Harry Potter Universe vs Galactic Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoke123
Harry Potter Universe vs Galactic Empire(with all its equipment)
who wins?

Impediment
Batman.

Flyattractor
Harry's Maturity makes every one in the Galactic Empire Cry cause they all a big bunch of kids.

Josh_Alexander
Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin:''You may fire when ready''
Imperial gunner: '' Commence Primary Ignition''
few seconds...
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of magical voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Nude ladies win lol

Eon Blue
HP universe wins. With ease.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Eon Blue

How?

Flyattractor

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
How?

Stultitia verba faciam Magia

Eon Blue
How?

How do you think, fool? By being superior and more versatile in every way, shape and form.

Flyattractor
How do you think, fool? By being superior and more versatile in every way, shape and form.

Like I said...

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Stultitia verba faciam Magia

NotAllThatEvil

How many planets have they exploded? 7? Because starwars has exploded at least 6.

quanchi112
If Potter wizards can infiltrate they would dominate the empire on a scale unseen by Jedi or Sith.

NotAllThatEvil
How? They don't have space ships. They didn't even have toilets until the 1900's

Josh_Alexander
SW stomps. Not even a match to be had.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
How many planets have they exploded? 7? Because starwars has exploded at least 6.

Easy answer, 0

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
If Potter wizards can infiltrate they would dominate the empire on a scale unseen by Jedi or Sith.

How? They don't have space ships. They didn't even have toilets until the 1900's

Yeah cause all it would take is one Imperial Person to go. "Aint you a bit short to be a Stormtrooper?" Or more simply... WHO LET ALL THESE KIDS IN HERE!?

WolvesofBabylon

As suspected. You have no idea.

WolvesofBabylon
Death Star, 25k Star Destroyers, Hundreds of millions of storm troopers. Probably billions of total soldiers..This is a massacre of epic proportions.

Josh_Alexander
Death Star, 25k Star Destroyers, Hundreds of millions of storm troopers. Probably billions of total soldiers..This is a massacre of epic proportions.

Naah! This won't be a massacre.

The Potter-Earth will likely surrender or be forced into submission. Their magic will be deeply studied to be further implemented by the Empire to attack the Resistance.

The Potter-Earth will just become another planet under the Empire's cloak laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
fACEBOOK SUCKS

quanchi112
How? They don't have space ships. They didn't even have toilets until the 1900's Infiltration, imperio, teleportation, etc. They would use their own equipment against them. Dark magical traps, curses, etc.

quanchi112
Yeah cause all it would take is one Imperial Person to go. "Aint you a bit short to be a Stormtrooper?" Or more simply... WHO LET ALL THESE KIDS IN HERE!? Mind control, teleportation, mind reading, and seeding such doubt and fear in the empire that it would crumble from within. Voldemort is too strong for Sidious to get too. They could be hiding in plain sight via magic and Sidious would be completely unaware.

Voldemort is too much for the weak Ot empire. Magic kills, lad.

quanchi112
Ot cowards, sycophants and fanboys I am right here.

https://www.the-arcade.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ezgif-1-c3e0b736a9.gif

Magic turns the tide against these guys who would have no defenses against it.

SquallX

quanchi112

quanchi112
https://66.media.tumblr.com/35b9bf6c1f343a1644724436363a8a59/tumblr_p8w0wnxorz1vj74clo5_400.gif

WolvesofBabylon
Not surprised. The resident clown and his less original friend are completely clueless.

Empire eliminates Earth and the Wizards from existence.

quanchi112
Not surprised. The resident clown and his less original friend are completely clueless.

Empire eliminates Earth and the Wizards from existence. Not once the wizards gain access to their ships, tech, and leadership. Shape changing, invisibility, magical traps, magical fire that spreads, invading their minds, teleportation yet we see the goofs not even able to protect the shield command center in rotj from some rebels and hairy midgets.

Cry more about them being unable to deal with the magical abilities that would implode their empire from within. Attack my position not me otherwise you forfeit the actual debate.

Josh_Alexander
few seconds...
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of magical voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

/thread.

quanchi112
Apparates into the room.

https://media.giphy.com/media/X9JE4J2qYDDO0/giphy.gif

Any questions?

