Sidious vs Valkorion - Dynasties Collide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BestDebaterEver
Darth Sidious (RotJ)
Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker (DE, dark side aligned)
Darth Caedus
Galen Marek (TFU 1 & 2)

vs

Valkorion
Vaylin
Arcann
Outlander
Revan (SOR)

Which side takes the cake?

Jaggarath
Not sure. Maybe team one via DE Luke.

Azronger
Sidious solos, Vader solos, Marek solos

Lord GOAT
Originally posted by Azronger

DarthCaedus77

Two of those Caedus is above but yah know.

OT-Team one in a good fight.

Sidious>>Valkorion
Vader>Arcann
Luke>Vaylin
Caedus>Outlander
Revan>Marek

Team then gans up on Revan and ends him easily.

HP Legend
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Two of those Caedus is above but yah know.

OT-Team one in a good fight.

Sidious>>Valkorion
Vader>Arcann
Luke>Vaylin
Caedus>Outlander
Revan>Marek

Team then gans up on Revan and ends him easily.

You haven't beaten me yet.

OT:

Sidious>Valkorion

Vader>Arcann

Luke>Vaylin

Outlander>Caedus

Revan>SK

Team 1 gangs up on The Outlander and Caedus after beating the rest.

Team 1 wins in a good fight.

HP Legend

Lol at Marek or Vader soloing a team of 4 planet busters plus Arcann and even then it's highly possible Arcann is.

gold slorg
Sidious >= Valkorion
DE Luke > Revan
Caedus > Arcann
Vader < Outlander
Galen < Vaylin (if prime)

Eternal Family wins among the lower tier, Palpatine's team wins in the upper echelon, so plausibly team 1 should win 9/10.

TenebrousWay
God tier Malgus solos both teams.

RealistRacism
Vader is a massive weak link, and I can't imagine Caedus taking out anyone on Team 1.

NewGuy01
Team 2, probably. Depends on whether Vaylin is being autistic or not.

AncientPower
Vader and Caedus are massive weaklinks, team 2 cleans up.

DarthCaedus77
If Vader and Caedus are weak links what does that make the inferior Starkiller. Useless.

AncientPower
Starkiller is so far beyond Vader that your denial is hilarious.

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by AncientPower
Starkiller is so far beyond Vader that your denial is hilarious.

Sure he is. So far beyond him that Vader gave him a good fight well before his prime and was stated to be "No less powerful". But sure, it's amusing to watch you squirm at the thought of Vader being competent.

AncientPower
Squirm? laughing out loud

The actual fights have Vader being subdued hard, despite the second time occurring when Starkiller is in one of his weakest states. Of course Vader can compete with that.

But apparently you also think Vader can give Sheev a 'desperate' battle that causes him grave pain.

DarthCaedus77
Which is factually incorrect given Vader fought him and gave a good fight before losing . In TFU 2 Vader was also described as being "No less powerful" than Marek.

Which I'll address in my Caedus V Outlander CAV post on CV, until then I have no interest in adressing the exhaustion argument.

If he can give him a fight well before his prime it stands to logic he can beat him yes.

Implying TFU Sidious and Marek are close is asinine when the former tanked the full force of a blast from the latter that was stated to "make his efforts with the dark side of the force look like those of a child".

Continue taking L's AP, it's funny to watch you fail at everything.

HP Legend
Squirm? laughing out loud

The actual fights have Vader being subdued hard, despite the second time occurring when Starkiller is in one of his weakest states. Of course Vader can compete with that.

But apparently you also think Vader can give Sheev a 'desperate' battle that causes him grave pain.

Lmao. Galen is described as no match for The Emperor and the most we see is Galen nearly collapsing under the weight of a holding back Sidious's lightning. Then Marek manages to hold and pressure Sidious for a few seconds which takes alll his energy and he nearly dies doing it. Then Sidious tanks his oneness blast. Not seeing that parity you were talking about.

Also it's stated that The Emperor could overpower the combined might of Vader and Galen.

AncientPower
Literally everything you said is wrong.

Vader got subdued on both occasions, a few cheapshot mid-air attacks notwithstanding.

