The 7 seas vs The World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
King Arthur and his brother Orm have reconciled and have teamed up. Black Manta also helps Aquaman. They have decided to take the wrath of the Seven Seas to the surface.

Wakanda was previously informed of the threat, and has allied with the rest of the world.

Wakanda's team:
-The global nations
- Shield as seen in the MCU including the helicarriers (no AoS)

No Nukes.

Team wakanda has a 1 week prep.

Can King Arthur's troops be stopped?

playa1258
Maybe we should wait for more to see it?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258
Maybe we should wait for more to see it?

They can incorporate to the debate when they do.

What do you think?

I actually found the Atlantians to be OP.

playa1258
Atlantis wins. They could just drown the rest of the world.

Atlantis >>>>>Wakanda in technology and military power.

Josh_Alexander
Atlantis wins. They could just drown the rest of the world.

Atlantis >>>>>Wakanda in technology and military power.

Yeah Atlantis was one step ahead of Wakanda. That's why I added Shield and the other earth's armies to the list.

TheGrat1
Wakanda has water. They're screwed.

quanchi112
Fat boy trying to spoil the film. What a loser.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Fat boy trying to spoil the film. What a loser.

Stay on topic or begone old man.

NotAllThatEvil
Does aquaman still control the not kraken?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Does aquaman still control the not kraken?

He is King of the 7 Seas so yeah.

Aquaman has the Kraken, T'Challa has the 3 helicarriers from the WS.

WolvesofBabylon
Atlantis wins. Fairly easy

TheVaultDweller
Aquaman solos by making all the local fish jump out of the water and dogpiling the Wakandans. big grin

Seriously though, those Atlantean battle suits were pretty powerful. Reminded me of the suits from Valerian.

I mean the similarities here are pretty uncanny:

gc72RUcpLdk

ZmT3WPc7wIA

FrothByte
Haven't watched Aquaman yet, but how do the Atlanteans deal with the Hellicarriers staying up in the air and just bombarding them with firepower?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Haven't watched Aquaman yet, but how do the Atlanteans deal with the Hellicarriers staying up in the air and just bombarding them with firepower?

Need to watch it man.

Atlantis was OP. Reason why I didn't made a Wakanda vs Atlantis solo match laughing out loud

playa1258
Originally posted by FrothByte
Haven't watched Aquaman yet, but how do the Atlanteans deal with the Hellicarriers staying up in the air and just bombarding them with firepower? Either by swarming them with aircraft or shooting them out of the sky.

Darth Thor
Wait... Wakanda and SHIELD and all the worlds armies?

The world stomps.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor

The world stomps.

Yes.

Have you watch Aquaman?

playa1258
Originally posted by Darth Thor

The world stomps. Not when Atlantis could just drown most the world with ease.

relentless1
Atlantis with the power of the actual ocean the fake kraken, Arthur and company as well the trench??

Dry landers are doomed

NotAllThatEvil
Pretty sure the not kraken could possibly solo. She took like a thousand layers from hundreds of battleships at once. I don't think any thing outside of a nuke or a Jericho could bring her down

Nibedicus
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Pretty sure the not kraken could possibly solo. She took like a thousand layers from hundreds of battleships at once. I don't think any thing outside of a nuke or a Jericho could bring her down

I agree, the Walls of Jericho would def make her tap out for sure.

relentless1
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I agree, the Walls of Jericho would def make her tap out for sure.

** liontamer

ShadowFyre
A thousand layers? I'm a Marine and not sure what a later is. I'm guessing rounds

NotAllThatEvil
Lazers. I can't fight auto correct when I'm tired...

FrothByte
Either by swarming them with aircraft or shooting them out of the sky.

I just watched Aquaman yesterday. I don't recall the Atlanteans having too many aircrafts. The only ones I saw were some flying bulks at the end during Arthur's final fight against Orm, and we have no feats for those. We don't know if they carry any firepower, they certainly didn't look like fighting ships.

As for shooting them out of the sky, well, we'd need to know just how far up in the air their vessels can shoot once beached. And this only works if the fight takes place above water. The atlantean ships won't be able to travel further inland.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.