WolvesofBabylon
You do know there are limits to their apparation ability? They cant just apparate wherever they want

quanchi112
You do know there are limits to their apparation ability? They cant just apparate wherever they want For the purposes of this thread both sides are at war. So why would they not have access to their abilities against an invading force? Is this really how desperate you are these days.

WolvesofBabylon
For the purposes of this thread both sides are at war. So why would they not have access to their abilities against an invading force? Is this really how desperate you are these days.

So there abilities are limitless now? What kind of debating is that?

From JK herself

Apparition becomes increasingly risky over long distances. As with most magic, much depends on the skill of the spell-caster: Apparition requires knowledge of the terrain to which one is moving, or the ability to visualise it clearly. Cross-continental Apparition would almost certainly result in severe injury or death.

Voldemort has to fly part way from Germany to Malfoy Manor before he can apparate .

Josh_Alexander

From JK herself

Apparition becomes increasingly risky over long distances. As with most magic, much depends on the skill of the spell-caster: Apparition requires knowledge of the terrain to which one is moving, or the ability to visualise it clearly. Cross-continental Apparition would almost certainly result in severe injury or death.

Voldemort has to fly part way from Germany to Malfoy Manor before he can apparate .

thumb up laughing out loud

quanchi112

From JK herself

Voldemort has to fly part way from Germany to Malfoy Manor before he can apparate . So you choose to ignore the skill of Severus Snape. I used a gif of one of the most skilled wizards of the Wizarding World. Since they are at war they are studying their opponents and fully aware of their capabilities and terrain.

Films only by the way. In what part of the films is this alluded to? Might as well cite the gun quote from her and blow it out of proportion.

Do you believe Star Wars has to not come within close proximity of the wizards to stand a chance? What is your position?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
thumb up laughing out loud Your trolling is not wanted or encouraged. Just sit there silent since you have nothing of merit to bring into the discussion.

Josh_Alexander
So you choose to ignore the skill of Severus Snape. I used a gif of one of the most skilled wizards of the Wizarding World. Since they are at war they are studying their opponents and fully aware of their capabilities and terrain.

Films only by the way. In what part of the films is this alluded to? Might as well cite the gun quote from her and blow it out of proportion.

Do you believe Star Wars has to not come within close proximity of the wizards to stand a chance? What is your position?

Where did the OP stated there was prep time? Even if there is, it would take the Potter-Earth months if not years to fully inform themselves on the Empire's capabilites and weaknesses.

The Death Star requires minutes to decimate a planet.

You are a fool Quan.

P.S: You don't know how apparition works! PITYFUL!

WolvesofBabylon
So you are going with a No Limits fallacy that because they can apparate a short distance, they can apparate into space and on to the Death Star?The writer states traveling from England to the US would almost certainly injure or kill someone who tried. My position is the Empire is aware of the Wizards and blows Earth to pieces and then moves along.

snoke123
Where did the OP stated there was prep time? Even if there is, it would take the Potter-Earth months if not years to fully inform themselves on the Empire's capabilites and weaknesses.

You are a fool Quan.

P.S: You don't know how apparition works! PITYFUL!
There is no time for preparation, the empire wants to eliminate the planet as soon as possible, with a surprise attack.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by snoke123
There is no time for preparation, the empire wants to eliminate the planet as soon as possible, with a surprise attack.

Well this thread is closed then

Josh_Alexander

Poor Quan! His butthurt has just been increased!! laughing out loud

SW is the superior universe in all aspects, no matter how much he cries.

snoke123
So you are going with a No Limits fallacy that because they can apparate a short distance, they can apparate into space and on to the Death Star?The writer states traveling from England to the US would almost certainly injure or kill someone who tried. My position is the Empire is aware of the Wizards and blows Earth to pieces and then moves along.
the empire wants to eliminate the planet as soon as possible, with a surprise attack.

Eon Blue

cdtm
few seconds...

laughing out loud

Depends on Vaders mood.

He didn't HAVE to massacre those rebel soldiers personally. He did that, because he wanted to.

WolvesofBabylon
Explain how the wizards win a surprise attack from a Planet destroying weapon. That's what my quote was in reference to.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
Quanchi has deserted the thread. He has beaten. What are you doing here?

edit: was

Eon Blue

cdtm
Quan's alright. He just has odd ideas about power levels.

