattractor
Just Like Hillary and Obama!

So You are ok with this then I take it?

quanchi112

So You are ok with this then I take it? I do not stand up for anyone who betrays the country but trump clearly has. Stay on the topic.

Surtur

So You are ok with this then I take it?

It's crystal clear Comey loves attention just as much as Trump does. It's why he makes statements whining about Republicans. He knows if he does all the media outlets will pounce on it.

I still love Trey Gowdy's tweet he sent at Comey: I was disappointed in what you didn't remember, but even more disappointed in what you never knew.

Boom.

quanchi112
It's crystal clear Comey loves attention just as much as Trump does. It's why he makes statements whining about Republicans. He knows if he does all the media outlets will pounce on it.

I still love Trey Gowdy's tweet he sent at Comey: I was disappointed in what you didn't remember, but even more disappointed in what you never knew.

Boom. Trump callee his own former attorney a rat. Gross. This is about trump and selling our country out you dummy.

Robtard
Trump callee his own former attorney a rat. Gross. This is about trump and selling our country out you dummy.

What's funny and Trump and Trumpers are too stupid to realize this, a "rat" is someone who turns on their own organization and gives viable information on criminal activity to the authorities.

So Trump is implying that what Cohen's said is legit.

quanchi112
What's funny and Trump and Trumpers are too stupid to realize this, a "rat" is someone who turns on their own organization and gives viable information on criminal activity to the authorities.

So Trump is implying that what Cohen's said is legit. Most trumpers on here do not have the attention span to reach the end of your post. Ignorant buffoons.

Flyattractor
Most trumpers on here do not have the attention span to reach the end of your post. Ignorant buffoons.

See Kids. That is called a LIE!!!!!!!

cool

quanchi112
See Kids. That is called a LIE!!!!!!!

cool It is true and you know it.

Flyattractor
Yes. Its True. You LIE a LOT!

quanchi112
Yes. Its True. You LIE a LOT! Stick to the topic, troll.

Flyattractor
Kettle Pot Black Time again.

quanchi112
Kettle Pot Black Time again. You need to control your feelings.

Flyattractor
You are the one that is tossing out the insults.

quanchi112
You are the one that is tossing out the insults. I said to get back to the topic you seem unable.

Flyattractor
Ok.

quanchi112
More trolling this forfeiting the debate.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/QpJ3alE.jpg

^Actual transcript of a back forth between Comey and a congressmen lol.

Switch out the name Hillary for Trump, does anyone think Comey would still say "no reasonable prosecutor would ever bring charges"?

Flyattractor
More trolling this forfeiting the debate.

Good for you Quan. Admittance is the first step.

https://i.imgur.com/QpJ3alE.jpg

^Actual transcript of a back forth between Comey and a congressmen lol.

Switch out the name Hillary for Trump, does anyone think Comey would still say "no reasonable prosecutor would ever bring charges"?

So what did you think about the Judge in this trial having his little Ranty Melt down and the lying about the case the other day Surt?

Surtur

So what did you think about the Judge in this trial having his little Ranty Melt down and the lying about the case the other day Surt?

You mean the judge accusing Flynn of treason? Yeah that was crazy...and silly.

The judge has since apologized, but that of course is only after there were many headlines about it.

Flyattractor
Lucky for the Judge He is a Clinton Appointee.

quanchi112

So what did you think about the Judge in this trial having his little Ranty Melt down and the lying about the case the other day Surt? I already accepted your Concession.

quanchi112
Lucky for the Judge He is a Clinton Appointee. Quit being so butthurt.

Flyattractor
Quit being so butthurt.

Back to trolling already..

Sad Sad Sad.

Surtur
Meadows: You expect us to believe that you got notation that a private client is there and that you didn't -- you weren't inquisitive enough to figure out who the private client was?

Comey: Who cares? It was Republicans opposed to Trump --

Meadows: Well, it makes a big difference.

Comey: Let me finish my answer. It was Republicans opposed to Trump, and then it was Democrats opposed to Trump. There was potential bias in this information. That's really important. Whether it was Sally Smith of Joe Jones, Republican, or Sally Smith, Democrat, to me it didn't matter.

Meadows: Director Comey, it does make a difference. If someone is paying for this, and you're actually using that information to surveil American citizens with a FISA application, it does matter...

Comey is kind of a piece of shit lol.

dadudemon
Meadows: You expect us to believe that you got notation that a private client is there and that you didn't -- you weren't inquisitive enough to figure out who the private client was?

Comey: Who cares? It was Republicans opposed to Trump --

Meadows: Well, it makes a big difference.

Comey: Let me finish my answer. It was Republicans opposed to Trump, and then it was Democrats opposed to Trump. There was potential bias in this information. That's really important. Whether it was Sally Smith of Joe Jones, Republican, or Sally Smith, Democrat, to me it didn't matter.

Meadows: Director Comey, it does make a difference. If someone is paying for this, and you're actually using that information to surveil American citizens with a FISA application, it does matter...

Comey is kind of a piece of shit lol.

Explain to me why this is important. I don't understand the context.

Flyattractor
Yeah this all just goes to prove that "independent council investigations" are really just Witch Hunts.

Surtur
Explain to me why this is important. I don't understand the context.

It's about the dossier. Comey is repeating debunked information when he tries to do the "Republicans did it too". Yes there was a point they did, but they stopped. Then later on Christopher Steele was brought in and he is the one who put the dossier together.

I'm not sure why Comey doesn't know this. It's shocking to me if he doesn't. He also doesn't seem to think it matters who put this information together(IMO it does)

quanchi112
Yeah this all just goes to prove that "independent council investigations" are really just Witch Hunts. Nah, facts matter. Trump calling people cooperating with law enforcement as rats is corruption. Dummy.

dadudemon
It's about the dossier. Comey is repeating debunked information when he tries to do the "Republicans did it too". Yes there was a point they did, but they stopped. Then later on Christopher Steele was brought in and he is the one who put the dossier together.

I'm not sure why Comey doesn't know this. It's shocking to me if he doesn't. He also doesn't seem to think it matters who put this information together(IMO it does)

Makes much more sense, now. Thanks.

It's very important to understand what the Democrats were up to. The Democrats are just so much better than the Republicans at this PR stuff that it's pitiful.

What is telling is the litigative fallout after the dossier was released. Dems started suing Buzzfeed for releasing it. Because it clearly demonstrates what a terrible and corrupt organization the Democratic Party really is. And who the players are in that corruption. The best reaction is to sue for defamation to vehemently deny activity despite the fact that the intelligence community has repeatedly said the dossier has not been proven false.

Surtur
Makes much more sense, now. Thanks.

It's very important to understand what the Democrats were up to. The Democrats are just so much better than the Republicans at this PR stuff that it's pitiful.

What is telling is the litigative fallout after the dossier was released. Dems started suing Buzzfeed for releasing it. Because it clearly demonstrates what a terrible and corrupt organization the Democratic Party really is. And who the players are in that corruption. The best reaction is to sue for defamation to vehemently deny activity despite the fact that the intelligence community has repeatedly said the dossier has not been proven false.

Also scroll up to and look at the exchange between Comey and Radcliffe. It just sounds so damn insane when you spell out what was done and he still goes "no reasonable person would charge her!"

Flyattractor
Yes. Democrats do have a lot more practice with Lying and Propaganda then the Repubs do. That is Very True.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.