UCLA Prof. Too Many White Fire Fighters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
....more proof that every Colleges are Nothing but Leftists Brainwashing Centers.

UCLA Prof now Claims Fighting Fires is now RACIST!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
....more proof that every Colleges are Nothing but Leftists Brainwashing Centers.

UCLA Prof now Claims Fighting Fires is now RACIST! Probably is, why the dog whistle?

Flyattractor
Only White People Start Forest Fires. That is what your saying right?

Putinbot1
Only White People Start Forest Fires. That is what your saying right? clearly not, more dog whistling.

cdtm
Diversity issues in firefighting is old news. They are making efforts to correct this.

Stories like this would not be possible, if they weren't focused on the issue:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2011/07/28/138792038/connecticut-firefighters-settle-reverse-discrimination-suit-for-2-millions

Basically, they chose to throw out the results of a promotional test, and a bunch of white guys sued (And a smaller number of minorities). They won.

But again, the point is, this proves there's an issue, and that the Firefighting industry knows it.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Diversity issues in firefighting is old news. They are making efforts to correct this.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2011/07/28/138792038/connecticut-firefighters-settle-reverse-discrimination-suit-for-2-millions

Basically, they chose to throw out the results of a promotional test, and a bunch of white guys sued (And a smaller number of minorities). They won.

But again, the point is, this proves there's an issue, and that the Firefighting industry knows it. thanks cdtm for clarity and removing the dog whistling.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm

But again, the point is, this proves there's an issue, and that the Firefighting industry knows it.

And there is also the issue that this UCLA Prof is a Loony Lefty.

Putinbot1
And there is also the issue that this UCLA Prof is a Loony Lefty. still trying to dog whistle.

Flyattractor
Funny how you are the only one that can hear it...

Putinbot1
Funny how you are the only one that can hear it... I'm posting from an airport bored as hell waiting to travel. Even you are a diversion Fly.

Flyattractor
Woof Woof Bow Wow.

Putinbot1
Woof Woof Bow Wow. Are those your best chat up lines, ypu should avoid the vintage Warner Bros cartoons.

Flyattractor
You think we are Flirting with each other?

Eww!

I now really feel sorry for the poor sex slaves you will be abusing in that Asian Country you are going to spend the Winter Breaks in.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
clearly not, more dog whistling.

Only dogs hear dog whistles.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Only dogs hear dog whistles.

And everyone else can hear them barking like retards and make the inference.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Only dogs hear dog whistles. You are not bright. Have you caught onto that yet?

Flyattractor
You are my sunshine my only sunshine.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
And everyone else can hear them barking like retards and make the inference.

Sure if that's the excuse you wanna use.

quanchi112
You are my sunshine my only sunshine. Quit being so triggered over anything and everything.

Jessica Tandy

Do you eat your mother out with that mouth?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Quit being so triggered over anything and everything.

Don't Hide your Light Under a Bucket. Let it Out for the Whole World to Enjoy!

Originally posted by Jessica Tandy
Do you eat your mother out with that mouth?

Ohh Snappy comeback!

Emperordmb
Half of this thread is basically part of the PC Christmas Carol Freedomtoons recently made

"I know you use
Dogwhistle terms
I've cracked your code
So I have learned
To read your mind
That's why I may
Accuse you of thoughts
You didn't say"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.