True Darkseid vs Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
A completely original idea I had, influenced by nothing at all.

Dunkin Coffee Porter is pretty good, btw. Not the best I've ever had, but not the worst either. Kind of like Dunkin's coffee.

StiltmanFTW
True Darkseid is a myth.

DIONE doesn't need the gauntlet to rape that grey scale butt.

MrMind
I stand by their decision

MisAkBx0u7E&t=523s

Eon Blue
Thanos still wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MrMind
I stand by their decision

MisAkBx0u7E&t=523s

Cool

Stoic
Thanos is currently above the combined might of both Eternity and Infinity. Make of that what you will, and that's under Starlin pen.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud DB has been and will always be a complete joke.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos is currently above the combined might of both Eternity and Infinity. Make of that what you will, and that's under Starlin pen. That Thanos has basically absorbed the entire cosmic order plus 6 infinity gems

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud DB has been and will always be a complete joke. I thought you meant Dragonball for a second here. I was headed straight into the "Cancer" card for a second.

****ing white people with their abbreviations and letters and shit.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I thought you meant Dragonball for a second here. I was headed straight into the "Cancer" card for a second.

****ing white people with their abbreviations and letters and shit. laughing out loud
Dragon Ball is worse...fight me

One Big Mob
Fuk you white devil. I'm going to shit all over your sidewalk so you step in it on the way to your car.

Everyday

DarkSaint85
Is Titan oppressing you, Bran?

One Big Mob
My people didn't invent Judaism, and rule Egypt for millions of years just to be pushed around by some racist ass cracker with weak denim jeans!

Insane Titan
laughing out loud weak denim jeans

StiltmanFTW
I thought you meant Dragonball for a second here. I was headed straight into the "Cancer" card for a second.

****ing white people with their abbreviations and letters and shit.

Fuk you white devil. I'm going to shit all over your sidewalk so you step in it on the way to your car.

Everyday

My people didn't invent Judaism, and rule Egypt for millions of years just to be pushed around by some racist ass cracker with weak denim jeans!

laughing laughing laughing

cdtm
Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud
Dragon Ball is worse...fight me

embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.