Concession accepted.

He gave an exhausted Starkiller a good fight. Until you actually prove that one of the most solid debunks of the year is wrong then this remains true.

But it's funny that you think making pre-betrayal Marek's feats look like child play's somehow means that this negates the fact that Marek punched so far above what Vader ever achieved.

HP Legend
Literally everything you said is wrong.

Vader got subdued on both occasions, a few cheapshot mid-air attacks notwithstanding.

Concession accepted.

He gave an exhausted Starkiller a good fight. Until you actually prove that one of the most solid debunks of the year is wrong then this remains true.

But it's funny that you think making pre-betrayal Marek's feats look like child play's somehow means that this negates the fact that Marek punched so far above what Vader ever achieved.

1. How ironic coming from you.

2. Was it a cheapshot in the first game when Vader sent Marek flying backwards with a Force Push that stunned him for about 5 seconds? Didn't think so. No one is saying Vader doesn't lose to Marek it's just a case of how far below Marek he actually is.

3. I'm not really sure where I stand on the exhaustion argument so I'll leave this be for now.

4. He's just pointing out that contrary to what you believe Galen wasn't a match for The Emperor.

DarthCaedus77
Saying Vader lost to Marek isn't a concession as that was never my point to begin with you idiot. My point was a pre prime Vader can give him a fight so peak Vader should take him, a point you've utterly failed to address.

Neither is not addressing it here, I'm saving it for my CAV post so my opponent doesn't get an idea of my arguments before I post them, which is common sense.

Evidently doesn't have basic reading comprehension. Sidious was holding back against Marek which is why Marek made him struggle, straight after Sidious tanks his oneness blast lol. Marek and TFU Sidious aren't even in the same dimension.

AncientPower
Originally posted by HP Legend
Lmao. Galen is described as no match for The Emperor and the most we see is Galen nearly collapsing under the wieght of a holding back Sidious's lightning. Then Marek manages to hold and pressure Sidious for a few seconds which takes alll his energy and he nearly dies doing it. Then Sidious tanks his oneness blast. Not seeing that parity you were talking about.

Also it's stated that The Emperor could overpower the combined might of Vader and Galen.

None of which is as important as the novelisation, the canonically definitive source and primary version of the story, stating this:

No other sources on the matter are relevant by comparison.

HP Legend
None of which is as important as the novelisation, the canonically definitive source and primary version of the story, stating this:

No other sources on the matter are relevant by comparison.

Lol. Do you genuinally lack basic reading comprehension? I was going according to the Novelization account.

Another staggering, painful step and the Emperor was within the apprentice's reach. With shaking fingers, he took the old man's bony shoulders in his hands and gripped them tight."

In the first part of what I said I mentioned how Galen was nearly overwhelmed by a holding back Sidious's lightning which is true. Galen is noted to be staggering towards The Emperor, his steps are noted to be painful and his fingers are stated to be shaking and this was while Sidious was holding back.

The Sith lightning spread to engulf the two of them, fueled by both their desperations. The Emperor tipped back his head and howled in lascivious pain. Darkness threatened to envelop the apprentice's mind, but he clutched to
consciousness with feverish will. He had to see this through. He had to.

Then Marek throws all of his power into one attack and manages to hold Sidious for about 5 seconds at most and nearly dies while doing so barely managing to hold on.

"No!" the apprentice cried, dropping his defenses to strike one last time at the Imperials. Energy surged through him. He felt as though a star had blazed to life in his chest. Driven by concern for his friends rather than himself, he embraced the Force completely, utterly, and was rewarded with strength that made his efforts with the dark side look like those of a child. His nerves were on fire. Streamers of light radiated from his skin. His bones glowed like radiant lava. He saw rather than felt the massive shock wave that consumed a large portion of what remained of the observation dome.

Then of course he tanks Galen's oneness blast which was stated to have strength which made his efforts with the dark side look like those of a child.

Sheev is far above Galen. The amount of lowballing you bestow upon His Imperial Majesty truly is astounding.

RealistRacism
Lmao, AP overrates Sheev if anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.