Darth Krayt vs. Jacen Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
krayt dies

Valkorion
Originally posted by gold slorg
krayt dies

Lord GOAT
kas'im stomps

victreebelvictr
Krayt wins. smile

cdtm
Unless there's more to Krayt then the old comics, I don't see his hype.

I mean, he was outright killed by edgy new gen relative of Luke. He lost handidly to the plot device woman who bounced between titles, who Vader did better against.

He wasn't necessarily weak, but he wasn't creating force storms or bringing down Star Destroyers, like some of the EU garbage out there.

victreebelvictr
I heard Reborn Krayt was pretty tough.

His Dark Transfer killed anyone with a touch. 0_0

CuckedCurry
How many plo koons to kill darth krayt?

victreebelvictr
Which Krayt is this?

DarthCaedus77
Caedus beats him but pre Caedus Jacen loses.

CuckedCurry
the krayt that nearly died to wyyrlok who in turn nearly died to darth skeletor

Reborn_Krayt
Originally posted by gold slorg
krayt dies

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
the krayt that nearly died to wyyrlok who in turn nearly died to darth skeletor Oh then Caedus, but if it was Reborn...

CuckedCurry
That is reborn noob

MythLord
Originally posted by cdtm
Unless there's more to Krayt then the old comics, I don't see his hype.

I mean, he was outright killed by edgy new gen relative of Luke. He lost handidly to the plot device woman who bounced between titles, who Vader did better against.

He wasn't necessarily weak, but he wasn't creating force storms or bringing down Star Destroyers, like some of the EU garbage out there.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nMhxPjRdzh8/W6DWh1Luy-I/AAAAAAAAIwo/S2aQp5Q2BCEhiJi9neaLXyhwV1Q9YRkuwCL0BGAYYCw/h488/2018-09-18.png

Durron
krayt was designed to seize power when all great jedi were already dead and the only skywalkers left besides kol were mentally damaged druggie and a farmer

he's obviously not intended to be a threat matching those that came in the golden age

Selenial

DarthCaedus77
>Skillz

>Posting.

smile

cdtm
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I heard Reborn Krayt was pretty tough.

His Dark Transfer killed anyone with a touch. 0_0

He had some kind of death touch, yeah. So did what's his name, the main character Skywalker.

The fact is, Krayt was defeated by a simple light saber through the torso. That Skywalker was powerful, but not a top tier saber user. I can't see him beating Vader or Obi-Wan like he beat Krayt. Much less Palpatine or Yoda. It just isn't happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.