Like Superman. I really think Quan would argue Super couldn't swag the same fly Mr. Miyagi was struggling with.

WolvesofBabylon
In my post about the thread being closed. I quoted the OP who said it was a surprise attack. How is my logic faulty on that?

This debate isnt going how you and Quan thought it would, is it?

Eon Blue
edit: was

Still struggling with simple English. Oh, witness the plight of the pitiful Josh. Look at him with sorrowful eyes then laugh. You do try so hard, boy.

Wizards win.

Silent Master
In my post about the thread being closed. I quoted the OP who said it was a surprise attack. How is my logic faulty on that?

You're aware that they're just trolling, right?

Eon Blue

Stop lollygagging over your own words.

Tel me how the pitiful SW team takes it? They lack the sheer power and versatility the wizards do. Your bias is showing and it’s disgusting, troll. Try being objective for once in your sad life.

Josh_Alexander
Still struggling with simple English. Oh, witness the plight of the pitiful Josh. Look at him with sorrowful eyes then laugh. You do try so hard, boy.

Wizards win.

Poor fake. The real account has left, you have no business here!

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue
The real account failed, begone phony.

Poor Josh. Yet again, zero proof.

WolvesofBabylon
Stop lollygagging over your own words.

Tel me how the pitiful SW team takes it? They lack the sheer power and versatility the wizards do. Your bias is showing and it’s disgusting, troll. Try being objective for once in your sad life.

I realize you are low level trolling. My answer was earlier in this thread. Whether you are trolling or you are quan or you are just an idiot. I already won this debate.

Josh_Alexander
Poor Josh. Yet again, zero proof.

Quanchi has failed. SW once again has won. You are irrelevant.

Dr Will Hatch
I'm imagining an AT-AT blasting Hogwarts into pieces.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch

thumb up

NemeBro
Good thread. The Galactic Empire bombard the world of Harry Potter into a glass sphere from space or blow it up entirely. thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch

I'm imagining that ginger freak chanting "Pa-rap-a-rapper-h--" and getting sliced to pieces.

About a split second after the bodies drip off the ceiling.

Josh_Alexander
SWverse stands superior. No real debate to be had.

NotAllThatEvil

Wizards win.

His English is still better than your math. How many planets have the wizards exploded?

Bentley
The HP Universe has time manipulation tools but sadly no way of truly handling their planet being blown up. They don't have the scope to deal with the distances the Empire covers as they never quite faced anything of that scale.

To even begin to make it a fight they'd have to steal ships from the empire... And use a technology that they are totally used to fight and can easily track/hack/blow up.

The wizards are more individually powerful but they get sniped.

John Murdoch
This would be interesting to watch if a ground battle at Hogwarts or on Hoth or somewhere took place: very entertaining and colorful battle.

That being said, since the Empire is essentially invading Earth in this proposed scenario, and even if the wizards take over a couple of spaceships of the Empire, eventually an admiral would get word from Grand Moff or Vader himself to destroy the overtaken spacecraft. And that's the best case scenario for the wizards.

What most likely happens is what everyone else has said already: Empire does its imperialism thing to Earth and some wizards maybe go rogue and hang out as hermits in hiding somewhere, or the Empire turns our lovely blue creation into glass.

Flyattractor
Which is faster? A 10 year old waving a wand trying to say something in Latin vs a guy in armor pulling a trigger on a energy blaster?

TheVaultDweller
If this had to turn into an actual ground battle, the the magical community might have a decent shot, actually. Beyond all the other magical creatures they would have (like dragons, dementors etc.) to back them, they can use things like polyjuice potion etc. to infiltrate their enemies and conduct a shadow war behind the real one. And that's without getting into really hax BS like felix felicis.

However, as has been mentioned by multiple other posters, the Empire can just blow them the phuck up before it ever gets to that point.

Flyattractor
What if the SW just used War Droids? Really cranked up their Technological Abilities to counter the Magic?

juggerman
Doesn't HP have "invisible to non magic users" creatures at their disposal? I'm sure force sensitives could engage them but 99.99% of SW isn't force sensitive

Also the slave elves are a major help to the wizards. Now I do believe SW takes this but the HP universe as the ability to make it interesting

Josh_Alexander
What if the SW just used War Droids? Really cranked up their Technological Abilities to counter the Magic?

