Titans Robin runs the guantlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Nolan Batman
Punisher TV
Daredevil TV
Batfleck

He gets full recovery after each fight.

tkitna
He loses to all of them.

Putinbot1
You think, based on? He certainly has fought more powered foes in the family, he when drugged went through security guards for the order like a knife through butter. He is far more brutal than even the Punisher.

TheVaultDweller
Is this H2H or with gear? Because I actually feel like a geared up Punisher is more dangerous than geared up Daredevil, due to his gear's greater lethality and his willingness to use it.

Anyway, will comment properly after the Titans s1 finale. Episode is actually titled "Dick Grayson", so he will most likely get some more feats.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Is this H2H or with gear? Because I actually feel like a geared up Punisher is more dangerous than geared up Daredevil, due to his gear's greater lethality and his willingness to use it.

Anyway, will comment properly after the Titans s1 finale. Episode is actually titled "Dick Grayson", so he will most likely get some more feats. Let's say gear at close range, no sniping from a distance.

TheVaultDweller
I could actually see him getting to Batman then, to be honest. His gear is very much tailored to melee/short, ranged combat, and he's at least on a similar level to Frank in terms of fighting IMO. Daredevil still has better pure H2H feats IMO (which is kind of expected, considering he has 3 seasons of a solo show and 1 team-up, whereas Dick only has 1 team-up), but his gear is pretty weak compared to Dick's. Not sure he could take Bruce yet, who has both the physicals and the gear to contend with him.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I could actually see him getting to Batman then, to be honest. His gear is very much tailored to melee/short, ranged combat, and he's at least on a similar level to Frank in terms of fighting IMO. Daredevil still has better pure H2H feats IMO (which is kind of expected, considering he has 3 seasons of a solo show and 1 team-up, whereas Dick only has 1 team-up), but his gear is pretty weak compared to Dick's. Not sure he could take Bruce yet, who has both the physicals and the gear to contend with him. Pretty much how I see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.