Aquaman vs. Captain America/Black Panther/Iron Spider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Civil War Cap
Tchalla has his most recent suit
Iron Spider

Arthur has his dads trident

Fight takes place on land

Eon Blue
MCU wins with ease.

NotAllThatEvil
Arthur's dad's trident is a salad fork. I assume you mean his mom's

I would argue that the three of them are too much for Aquaman with spiderman's web and cap's shield.

BrolyBlack
MCU wrecks him

BruceSkywalker
Arthur is tough and durable but in the end he loses

The Spectre+
only iron spider makes this fight tough...arthur takes the other two out quite easily.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carthage
Civil War Cap
Tchalla has his most recent suit
Iron Spider

Arthur has his dads trident

Fight takes place on land

MCU

Senor Cage
Leaning towards Aquabro.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

wakkawakkawakka
The team would win but I think that's mostly due to Iron Spider tipping the scales as MCU Spider-Man can match Aquamam's stat in a fight on land and has more feats of agility. He's also proven to be a great support to teams even if he not that good in solo fights.

With that said w/o Spider-Man I'd argue Aquaman could take both Cap and Black Panther in a decent fight.

Darth Thor
What can Iron Spider so? I would have thought BP is the only real threat here.

Can absorb and redirect Aquamans punches. Has an unbreakable suit for protection and claws to cut into him with.

That said, what defence does the team have against Aquaman burying them under a submarine?

Also Cap is next to useless here.

Silent Master
Just read the OP, didn't see anything about Aquaman having a submarine.

quanchi112
MCU trio decimates him. Poor dceu fans.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Darth Thor
What can Iron Spider so? I would have thought BP is the only real threat here.

Can absorb and redirect Aquamans punches. Has an unbreakable suit for protection and claws to cut into him with.

That said, what defence does the team have against Aquaman burying them under a submarine?

Also Cap is next to useless here.

Cap is never useless. He slowed down Thanos and made him struggle.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just read the OP, didn't see anything about Aquaman having a submarine.

Clearly the point just flew right over your head.

Ill wait for a proper response to Aquamans massively superior strength over these 3 combatants combined. Bar the points I already made regarding BP.

quanchi112

Ill wait for a proper response to Aquamans massively superior strength over these 3 combatants combined. Bar the points I already made regarding BP. They are still strong enough to hurt him. Ffs caps skill alone would make Aquaman struggle.

Silent Master

Ill wait for a proper response to Aquamans massively superior strength over these 3 combatants combined. Bar the points I already made regarding BP.

If your point was that he's massively stronger, then actually say that, don't try and argue that he'll use something that isn't in the thread. that is something h1 would do.

Never go full h1.

BrolyBlack

Cap slowed down Thanos hell with the IG, he also stopped a helicopter from taking off along with fighting Thanos top Aliens and making them run away.

Darth Thor
If your point was that he's massively stronger, then actually say that, don't try and argue that he'll use something that isn't in the thread. that is something h1 would do.

Never go full h1.

Because the only massive object in the world is a submarine right?

Maybe accept he could do that, then bring up the point that its hard to pull an object that large out of nowhere in a random fight?

I mean assuming you dont want to go full Quan.

steverules_2
What can Iron Spider so?

His own costume

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

Silent Master
Because the only massive object in the world is a submarine right?

Maybe accept he could do that, then bring up the point that its hard to pull an object that large out of nowhere in a random fight?

I mean assuming you dont want to go full Quan.

Maybe actually argue his strength advantage instead of bringing up objects that aren't in the fight, ok h1?

BruceSkywalker
not sure how arthur gets past t'challa's suit

The Spectre+
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
not sure how arthur gets past t'challa's suit
He Slashes The Suit,thats How.

Darth Thor
^ BP is the only threat here.

Maybe actually argue his strength advantage instead of bringing up objects that aren't in the fight, ok h1?

Nice to see youre still avoiding the point of whether a submarine would crush them Quano.

Silent Master
Why would I address whether or not a submarine would crush them, when there is no sub in this fight?

Never go full h1.

Darth Thor
Why would I address whether or not a submarine would crush them, when there is no sub in this fight?

Never go full h1.

Urm maybe because this fight is basically 3 street levellers (with BP able to go higher), up against a guy who can lift Submarines.

And maybe because this is the 3rd time im bringing it up now. And you are actually being very H1 by repeatedly ignoring a point. And part Quanchi refusing to accept the Marvel guys are simply outgunned here.

Silent Master
Again, there are no subs in this fight. so why would I address whether or not a sub would crush them?

Going off on unrelated tangents is an h1 tactic.

Estacado
People must have missed the part where Aquaman launched a phuckin submarine out of the water at highspeed.

Cap cant do shit he gets floored after 2 punches same goes for Spidey.

People praise Spider-Man when damn Star Lord made him look like an idiot...

Darth Thor
Again, there are no subs in this fight. so why would I address whether or not a sub would crush them?

Going off on unrelated tangents is an h1 tactic.

Okay so ignored for a 3rd time now. Got it h1.