Wasn't Muggle's power rise the prime reason Grindelwald wanted to declare war?

Josh_Alexander
I mean, the HP movies take place in the 20th century.

With current technology, it would be catastrophic for the magical world to openly declare war on the Muggles.

Not saying that the Muggles> Wizards.

But when considering that the Empire》》》 Modern world.

Definitely the wizarding world won't have a chance.

Flyattractor
I dunno. I aint read the books and only ever watched the movies once.

Josh_Alexander
I dunno. I aint read the books and only ever watched the movies once.

Haven't watched FB2?

Flyattractor
Nope. Aint watched FB1 yet. Only watched the Pot Movies cause they were on TV and I had nothing better to do.

quanchi112

You are a fool Quan.

P.S: You don't know how apparition works! PITYFUL! To be at war you need to know it you clown. This is not the case. No, it is not since intel can be acquired very quickly as in as soon as Potter made his whereabouts known Voldemort came in asap and made threats.

Apparating requires far less ala kill curse. Bye bye, Tarkin.

quanchi112
There is no time for preparation, the empire wants to eliminate the planet as soon as possible, with a surprise attack. You cannot alter a thread two pages in because of personal bias. Not on my watch.

quanchi112
So you are going with a No Limits fallacy that because they can apparate a short distance, they can apparate into space and on to the Death Star?The writer states traveling from England to the US would almost certainly injure or kill someone who tried. My position is the Empire is aware of the Wizards and blows Earth to pieces and then moves along. No, I say the higher end mages can do so if they are close enough to strike themselves. Look I get that fanboys really want the wizards to be unable to defend themselves and just be attacked but that shows your complete and utter bias.

Close enough to strike close enough to be apparated on. Sorry, buddy but your bias has failed here. Take the L and slap yourself.

Surtur
Harry Potter Universe vs Galactic Empire(with all its equipment)
who wins?

The wizards die via orbital bombardment.

quanchi112
I had nothing better to do. Finally some self awareness.

Josh_Alexander
To be at war you need to know it you clown. This is not the case. No, it is not since intel can be acquired very quickly as in as soon as Potter made his whereabouts known Voldemort came in asap and made threats.

Apparating requires far less ala kill curse. Bye bye, Tarkin.

Blah Blah Blah.

There is no prep time here! You are a mock. Prove that the Potterverse has intel on the SWverse!

You don't know how apparition works! You pityful Potterfan!

quanchi112
Blah Blah Blah.

There is no prep time here! You are a mock. Prove that the Potterverse has intel on the SWverse!

You don't know how apparition works! You pityful Potterfan! Naturally if two sides are at war they are awaited. Thread tampering page 2 will not alter common sense.

Intel matters. Reading minds, teleportation, etc.

WolvesofBabylon
No, I say the higher end mages can do so if they are close enough to strike themselves. Look I get that fanboys really want the wizards to be unable to defend themselves and just be attacked but that shows your complete and utter bias.

Close enough to strike close enough to be apparated on. Sorry, buddy but your bias has failed here. Take the L and slap yourself.

So they are going to apparate all the way to the death star? Which according to sources has an optimal range of 2,000,000 kilometers. Even the low estimates say around 100k km. Give me a break. You lost this battle. The Wizards apparition powers are not capable of doing this.

Wizards lose and become extinct

Josh_Alexander
Naturally if two sides are at war they are awaited. Thread tampering page 2 will not alter common sense.

Intel matters. Reading minds, teleportation, etc.

Okay, given your logic, the british and european empires never invaded an unaware America?

So the native americans were fully awared of England and all the other nations. Aware of their weaponry, cities, culture?

Common sense =/= knowing the enemy!

Concession accepted, you don't know how apparition works!

quanchi112
Okay, given your logic, the british and european empires never invaded an unaware America?

So the native americans were fully awared of England and all the other nations. Aware of their weaponry, cities, culture?

Common sense =/= knowing the enemy!

Concession accepted, you don't know how apparition works! Wizards are aware here though. At no point in the op did it suggest a surprise attack.

