The Leftist with the Perfect Idea on How to Save The Planet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
This is most Deff the Ided that all Leftists should Support and Actually Join In With... becaue it would WORK!!!!!!!

Clemson Philosopehr in NYT: We should All Kill Ourselves,and or Abort All Children.

eek!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This is most Deff the Ided that all Leftists should Support and Actually Join In With... becaue it would WORK!!!!!!!

Clemson Philosopehr in NYT: We should All Kill Ourselves,and or Abort All Children.

eek!

That's a wonderful idea.

He should set a righteous example and go first. I'll be right behind him. Trust me.

Flyattractor
Good Idea. All our Strong Loony Lefties should be in Full SUpport of this Idea!!!!!!!

Eternal Idol
I read the article, and it reads more like Shapiro being a smug cvnt again and exaggerating claims than a legitimate call for human extinction.

Philosophers and philosopher-types love pondering on things like the meaning of our existence, the impact of our existence, and how things would be should we cease to exist.

May believes humans do more harm to the planet, the animals, and ourselves than good, and seems to conclude that the world would be a better place without humans, or at least it seems to me, advanced human civilization and technology.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I read the article, and it reads more like Shapiro being a smug cvnt again and exaggerating claims than a legitimate call for human extinction.

Philosophers and philosopher-types love pondering on things like the meaning of our existence, the impact of our existence, and how things would be should we cease to exist.

May believes humans do more harm to the planet, the animals, and ourselves than good, and seems to conclude that the world would be a better place without humans, or at least it seems to me, advanced human civilization and technology. So a reasonable conclusion raged at by whack jobs. Sounds about right.

Flyattractor
Two Candidates for the SAVE The WORLD List!!!

Jessica Tandy

Flyattractor
If only your parents had felt the same way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Two Candidates for the SAVE The WORLD List!!! Oh fly.

Mindship
Thanos had the right idea: just take out half the population.

Emperordmb
Whenever I'm in a conversation with people talking about environmentalism, or automation taking care of all the manual labor jobs, I always work in a Thanos voice and say "I think we should wipe out half the population at random"

Surtur
Thanos also was capable of recognizing floating space chairs are the wave of the future.

Flyattractor
Thanos could also make guns shoot bubbles. Thanos is Truly The Inspiration of the Modern Leftist.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Mindship
Thanos had the right idea: just take out half the population.
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Whenever I'm in a conversation with people talking about environmentalism, or automation taking care of all the manual labor jobs, I always work in a Thanos voice and say "I think we should wipe out half the population at random"

Only half? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but GWAR is more extreme than Thanos. Just posted this in the Comic Book forum, and it reminded me of this thread.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
THANOS, THE MAD TITAN

GWAR - The Price of Peace

eMrgrcg6vSk

We fall upon you
Prepare to meet your fate
Mankind is an insect
We must exterminate
Final solution
A global genocide
So shall we conquer
So shall you die

Life
Must
Cease
The Price
Of
Peace

Thirsty blades of justice
Cuts a bloody crop
Severed heads fly through the sky
As butchered bodies drop
Blood will flow like rivers
Before away we ride
Singing songs of glory
Blood-soaked and satisfied

Heads
Will
Roll
Blood
Will
Flow
Heads
Will
Roll
Blood
Will
Flow

We come to execute
Demise is absolute
This planet you pollute
Shall be set free

Since man first crawled up from the slime
And fear of gods did strike him blind
His powers withered on the vine
Existence is your crime
Humankind is a disease
That kills each other with such ease
You all must die for death to cease
That is the price of peace

Surtur
4gO7uemm6Yo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.