Darth Marr vs. Lord Scourge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geistalt
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out

Who would win?

Meatpants
Mar stomps.

Geistalt
Reasons?

Meatpants
Wasn't Marr described as second to none in the empire after Malgus died? Plus his reputation and accolades feel stronger to me than Scourge's.

AncientPower
Scourge betrayed the Emperor and the Empire well before Malgus.

Meatpants
Does Scourge have a similar accolade from his own time though?

RealistRacism
AP, you a fan of Malgus' new getup?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by RealistRacism
AP, you a fan of Malgus' new getup? Yes

AncientPower
Originally posted by RealistRacism
AP, you a fan of Malgus' new getup?

They straight up ripped off the Vader breather tbh.

RealistRacism

Selenial

Jaggarath
still stomps kreia

RealistRacism

Geistalt
They should make him a recruitable Operation boss.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Jaggarath
still stomps kreia and the exile

Necromancer76
Marr

Geistalt
Well, this verifies that every Sith pureblood is shit except Tenebs and maybe Ragnos.

Meatpants
Sort of ironic, isn't it?

DarthCaedus77
Marr wrecks.

victreebelvictr

HP Legend
Not sure TBH. I mean Scourge stalemated Act 2 HoT who is canonically above Satele (class story) who is equal to Marr. Plus it's quite possible by the end of Act 2 Scourge was even more powerful than The HoT given he said he could've killed him partway through Act 2 and The HoT at the time was in a base filled with Republic Soldier and a former Dark Council Member IIRC. It's quite implausible in a few weeks at most The HoT could've grown equal to Scourge when the latter could've killed him when he was surrounded by Republic Soldiers and a former Dark Council member.

It really depends on how much Marr and Satele improved which is unquantifiable.

It's also worth noting like half the Dark Council were afraid of Scourge and this scaling gives us a good reason why. I wouldn't say it's implausible Scourge is more powerful than Marr however I'll wait to see if anyone can provide a compelling argument for Marr in response.

Lumine
Originally posted by HP Legend
I wouldn't say it's implausible Scourge is more powerful than Marr however I'll wait to see if anyone can provide a compelling argument for Marr in response.

Originally posted by Meatpants
Wasn't Marr described as second to none in the empire after Malgus died? Plus his reputation and accolades feel stronger to me than Scourge's.

HP Legend
@Lumine:

That was after the class storylines and Scourge betrays The Empire mid Jedi Knight story so that accolade does not include Scourge.

Lumine
quote: He wielded a single red-bladed lightsaber in combat while protected by his specialized suit of Sith battle armor, and his prowess in battle was such that he had a reputation for routing entire armies, and some stated that the Dark Council member was more effective than a Planetary Defense Shield.

Wonder if this is legitimate.

Originally posted by HP Legend
@Lumine:

That was after the class storylines and Scourge betrays The Empire mid Jedi Knight story so that accolade does not include Scourge.

TenebrousWay
You can actually come with whatever conclusion you want regarding Marr and Scourge. Their accolades are not binding.

HP Legend
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
You can actually come with whatever conclusion you want regarding Marr and Scourge. Their accolades are not binding.

This TBH.

There isn't really a logical scaling chain to put one above the other and both have great accolades and hype.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.