Read the op. No mention of a surprise attack. Go by that.

Josh_Alexander
Wizards are aware here though. At no point in the op did it suggest a surprise attack.

Read the op. No mention of a surprise attack. Go by that.

Please quote the OP saying that the Potter-Earth has intel on the Empire.

quanchi112
Please quote the OP saying that the Potter-Earth has intel on the Empire. Without a surprise attack it is only common sense both are aware since they are in a war.

Josh_Alexander
Without a surprise attack it is only common sense both are aware since they are in a war.

Being aware of each other's presence =/= knowing the enemy.

quanchi112
Being aware of each other's presence =/= knowing the enemy. If you are at war you study your opponent. Come on, kid.

Eon Blue

quanchi112
So they are going to apparate all the way to the death star? Which according to sources has an optimal range of 2,000,000 kilometers. Even the low estimates say around 100k km. Give me a break. You lost this battle. The Wizards apparition powers are not capable of doing this.

Wizards lose and become extinct Iyo not mine. If they are close enough to attack it only makes sense they are close enough to attack. Nah, but they can read and influence their minds as well. You are just ignoring various abilities because you are upset the Wizards tear the empire apart from within.

snoke123
I will create a fight: beerus vs harry potter verse and I will give full knowledge.

quanchi112
I do not watch shitty dragon ball z. It is trash.

Josh_Alexander
If you are at war you study your opponent. Come on, kid.

Please quote the OP saying that there is prep time for this battle.

Josh_Alexander

WolvesofBabylon
Iyo not mine. If they are close enough to attack it only makes sense they are close enough to attack. Nah, but they can read and influence their minds as well. You are just ignoring various abilities because you are upset the Wizards tear the empire apart from within.

Not ignoring anything. You are ignoring reality. I've destroyed your argument and I will take my W and go on to the next thread.

The Wizards probably lose to the Muggle Militaries of the world.

quanchi112
Please quote the OP saying that there is prep time for this battle. Not prep but awareness of war so they act accordingly.

quanchi112
The real account is back, doesn't surprise me to see his shadow.

The Tribunal will address quanchi112, feel free to spectate! :lol; My brother just finished you.

quanchi112
Not ignoring anything. You are ignoring reality. I've destroyed your argument and I will take my W and go on to the next thread.

The Wizards probably lose to the Muggle Militaries of the world. See you just post nonsense. Star Wars and the militaries have no way to even .ofate them. Shape shifting, city destroying spells, dark hex curses, mind reading, teleportation. Neither side could withstand the infiltration or resist the magical talents.

Mind reading, control, teleportation, etc. sorry but the dark lord wins despite you pretending otherwise. Quote the films not the books too. Entirely different. Movie feats only. Reread the rules.

Josh_Alexander
Not prep but awareness of war so they act accordingly.

You are not the OP of this thread! In other words, stop arranging the thread into your convinience.

quanchi112
You are not the OP of this thread! In other words, stop arranging the thread into your convinience. They did not say a surprise attack in the op. Have a shred of common sense and think you piece of corn turd.

Josh_Alexander
My brother just finished you.

Your fake account is irrelevant if I defeat you. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Your fake account is irrelevant if I defeat you. laughing out loud Prove it, corn turd.

Josh_Alexander
They did not say a surprise attack in the op. Have a shred of common sense and think you piece of corn turd.

SW reigns supreme! You aren't the OP. Prove that SW has prior ,otherwise they know nothing!

quanchi112
SW reigns supreme! You aren't the OP. Prove that SW has prior ,otherwise they know nothing! I read the op at no point did it suggest a surprise attack. Wizards reign supreme here against the Ot. Weakest era of Star Wars.

Josh_Alexander
Prove it, corn turd.

He leaves as I defeat you. Example: Yesterday, when WolvesofBabylone and I were tearing you appart.

Josh_Alexander
I read the op at no point did it suggest a surprise attack. Wizards reign supreme here against the Ot. Weakest era of Star Wars.

Prove that they have knowledge. Otherwise, it's nothing but an unfounded claim!

quanchi112
He leaves as I defeat you. Example: Yesterday, when WolvesofBabylone and I were tearing you appart. That is not proof. Do you know what the word means?

Josh_Alexander
That is not proof. Do you know what the word means?