Originally posted by Estacado
People must have missed the part where Aquaman launched a phuckin submarine out of the water at highspeed.

But... but... Those Spider Arms... And Caps Skillz!!

Seriously though id like to see any serious rebuttal against or support for BP absorbing and redirecting Aquamans punches, and cutting him.

Anyone arguing Spidey or Cap are any kind of serious threat to him are clearly trolling at this point.

steverules_2
How would Maguire Spider or Amazing spider fair? mhmm

The Spectre+

Those Are Aquaman Haters...How Does 2 Peak Humans And A Guy Who Was Struggling To Lift A Container, Throw Punches That Will Significantly Affect A Guy Who Lifts Submarines On A Regular,a Guy Whose Downward Trajectory Alone Broke Through Steel Doors, Plus This Guy Has An Extremely Dangerous Weapon, And Is Extremely Skilled In Using It. How Does That Happen??????
Answer, Aquaman Lowballers And Haters.

carthage
Either Spiderman would tool Arthur

Silent Master
Who broke DT so badly that he's taken to crying because people won't address off topic tangents?

playa1258
Aquaman ftw.

Estacado
Urm maybe because this fight is basically 3 street levellers (with BP able to go higher), up against a guy who can lift Submarines.

And maybe because this is the 3rd time im bringing it up now. And you are actually being very H1 by repeatedly ignoring a point. And part Quanchi refusing to accept the Marvel guys are simply outgunned here.

Arthur got stabbed by Manta like 3 times he took multiple shots from his OP laser.

BP aint doing shit with his tiny claws.

steverules_2
What about BP's suit which absorbs damage though? And then deals it back?

Senor Cage

That is true. Aquabro is on another level.

quanchi112
not sure how arthur gets past t'challa's suit He does not and what is more hilarious is Cap blocked a mjolnir strike yet Arthur is what? Arthur is not close to Thor in terms of power, strength, durability or feats. Trio rape. Dude struggled in the beginning against manta and his papa.

carthage
Mantas lasers destroyed rocks

Clearly he oneshots Panther

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Spectre+
He Slashes The Suit,thats How.

how?? t'challa is fast as we have seen... can arthur keep up with him??? oh and who did arthur slash in his own film?

quanchi112
Mantas lasers destroyed rocks

Clearly he oneshots Panther What does manta have to do with this thread? You are trash.

carthage
Stop ddosing me Quan

quanchi112
Stop ddosing me Quan Stick to the topic. I will not tell you again.

carthage
Sorry daddy

quanchi112
Sorry daddy Gets the belt.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
He does not and what is more hilarious is Cap blocked a mjolnir strike yet Arthur is what?

So does that mean Cap takes Thor?

Cap cant even take some hand held weapons. Anyone arguing that Cap or Spider-Man are any kind of serious threat are just outright trolling.

Oh wait... Look who it is.

quanchi112
So does that mean Cap takes Thor?

Cap cant even take some hand held weapons. Anyone arguing that Cap or Spider-Man are any kind of serious threat are just outright trolling.

Oh wait... Look who it is. No, but that means he can withstand far more power than Arthur is capable of with his shield.

No, Am was leveled by Mantas dad and just took it. Acting like Cap cannot **** him up is retardation.

BP is very well protected by his suit. This team beats the shit out of him. Your MCU hating ass cannot change the minds of the intelligent.

FrothByte
Arthur is bulletproof... but then so is BP. So Arthur is tougher than Cap but not BP, and to be honest we don't know just how tough Iron Spider is.

Arthur is stronger than Cap and BP... but I'm unsure if he's stronger than Spiderman. But let's assume that he is, although I doubt it's by a great margin.

I'm pretty sure both Cap and BP are more skilled than Arthur and Spidey is quicker/more agile.

In the end, Aquaman puts up a fight but I can't see how he wins. He'll have trouble hurting BP. He'll have trouble catching Spidey. And though he could take Cap one on one, I doubt he'll be able to do so 3 on 1.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by FrothByte
Arthur is stronger than Cap and BP... but I'm unsure if he's stronger than Spiderman.
Do You Think Peter Can Launch Submarines On Lifting Strength Alone???, cause the peter i saw was struggling to keep aloft a container(and a small one at that)

FrothByte
Do You Think Peter Can Launch Submarines On Lifting Strength Alone???, cause the peter i saw was struggling to keep aloft a container(and a small one at that)

This fight is on land, yes? When did you see Aquaman launch a submarine while he was on land?

Also, that Spiderman that was struggling with the "container" did not have the Iron Spider suit.

NemeBro
Arthur is bulletproof... but then so is BP. So Arthur is tougher than Cap but not BP, and to be honest we don't know just how tough Iron Spider is.

Arthur is tough enough to easily withstand the ocean pressure at over 21,000 feet as seen in BvS, allowing him to withstand about 66 mPa of pressure, or the strain of having an African Forest Elephant's weight on every square inch of his body. Arthur is tougher than everyone but maybe Black Panther.

He's much stronger tbh. Being able to easily move in the pressure I just mentioned above is far beyond Spidey's feats.

