MCU Ultron vs. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Final form Vibranium Ultron
*Diana has her gear
*Aquaman is restricted to Justice League feats
*No Superman

Who wins

quanchi112
Ultron wins.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ultron wins.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing Who beats him?

WolvesofBabylon
W/O Superman(who solos) and a Noob Flash,. Id pick Ultron in this one.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
W/O Superman(who solos) and a Noob Flash,. Id pick Ultron in this one.

Ultron definetly.

quanchi112
*Definitely or did you use the Spanish spelling of the word.

smile

Eon Blue
Ultron slaughters.

BruceSkywalker
No Supes then Ultron stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing Look around you dceu snake. Ultron rapes these pitiful heroes.

Robtard
Originally posted by carthage
*Final form Vibranium Ultron
*Diana has her gear
*Aquaman is restricted to Justice League feats
*No Superman

Who wins

Cyborg is composed of super-advanced Apokoliptian technology, far more advanced than what Tony has on Earth. eg Cyborg was able to casually hack into the Kryptonian colony ship in a matter of seconds.

This ends up being a battle of wireless computer hacking between Cyborg and Ultron and Cyborg has the superior operating system and processor.

BrolyBlack
Cyborg hax ultron and destroys him

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Robtard
Cyborg is composed of super-advanced Apokoliptian technology, far more advanced than what Tony has on Earth. eg Cyborg was able to casually hack into the Kryptonian colony ship in a matter of seconds.

This ends up being a battle of wireless computer hacking between Cyborg and Ultron and Cyborg has the superior operating system and processor.

Actually this is pretty good.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Actually this is pretty good.

Not gonna lie, I was gonna ride the Ultron train with everybody else, if Jarvis can do what it did then I see no reason for Cyborg to not be able to do something similar or worse.

Cyborg solos 8/10
Ultron solos 2/10

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Not gonna lie, I was gonna ride the Ultron train with everybody else, if Jarvis can do what it did then I see no reason for Cyborg to not be able to do something similar or worse.

Cyborg solos 8/10
Ultron solos 2/10

Jarvis was able to block Ultron a few times on the web but he was never able to hack him. In fact, Ultron nearly demolished Jarvis. Vision was the one who really took out Ultron's internet presence, but then he had the benefit of the mind stone.

FrothByte

Ultron's mind was based off an infinity stone. Not saying Cyborg can't hack him but I'm doubtful that Cyborg has a better operating system.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
Jarvis was able to block Ultron a few times on the web but he was never able to hack him. In fact, Ultron nearly demolished Jarvis. Vision was the one who really took out Ultron's internet presence, but then he had the benefit of the mind stone. Finally you are right about something.

ShadowFyre
Oooo convincing arguments from both sides. Now I'm back on the fence on this one

Josh_Alexander

Ultron is derived from the Mind Stone. He was created by two of the most intellingent beings in the MCU.

Saying that Cyborg has a better software is speculation more than anything.

The Spectre+
diana's doomsday cutting sword for the win. diana solos

oh yes i said it, she solos!!!!!

FrothByte
Just to add to the hacking discussion: if Ultron doesn't have any of his Ultron-bots around then there's really no need for him to keep his wireless channels open. If he closes his wireless channels then Cyborg can't hack into him from a distance, he'll need to get up close and plug into him manually... which will probably mean Cyborg gets the crap beaten out of him.

But even if he's able to engage Ultron in a hacking battle, a good chunk of Cyborg's brain and thinking capacity is still human. Ultron's, on the other hand, is predominantly the mind stone with some behavioral patterns from Stark and Banner. I doubt Cyborg can win that match.

JL's best bet is if WW's sword can cut through Ultron, otherwise they lose.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spectre+
diana's doomsday cutting sword for the win. diana solos

oh yes i said it, she solos!!!!! Based on?

Josh_Alexander
Just to add to the hacking discussion: if Ultron doesn't have any of his Ultron-bots around then there's really no need for him to keep his wireless channels open. If he closes his wireless channels then Cyborg can't hack into him from a distance, he'll need to get up close and plug into him manually... which will probably mean Cyborg gets the crap beaten out of him.

But even if he's able to engage Ultron in a hacking battle, a good chunk of Cyborg's brain and thinking capacity is still human. Ultron's, on the other hand, is predominantly the mind stone with some behavioral patterns from Stark and Banner. I doubt Cyborg can win that match.

JL's best bet is if WW's sword can cut through Ultron, otherwise they lose.

Not to mention that there is no actual way for JL team to damage Ultron.

Putinbot1

This ends up being a battle of wireless computer hacking between Cyborg and Ultron and Cyborg has the superior operating system and processor. Probably this.

Darth Thor
I think Wonder Woman gets underrated post Justice League.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Thor

To be fair, she fought only as fast (or as slow) as Aquaman and Steppenwolf during the fight with Steppenwolf.

She fought no faster than the others when she fought Superman.

And her sword only did minimal damage to Steppenwolf.

All in all, she didn't really put that good a showing in JL and seemed to contradict the previous movies when it came to her powerset.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor

thumb up She got a secondary role.

The Spectre+
that sword sliced clean the limb of a kryptonian!!!!!!. what makes you think one swipe wont slice off ultrons head??.

FrothByte
that sword sliced clean the limb of a kryptonian!!!!!!. what makes you think one swipe wont slice off ultrons head??.

Because Steppenwolf took hits from that sword without damage, which seems to imply that it can't cut through everything but will depend on the durability of the target. Especially when you consider that Superman had a far easier time taking care of Steppenwolf over Doomsday yet the sword had an easier time cutting DD than Steppenwolf.

Considering that we don't know just how durable vibranium Ultron is compared to Doomsday, it would be premature to say she can easily cut him.

Josh_Alexander

Vibranium》》 normal Kryptonian skin.

Silent Master
Because Steppenwolf took hits from that sword without damage, which seems to imply that it can't cut through everything but will depend on the durability of the target. Especially when you consider that Superman had a far easier time taking care of Steppenwolf over Doomsday yet the sword had an easier time cutting DD than Steppenwolf.

Considering that we don't know just how durable vibranium Ultron is compared to Doomsday, it would be premature to say she can easily cut him.

Just means that Doomsday is vulnerable to cutting damage. looks like magic > kryptonians.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just means that Doomsday is vulnerable to cutting damage. looks like magic > kryptonians. or the writer wanted Doomsday vulnerable to the sword.

Silent Master
Yes, the writer wanted Doomsday to be vulnerable to being cut. glad you agree.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yes, the writer wanted Doomsday to be vulnerable to being cut. glad you agree. i do and this is the problem.with all comparisons of this type, the writers intent.

Silent Master
Yes, it was the writers intent for Doomsday to be vulnerable to being cut. thumb up

quanchi112
Ultron clearly wins. MCU is too powerful for the dceu.

TheGrat1
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Vibranium》》 normal Kryptonian skin.

I quoted you but this question is for everyone:

Black Panther does this to Doomsday's/Kal-El's face:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111339751/6292868-1590600060-54861.gif

What is the damage?

NemeBro
He just scratched the paint, did he not?

TheGrat1
Nope, he left gouges in it. The silver parts of the shield are not even painted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.