It's evidence. You are pathetic.

quanchi112
It's evidence. You are pathetic. No, it is suspicion and coincidence. I am better than you.

Josh_Alexander
Prove that they have knowledge. Otherwise, it's nothing but an unfounded claim!

Stop avoiding the debate

Josh_Alexander
No, it is suspicion and coincidence. I am better than you.

I concede, you are better at being a fool BY FAR!

WolvesofBabylon
See you just post nonsense. Star Wars and the militaries have no way to even .ofate them. Shape shifting, city destroying spells, dark hex curses, mind reading, teleportation. Neither side could withstand the infiltration or resist the magical talents.

Mind reading, control, teleportation, etc. sorry but the dark lord wins despite you pretending otherwise. Quote the films not the books too. Entirely different. Movie feats only. Reread the rules.

How do they stop the Death Star being hundreds of thousands of miles away from destroying the Earth? They have awareness of what the Wizards can do. They don't bother sending troops or destroyers. Just one blast and its over. The Death Star would not get close enough as it has to be a certain distance away to destroy a planet

All the Wizard magic tricks will mean nothing once the entire planet is destroyed.

They might be able to defeat the Canadian Military.

Josh_Alexander
How do they stop the Death Star being hundreds of thousands of miles away from destroying the Earth? They have awareness of what the Wizards can do. They don't bother sending troops or destroyers. Just one blast and its over. The Death Star would not get close enough as it has to be a certain distance away to destroy a planet

All the Wizard magic tricks will mean nothing once the entire planet is destroyed.

They might be able to defeat the Canadian Military.

thumb up Prep or no prep the Potter-Earth lasts no chance.

SW stands superior!

quanchi112
Stop avoiding the debate I cited my reasoning both are familiar since they are at war.

quanchi112
I concede, you are better at being a fool BY FAR! You always concede but at some point you are going to have to face the music.

quanchi112

They might be able to defeat the Canadian Military. Ok we disagree on the outcome but I thoroughly love how you admit they do engage the wizards because they basically know they are inferior. Attaboy.

You can live in your world where shapeshifting, mind control, hex curses, teleportation, force fields, mind reading, etc.

Apparate, Avada Kedavra. Next. Death Star is now in possession of Voldemort.

Josh_Alexander
I cited my reasoning both are familiar since they are at war.

Take it as if you don't want to keep debating.

Okay, your opinion is respected although mistaken.

Debate is over then.

quanchi112
Take it as if you don't want to keep debating.

Okay, your opinion is respected although mistaken.

Debate is over then. I gave my reasoning you seem hellbent on SW winning due to personal bias. I accept your surrender.

Josh_Alexander
I gave my reasoning you seem hellbent on SW winning due to personal bias. I accept your surrender.

You've clearly lost this. You are a terrible debater.

quanchi112
You've clearly lost this. You are a terrible debater. Says the guy who did everything in his power to avoid the conflict here. No one cares, kid.

Josh_Alexander
Says the guy who did everything in his power to avoid the conflict here. No one cares, kid.

1. Prove that there is prep time
2. Prove that the Potter-Earth has knowledge over the SWverse

Let's see if you are a good debater

quanchi112
1. Prove that there is prep time
2. Prove that the Potter-Earth has knowledge over the SWverse

Let's see if you are a good debater I never said prep I said they are aware they are at war.

In this centric theyvoth exist and are at war so yes aware. Logic wins.

Josh_Alexander
I never said prep I said they are aware they are at war.

In this centric theyvoth exist and are at war so yes aware. Logic wins.

Concession accepted, you've lost this!

Logic =/= intel on the enemy.

You're a terrible debater.

quanchi112
Concession accepted, you've lost this!

Logic =/= intel on the enemy.

You're a terrible debater. Being at war means familiar with your enemy since both sides are aware they are at war. You do not grasp anything.

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Being at war means familiar with your enemy since both sides are aware they are at war. You do not grasp anything.

laughing out loud

Say that to the native americans you fool.

You've been smashed.

quanchi112
Say that to the native americans you fool.

You've been smashed. They were familiar they just lost. They were not defeated in a single night you clown.

Josh_Alexander
They were familiar they just lost. They were not defeated in a single night you clown.

