Mac Gargan (Scorpion) vs......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zopzop
We know and love him as one of Marvel's premiere jobber kings. How does he do against the following? This is a list not a gauntlet.

1) Bane
2) Killer Croc
3) Mr Hyde (Marvel)
4) Luke Cage
5) Butcher of Gotham (DC)
6) Fandral the Dashing
7) Lady Sif (no BFR)
8) Hogun the Grim
9) Man-Bat (DC)
10) King Shark (DC)

IMHO, he beats : 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9 for the majority. 3 and 10 are iffy.

StiltmanFTW
He mostly sucked just as Venom.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He mostly sucked just as Venom.
I know but this is Mac as Scorpion. Not him with the Venom symbiote.

Parmaniac
Stilt's reffering to this most likely:
Originally posted by zopzop
We know and love him as one of Marvel's premiere jobber kings.

StiltmanFTW
I am. Thanks, Parm thumb up

Scorpion fluctuated a lot and had his fair share of embarrassing showings, but also quite a few really good ones.

Don't compare him to G-Venom, please.

Damborgson
Hoo boy, you're handing Gargan over to Sif ? Brutal.

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing But yeah, Warpath wins.

PS get your @$$ over to my Gargan thread and chime in on his chances vs those characters I listed.

Yeah, okay. I'm here stick out tongue

IMHO, he beats : 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9 for the majority. 3 and 10 are iffy.

Scorpion is a bit like Iron Man, as his suits can really be much different from each other.

3 and 10 are iffy, you say - I agree. Hyde fluctuates a lot and KS even lost to f*cking Killer Croc, cheapshot or no.

Problem is, guy like Hogun can be written like a beast, too - when he one-shotted that train, for example.

Does Gargan get Smythe's upgrades in this thread? Even then, he wasn't really invincible (despite him bragging how he could take Sentry).

zopzop
Yeah, okay. I'm here stick out tongue

Scorpion is a bit like Iron Man, as his suits can really be much different from each other.

3 and 10 are iffy, you say - I agree. Hyde fluctuates a lot and KS even lost to f*cking Killer Croc, cheapshot or no.

Problem is, guy like Hogun can be written like a beast, too - when he one-shotted that train, for example.

Does Gargan get Smythe's upgrades in this thread? Even then, he wasn't really invincible (despite him bragging how he could take Sentry).
I just want 'average' Scorpion. In his respect thread, I saw a fight where he decimated Luke Cage. Don't know if that Scorpion was amped or Luke Cage was depowered, but if everything was on the up and up that was a damn good Scorpion showing.

StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man Unlimited v1 #13.

He beat and embarrassed Cage big time, yes thumb up It took Reilly, Cage and Rand to stop him... and even then, he was actually injected by the neurotoxin fail-safe device built in his suit and played dead.

Scorp had a new suit in that book, but it's hard to hold that against him - he always upgrades, much like Iron Man.

Problem is, Cage's been massaged, wanked and fellatio'd by many writers since then... so there's no guarantee Scorpion could take him again (even though he should, if we just compare their powersets).

sonicwires

Bentley
Luke would ohko Gargan with a thunderclap

Galan007
https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39860598_Amazing_Spider-Man_012-017.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39860599_Amazing_Spider-Man_012-018.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39860600_Amazing_Spider-Man_012-020.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39860601_Amazing_Spider-Man_012-021.jpg

mmm

StiltmanFTW

Bentley
Daredevil beat Gorgon and Ultron.

StiltmanFTW
Not on his own.

Bentley
Not on his own.

And Mac Gargan isn't even close to that weight class. Stop being a fanboy thumb down

StiltmanFTW
Poisoned Cage (pre-upgrade) stalemated your Daredevil.

Gargan raped him.

Bentley
Cage only brings his A-game vs global threats like Daredevil and Dr. Doom.

StiltmanFTW
Gargan beat Titanium Man whose armor is made out of dead French people.

Bentley
Please, he's russian, the armor is obviously made from Sam's dignity.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Please, he's russian, the armor is obviously made from Sam's dignity.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.