The Batman who laughs Vs Judge Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Original or clone.

Flyattractor
I give it to Judge Death... because...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/31666/889139-judge_death_18.jpg

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I give it to Judge Death... because...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/31666/889139-judge_death_18.jpg And I agree, they are such similar characters lol, visually and in plot to a point.

Galan007
In a one-on-one encounter JD should win.

SquallX

Flyattractor
Like Ol JD Says... YOU CANNOT KILL WHICH DOES NOT LIVE!

Death for the WINS!!

Putinbot1

Bentley
This Batchild gets judged as unfit to exist.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Like TBMWL Death is from another Dimension, he is an undead being, think Hellraiser, where I am sure the Cenobites influenced Wagnar and Bolland in his creation. Ignore the humorous depictions of him and stick to those of Wagnar and Grant, particularly Grant's half life which is majestic.
More like the Other way around. Judge Death was created in 1980 A good 6 years before Clive Barker wrote the Hellbound Heart in 1986 which then became the Hellrasier Movies.

MrMind
judge death as well

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
More like the Other way around. Judge Death was created in 1980 A good 6 years before Clive Barker wrote the Hellbound Heart in 1986 which then became the Hellrasier Movies.

fair comment Fly, my mistake.

StiltmanFTW

SquallX

MrMind
^I stopped buying comics since high school, when everything is free online why bother

what manga are you reading?

StiltmanFTW

Zelax
Judge Death.

SquallX

SquallX
Originally posted by MrMind
^I stopped buying comics since high school, when everything is free online why bother

what manga are you reading?

Currently rereading Berserk. God damn I forgot how bad Guts had/has it.
Hajime Ippo
Shield Hero
The Breaker/Breaker New Waves manwha
Said Seiya
Akatsuki No Yona
Dr. Stone
My Hero Academia

Kazenji
I'm surprised someone at 2000ad hasn't accused someone at DC of plagiarism

It might be free but it doesn't support the writer & artist on the book, It's as bad as downloading music.

Bentley
Support your artist people. If richman Galan can pay thousands of dollars for cable services he doesn't even use you can spend a dime on your favorite industry.

MrMind
regarding support the industry... DC and Marvel are loaded. I'm sure the artists who work there are well off. It just doesn't make sense for me to support rich companies.

I have donated money to charity before, you know people who really need it.

same with music, I haven't download music since high school, spotify premium and youtube got everything I need. I've gone to concerts and music festivals to "support" my fav artists

even though the idea of poor fans like us supporting people who make more money than us make no sense lol. l got child support to pay, for me it's not deciding spendin extra money on cable tv or comic books entertainment anymore.

Originally posted by SquallX
Currently rereading Berserk. God damn I forgot how bad Guts had/has it.
Hajime Ippo
Shield Hero
The Breaker/Breaker New Waves manwha
Said Seiya
Akatsuki No Yona
Dr. Stone
My Hero Academia

Berserk is so good, Hate Griffith, he def on dat phaggy time

Said Seiya? You mean Saint Seiya? I haven't watched that since I was a little kid, nostalgia overload. Hades chapter was still my favorite

By the way Squally you should def come by the kmc comic book tiers thread. thumb up

Sin I AM
The artists arent loaded unless youre salaried and work for the company. Almost all artists are freelance and get paid poorly.

qwertyuiop1998

Bentley
I've gone to concerts and music festivals to "support" my fav artists

even though the idea of poor fans like us supporting people who make more money than us make no sense lol. l got child support to pay, for me it's not deciding spendin extra money on cable tv or comic books entertainment anymore.

The concert over platforms/album sales make sense. You can support artists by asking for comissions and sh_t, writers is a bit trickier.

Honestly I don't care whether people win more money than me when I pay for things, as long as it has value it deserves remuneration. If I have a sh_tty life that doesn't mean others can't get nice things! I don't spend money on things that I consider luxury items or overpriced. I wouldn't pay for cable tv either.

Damborgson
Here's the thing. Their economic status has absolutely nothing to do with how they should be compensated.

If they're well off, they deserve to get paid for their work.

If they're poor, they deserve to get paid for their work.

It is inherently wrong to then receive their work for free, through pirated means. Because it superceded the point of their work and talent, to receive compensation.

That said, life is too short to give a shit. And I will continue to read free comics, download free music, and watch free movies. 😁

Bentley
The logic is not sound since artists actually get paid for their work. There is nothing inherently wrong in receiving things for free (otherwise parenthood would be effing illegal) and cultural pieces should have distribution because their endgame is to be relevant in society. You can receive free vaccinations for free and it's not morally abherrant.

Loaning books has existed since forever awesr

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.