Symbiotes vs. MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Riot
Venom
Venom (Raimi)

Vs.

Abomination
Valkyrie
Cull Obsidian

*Valkyrie has her armor/blade
*Cull has his weapon

Who wins

ShadowFyre
Team 2 is quite a bit stronger and more durable, but they have no way of putting the symbiotic trio down for good due to insane healing.

On top of being faster than everybody except Valkyrie, they can spam blades and wear team 2 down until they die.

Riot and Valkyrie are the MVP's for their respective teams.

NemeBro
Abomination solos.

ShadowFyre
Abomination gets stabbed and suffocated to death. He has zero way of putting them down.

HulkIsHulk
The symbiotes die

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Abomination gets stabbed and suffocated to death. He has zero way of putting them down.

Didn't Riot almost tear Eddy away from his symbiote at one point? I'm not sure if I'm remembering it right but if I am, then it's possible to separate host from symbiote with enough raw strength.

HulkIsHulk
And I have no idea what makes Shadowfyre think that the symbiotes can pierce Abomination in the first place , who laughs off RPGs and shrugs off minigun fire

riv6672
^^^agreed.

Going w. the MCU. The symbiotes are powerful, but are getting that overrated vibe.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^agreed.

Going w. the MCU. The symbiotes are powerful, but are getting that overrated vibe.
They are simply get that new cool movie character overratedness. Every time a new movie with a cool character comes in, he's somehow the GOAT 😏 It takes people done time for it to wear off. And for Carthage and Shadow who are Venom fanboys, it will never wear off

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by FrothByte
Didn't Riot almost tear Eddy away from his symbiote at one point? I'm not sure if I'm remembering it right but if I am, then it's possible to separate host from symbiote with enough raw strength.
Riot completely tore Venom off. Eddie just jumped back in. And Venom nearly did the same back as well
As for this fight Blonsky won't need to he will just splatter the symbiotes all over the place

ShadowFyre
No, I'm stating that they have no way of putting the creatures down. And they don't.

The tearing off is the only viable option and that's if they are quick enough to catch one

riv6672

FrothByte
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Riot completely tore Venom off. Eddie just jumped back in. And Venom nearly did the same back as well
As for this fight Blonsky won't need to he will just splatter the symbiotes all over the place

Ah, well that settles it then. Abom solos.

KingD19
Couldnt Riot do that because he was a commander while Venom was just a soldier and he had "shit you've never seen"? There was no indication it was pure strength iirc.

Also would Abom even know or think to try that?

Darth Thor
Thats a good point. Its not like Abom has seen that fight beforehand.
The symbiotes know each other strengths and weaknesses.

Plus id have to rewatch the scene to know for sure if it was pure strength or a symbiote vs symbiote thing.

Either way Brutes take this though. Just not convinced Abom solos.

riv6672
He doesn't solo (claims like thst always serve to **** up valid opinions), but, the symbiotes dont win, either.
Cull Obsidian (the most versatile on the MCU side) hasn't even been discussed here.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by riv6672
He doesn't solo (claims like thst always serve to **** up valid opinions), but, the symbiotes dont win, either.
Cull Obsidian (the most versatile on the MCU side) hasn't even been discussed here.
Yeah Cull's got a shield cum pincer cum hammer and has some skill too.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Yeah Cull's got a shield cum pincer cum hammer and has some skill too.

BP did well knocking Cull down after absorbing a load of Kinetic Energy.

For that matter Bruce in Hulk Buster did well actually beating him.

quanchi112
MCU wins, hard.

Josh_Alexander
MCU.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
MCU. Quit riding my coattails.

BruceSkywalker
Don;t really see how Riot or Venom puts down the MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.