Valkyrie vs. Ocean Master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Orn has his final battle armor/staff

Valkyrie has her armor/blades

Who wins

Josh_Alexander
Uff..The problem here is the location of the battle.

On land, Valkyrie stomps. On water Orm stomps.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, the terrain is a big game changer here.

NotAllThatEvil
Orn. The only person he ever lost to had the deus ex trident. Pretty sure his base stats are plain better than hers

WolvesofBabylon
I think Orn wins this. Water or not. Just seemed more impressive. Even fighting out of the Ocean.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
I think Orn wins this. Water or not. Just seemed more impressive. Even fighting out of the Ocean.

It was clear that Orm wasn't a great fighter on land. Valkyrie is still an elite Asgardian fighter.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
It was clear that Orm wasn't a great fighter on land. Valkyrie is still an elite Asgardian fighter.

It wasn't clear he was bad. It was clear Arthur was better on land.

Josh_Alexander
It wasn't clear he was bad. It was clear Arthur was better on land.

thumb up

Valkyrie seems to have Thor's and Loki's admiration. She also apparently defeated Loki. She is pretty agile and a good fighter.

Arthur is a bull. He ain't a great fighter.

TheVaultDweller
What exactly did Ocean Master do on land that puts him above engaging Hela solo and not dying, considering what she did to Asgard's army?

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
What exactly did Ocean Master do on land that puts him above engaging Hela solo and not dying, considering what she did to Asgard's army?

Maybe I need to watch Thor again but when did she fight Hela solo? With Thor on the Bridge she threw like 3 punches and got ragdolled. I also recall Hela killing all the Valkyrie as well fairly easily.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Uff..The problem here is the location of the battle.

On land, Valkyrie stomps. On water Orm stomps.

How bout if they fight in a 2 foot deep swimming pool?

TheVaultDweller
Maybe I need to watch Thor again but when did she fight Hela solo? With Thor on the Bridge she threw like 3 punches and got ragdolled. I also recall Hela killing all the Valkyrie as well fairly easily.

She engaged her solo a couple of times, IIRC. And that just highlights the point further. All the other Valkyries and Asgardian soldiers (even the Warriors Three) got completely fodderized, so her surviving Hela during two separate battles speaks to her prowess.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
How bout if they fight in a 2 foot deep swimming pool?

If Orm can make the spinning-trident-water-shield then Orm laughing out loud

Otherwise am voting Valkyrie.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
She engaged her solo a couple of times, IIRC. And that just highlights the point further. All the other Valkyries and Asgardian soldiers (even the Warriors Three) got completely fodderized, so her surviving Hela during two separate battles speaks to her prowess.

She survived Hela because another Valkyrie sacrificed herself otherwise she was getting spiked.

I am not 100% saying Orn wins. Honestly more of a gut feeling than anything. I'm not going to pretend Valkyrie couldn't win as I don't have enough confidence to debate this one anymore haha

TheVaultDweller
She survived Hela because another Valkyrie sacrificed herself otherwise she was getting spiked.

I am not 100% saying Orn wins. Honestly more of a gut feeling than anything. I'm not going to pretend Valkyrie couldn't win as I don't have enough confidence to debate this one anymore haha

And yet she didn't get spiked the second time around either, despite the fact that we see Hela literally defeat Asgard's entire army with almost casual ease. We also know via dialogue between her and Thor that Valkyries are considered legendary Asgardian elites. We also know via the timeline that she is thousands of years old and, by extension, has thousands of years of XP. I just don't feel like Orn has shown enough on land yet to give him a win here. Though I will say that he would put up a much better fight on land than Valkyrie would in the water, that's for sure.

quanchi112
Valk rapes him on land.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by quanchi112
Valk rapes him on land.

Then They Birth A Child That Beats Them Both.........Not Bad. smile

Eon Blue
Valk rapes him on land.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spectre+
Then They Birth A Child That Beats Them Both.........Not Bad. smile Like the MCU would have sex with a dceu lesser. MCU is just better than they are.

The Spectre+
Like the MCU would have sex with a dceu lesser. MCU is just better than they are.

What the f**k? You Dare Refer To The King Of Atlantis As A Lesser Being!??!!! miffed . You Shall Now Face The Full Wrath Of The Seven Seas.
shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spectre+
What the f**k? You Dare Refer To The King Of Atlantis As A Lesser Being!??!!! miffed . You Shall Now Face The Full Wrath Of The Seven Seas.
shifty From a lesser world.

MCU>Dceu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.