Once again, you prove your inferiority.

The Europeans didn't had a Death Star you idiot.

quanchi112
Once again, you prove your inferiority.

The Europeans didn't had a Death Star you idiot. Both dudes are aware of the fight hence teleportation and kill curse. Now they have a Death Star.

Josh_Alexander
Both dudes are aware of the fight hence teleportation and kill curse. Now they have a Death Star.

Avoiding the topic, how pityful.

You aren't the OP! You've lost.

quanchi112
Avoiding the topic, how pityful.

You aren't the OP! You've lost. Pitiful like your spelling of the word. I read the op. Teleportation, kill, new Death Star.

Josh_Alexander
Pitiful like your spelling of the word. I read the op. Teleportation, kill, new Death Star.

Read again, there is no prep nor did he said that the HP-verse was awared of the Empire.

You've lost.

quanchi112
Read again, there is no prep nor did he said that the HP-verse was awared of the Empire.

You've lost. They board the ship, kill, and take over. All sides are aware of the versus thread you inbred.

WolvesofBabylon
Ok we disagree on the outcome but I thoroughly love how you admit they do engage the wizards because they basically know they are inferior. Attaboy.

You can live in your world where shapeshifting, mind control, hex curses, teleportation, force fields, mind reading, etc.

Apparate, Avada Kedavra. Next. Death Star is now in possession of Voldemort.

Its called strategy. No need for a battle when you can one shot. You have failed on multiple attempts to say how they apparate hundreds of thousands of miles away when going between countries a couple thousand miles apart would rip them to shreds.

quanchi112
Its called strategy. No need for a battle when you can one shot. You have failed on multiple attempts to say how they apparate hundreds of thousands of miles away when going between countries a couple thousand miles apart would rip them to shreds.

You said they know their abilities implying it is suicide to engage them.

Films only your comment was book based. Movie feats only, sport. Reread the rules.

WolvesofBabylon
@jk_rowling Loved the movie. Burning Q from my wife though: How come Newt travels by boat to cross the Atlantic instead of apparating?

"There's a limit to how far you can Apparate. Inter-continental Apparition is very dangerous"

Quote about Wizards from the movies

Josh_Alexander
They board the ship, kill, and take over. All sides are aware of the versus thread you inbred.

You have miserably lost this. You are clearly avoiding. See why I don't debate you anymore!

You are EASY!

quanchi112
@jk_rowling Loved the movie. Burning Q from my wife though: How come Newt travels by boat to cross the Atlantic instead of apparating?

"There's a limit to how far you can Apparate. Inter-continental Apparition is very dangerous"

Quote about Wizards from the movies there are magical barriers and what not to traverse through.

Yes, it depends on your skill level I acknowledge this.

Quit bringing up things I agreed to and your faux check mate post. Quit being disingenuous.

Josh_Alexander
Seems like Quan has abandoned the debate.

Oh well, another thread to the trophy room!

Darth Thor
The Harry Potter Universe is laughably outgunned here.

Empire dominates.

BruceSkywalker
can this go on for page upon page so i can keep laughing

Eon Blue
Wizards still win this with ease. Too much versatility.

snoke123
they can not travel in space

Josh_Alexander

No one takes your opinion seriously. quanchi112 failed, you are nothing.

BruceSkywalker
this thread NEEDS to last until February at least lol

playa1258
Orbital bombardment FTW.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258
Orbital bombardment FTW.

This wouldn't even make it into the headlines of the Empire's news. I doubt Sidious would even be notified.

The Potter-earth would be treatened as an inferior rebel base planet.

A couple of Imperial destroyers would prove sufficient to draw the world into submission. Otherwise, perhaps a class Dreadnought would be dispatched.

Orbital bombardment would prove sufficient I believe. No need to invade an inferior planet.

Eon Blue
This wouldn't even make it into the headlines of the Empire's news. I doubt Sidious would even be notified.

The Potter-earth would be treatened as an inferior rebel base planet.

A couple of Imperial destroyers would prove sufficient to draw the world into submission. Otherwise, perhaps a class Dreadnought would be dispatched.

Orbital bombardment would prove sufficient I believe. No need to invade an inferior planet.

Nah, Wizards win stupid kid.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>