Mera (DC) vs Wanda (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
Both are red heads and extremely hot. One can TK water, the other can TK almost anything.

Battle takes place on Venice (Good convination between land and water)

No mind manipulation for Wanda.

Who wins this?

Bonus round:

Who is the hotter red head.

WolvesofBabylon
Mera is hotter.

I'm wondering how far can Mera take water manipulation. Since we are made up of mostly water could she just evaporate us or drain all the water from our body.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Mera is hotter.

I'm wondering how far can Mera take water manipulation. Since we are made up of mostly water could she just evaporate us or drain all the water from our body.

I gave Mera the bonus round.

I am undecided. Mera was OP when water was concerned.

NotAllThatEvil
Wanda blew up an infinity stone. Doubt mara can do anything to stop that kind of power

BruceSkywalker
Wanda takes this..

Liz is WAAAAAY hotter than Amber

WolvesofBabylon
Wanda wins the actual fight. Lot quicker on the draw. In H2H Mera destroys but with powers Wanda

Eon Blue
Wanda wins.

playa1258
Wanda more feats.

Mera is hotter.

quanchi112
Wanda destroys her.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Wanda blew up an infinity stone. Doubt mara can do anything to stop that kind of power
It is as specifically stated that Wanda being able to destroy the stone was not only because of raw power but also because her powers were on the same energy frequency as the stone. She did get her powers from it after all

HulkIsHulk
As for the fight Wnda wins. Mera is hotter

riv6672

The Spectre+
mera's like 10x hotter.
whoever's quicker on the draw wins.

FrothByte
Wanda wins.

I think Amber is hotter than Elizabeth but Mera's costume doesn't do her justice... which ends up making Wanda hotter than Mera.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Wanda wins.

I think Amber is hotter than Elizabeth but Mera's costume doesn't do her justice... which ends up making Wanda hotter than Mera.

Mera's costume was......mehhh. They could've definitely done better.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Mera's costume was......mehhh. They could've definitely done better.

The red hair didn't go well with her look either. Just looked too fake. I mean, Wanda's costumes aren't exactly that great either but they complement her better. Makes her character hotter than Mera's.

However outside of their movies, say a red carpet event, I'd pick Heard over Olsen any day.

Nibedicus
Wanda will win in a fight. Mera is hotter. Never found Wanda all that hot tbh.

Josh_Alexander
The red hair didn't go well with her look either. Just looked too fake. I mean, Wanda's costumes aren't exactly that great either but they complement her better. Makes her character hotter than Mera's.

However outside of their movies, say a red carpet event, I'd pick Heard over Olsen any day.

Agree, the red seemed synthetic...seemed like metalic red.

Raptor22
However outside of their movies, say a red carpet event, I'd pick Heard over Olsen any day. Now when u say "red carpet" event, r u talkin pubes or oscars?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Raptor22
Now when u say "red carpet" event, r u talkin pubes or oscars?

Depends, did they wear a wig down there too?

BruceSkywalker
no doubt about it that both are hot though...

http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/59/79/03/6c829f1071185084.jpg http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/73/cf/0a/4994111071185114.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.