Miles Morales vs. MCU Valkyrie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Miles has his morals off
Valkyrie has her blades/armor

Who wins

NotAllThatEvil
If a taser was able to put down the God of thunder, pretty sure miles's venom strike can but down a normal asgardian

BruceSkywalker
Miles is quicker, can evade her and yea his venom strike should be able to KO her

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
If a taser was able to put down the God of thunder, pretty sure miles's venom strike can but down a normal asgardian

When was a taser able to take out Thor?

NotAllThatEvil
1 and 3. 1, from Darcy 3 from the trash bandits/valkyrie

FrothByte

1. You do know that was Thor when he was stripped of powers right?
2. That wasn't a taser. Tasers don't make your veins bulge blue like that.

Silent Master

So after Thor had his powers removed and was just hit by a truck, why are you so dishonest?

That wasn't a taser. again, why are you so dishonest?

NotAllThatEvil
What would you call it?

Fine "alien tazer"

FrothByte
What would you call it?

Fine "alien tazer"

Technically it's called an obedience disk. Still, even if you called it an alien tazer doesn't mean that a human tazer will work on Valkyrie.

NotAllThatEvil
And miles's venom strike sent a hulk of a man who is at least as physically capable of toby's spider man flying through the air completely unconscious. It's a couple pegs above tazer as well

Silent Master
What is with your H1 impersonation?

FrothByte
And miles's venom strike sent a hulk of a man who is at least as physically capable of toby's spider man flying through the air completely unconscious. It's a couple pegs above tazer as well

True, but still a human, not an elite Asgardian like Valkyrie. Now I'm not saying it won't work, but assuming it will work on Valkyrie just because a taser worked on a powerless Thor is a false equivalency.

Besides, it's not like Miles was spamming that electro touch left and right. He needed Fisk to allow him to touch him and get caught offguard before he was able to apply it.

ShadowFyre
Valkyrie was ripping advanced alien spacecraft apart with her bare hands. She could quite literally rip him in half.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by FrothByte
True, but still a human, not an elite Asgardian like Valkyrie. Now I'm not saying it won't work, but assuming it will work on Valkyrie just because a taser worked on a powerless Thor is a false equivalency.

Besides, it's not like Miles was spamming that electro touch left and right. He needed Fisk to allow him to touch him and get caught offguard before he was able to apply it.

He shrugged of getting hit by a train? Saying he is just human is a bold face lie.

Similar to how Loki was able to touch her to read her mind after she let her guard down. The same strategy worked on her, I'm sure miles can pull it off again

FrothByte
He shrugged of getting hit by a train? Saying he is just human is a bold face lie.

Similar to how Loki was able to touch her to read her mind after she let her guard down. The same strategy worked on her, I'm sure miles can pull it off again

I didn't say he was just human, I said he was still human. Are you claiming he wasn't human? Regardless of how strong he seemed, Valkyrie was leapfrogging across different spacecrafts and ripping chunks of them off with her bare hands. That's not something that Kingpin can compare to.

As for how Loki was able to touch her, that's because Valkyrie chose to talk to Loki. That's not usually what happens in these KMC matches unless specified in OP. Bottomline is, we haven't seen Miles use that touch in the middle of a fight yet on command, so you can't claim he'll do it here.

NotAllThatEvil
Isn't kingpin some kind of mutant? All the spidermen including mile were also leap frogging great distances and ripping metal. Granted it was earth metal, but that's still pretty good.

Even if he can't venom strike willy nilly, hes still shown to be fast/agile enough to keep pace with valkyrie and can use invisibility mid fight to set up for a cheap shot with his venom strike.

I'm still giving it to miles 8/10

FrothByte
Isn't kingpin some kind of mutant? All the spidermen including mile were also leap frogging great distances and ripping metal. Granted it was earth metal, but that's still pretty good.

Even if he can't venom strike willy nilly, hes still shown to be fast/agile enough to keep pace with valkyrie and can use invisibility mid fight to set up for a cheap shot with his venom strike.

I'm still giving it to miles 8/10

Yes, well, if you notice I never said that Valkyrie wins. I merely pointed out that you can't conclude that the electric touch will work on Valkyrie just because human Thor got tasered.

Darth Thor

What an idiotic argument.

TheGrat1
I like how people are completely ignoring "NotAllThatEvil's" mention of the electric net the trash people used on him at Sakaar. No depowering, no obedience disk, no veins turning blue. Just a net and a sound that closely resembles crackling electricity...

HulkIsHulk
And how do we know how much or what kind of electricity was used?

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheGrat1
I like how people are completely ignoring "NotAllThatEvil's" mention of the electric net the trash people used on him at Sakaar. No depowering, no obedience disk, no veins turning blue. Just a net and a sound that closely resembles crackling electricity...

You might want to look again, that net was made of the same technology and yes, his veins did turn blue.

Darth Thor
For f*** sake the guy brings down (and surrounds himself in) Lightning, and people honestly think a bit of electricity will not just hurt him, but outright defeat him.

SquallX

Silent Master
Only what they did in Ragnarok was not electricity, because both The obedience disk and the net turned his veins blue.

steverules_2
This thread has gone way off topic

Darth Thor
So what's the best feat for Miles Venom strike anyway. IIRC it was taking down Kingpin. Who was strong, sure, but clearly not higher level Asgardian strong.

NotAllThatEvil
Well out side of thor, most of the asgardians weren't that strong. So I think that point is debatable.

FrothByte
Well out side of thor, most of the asgardians weren't that strong. So I think that point is debatable.

Valkyrie was tearing off chunks of spaceship hulls with her bare hands. She also knocked out Loki with a punch... Loki who is bullet proof, has taken an explosive arrow to the face and a thrashing from Hulk without getting knocked out.

Darth Thor
^ thumb up

Like I said, HIGHER Level Asgardian.

FYI Even the lower level ones are bullet proof. See Agents of Shield.

NotAllThatEvil
And miles is close to toby spiderman level with being able to stop a speeding train and is much faster and more agile than her

FrothByte
And miles is close to toby spiderman level with being able to stop a speeding train and is much faster and more agile than her

Yes he is, but he's also ridiculously unskilled and inexperienced as a fighter.

Personally, I think it's a close match. It will depend greatly on the environment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.