Arthur was able to casually catch up to the speeding Batmobile at the end of Justice League in a single leap. He was able to fight evenly with Steppenwolf, who could easily catch missiles after they were fired and slap away an arrow fired by Hippolyta, who as we've seen can fire arrows that travel miles in a short time frame. Arthur is also able to swim fast enough to create a sonic boom underwater, and while he can't run as fast on land, it shows his reaction-time. Aquaman is quicker and more agile.

He might lose, but what makes you think Cap, for example, will be able to do some serious damage to him? Black Panther with his claws sure, if he really did cut into Cap's shield. Spidey? He could slightly stagger Thanos, but at no point I recall did any damage him. If the team is to win, they have to play around enabling Black Panther to do any real damage to Aquaman.

And this is just with feats before his solo movie, which I have yet to see.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
Arthur is tough enough to easily withstand the ocean pressure at over 21,000 feet as seen in BvS, allowing him to withstand about 66 mPa of pressure, or the strain of having an African Forest Elephant's weight on every square inch of his body. Arthur is tougher than everyone but maybe Black Panther.

So we agree that Arthur is tougher than Cap but not necessarily BP. I guess the only one remaining is Spiderman. I don't claim that Spiderman on his own is as tough as Aquaman, but the Iron Spider suit was able to survive in the vacuum of space plus we don't know just what exactly Tony put in there. That's why I said we don't know how tough Iron Spider really is. Note that I did not say he was tougher or as tough as Arthur, just that we didn't know.

He's much stronger tbh. Being able to easily move in the pressure I just mentioned above is far beyond Spidey's feats.

Yet the kind of strength you're attributing him isn't reflected in his movie. If he was that strong then a love tap from him would squash a human into a bloody pulp. From the fight in the submarine, we know that this isn't the case. So based on pure feats, could you remember any strength feat he did outside of water that clearly puts him above Spiderman?

BTW, this is not a challenge. I'm honestly willing to be convinced if there are actual feats out there.

Arthur was able to casually catch up to the speeding Batmobile at the end of Justice League in a single leap. He was able to fight evenly with Steppenwolf, who could easily catch missiles after they were fired and slap away an arrow fired by Hippolyta, who as we've seen can fire arrows that travel miles in a short time frame. Arthur is also able to swim fast enough to create a sonic boom underwater, and while he can't run as fast on land, it shows his reaction-time. Aquaman is quicker and more agile.

I originally wrote a long paragraph countering your points one by one, until I realized that I didn't need to since if guys like Black Manta can land hits on Aquaman, then obviously he doesn't have some kind of super enhanced reflexes like you're implying. He definitely has the reflexes of a fighter, or of a movie fighter, but let's not exaggerate it.

He might lose, but what makes you think Cap, for example, will be able to do some serious damage to him? Black Panther with his claws sure, if he really did cut into Cap's shield. Spidey? He could slightly stagger Thanos, but at no point I recall did any damage him. If the team is to win, they have to play around enabling Black Panther to do any real damage to Aquaman.

Cap, with his shield, was able to damage IM with enough hits. IM is tough enough to take tank shells without damage. Aquaman was knocked down (almost for a 10 count) by a grenade launcher.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that every hit Cap launches will hurt Aquaman, but I don't think he can just stand there either and allow Cap to wail on him with his shield.

And this is just with feats before his solo movie, which I have yet to see.

Ah, and this explains a lot. Go watch the movie first, then we can talk.

The Spectre+
This fight is on land, yes? When did you see Aquaman launch a submarine while he was on land?

are you implying that arthur was only able to do that bcos he was in water?? are you making water a factor for his strength?? if so that hasnt been, and wasnt mentioned. so he can do that both in water and on land.
Also, that Spiderman that was struggling with the "container" did not have the Iron Spider suit.
how many degrees does the suit supposedly increase his strength ??

FrothByte

Not sure. But I know regular Spiderman is strong enough to stop a punch from Cull Obsidian and catch a car.

So I'd like to see Aquaman perform a feat outside of water that clearly outclasses that.

BruceSkywalker

um spectre please answer.....

how?? t'challa is fast as we have seen... can arthur keep up with him??? oh and who did arthur slash in his own film?

Darth Thor

Where is it stated he is stronger in water?

FrothByte
Where is it stated he is stronger in water?

Aquaman can swim like a torpedo in the water. Such powerful swimming was what allowed him to push that submarine. It's not as if he benchpressed the thing. There's a difference between continuously pushing something as opposed to completely "launching" it through the air. Just because I'm strong enough to push a cabinet doesn't mean I'm strong enough to lift it over my head and throw it.

Besides, you do know that water helps a submarine's buoyancy right? I mean, the submarine didn't sink back down even after Arthur let it go which means the water was indeed helping lift it up.

Darth Thor
You do know that water helps a submarine's buoyancy right? I mean, the submarine didn't sink back down even after Arthur let it go which means the water was indeed helping lift it up.

Besides, there's a difference between continuously pushing something as opposed to completely "launching" it through the air. Just because I'm strong enough to push a cabinet doesn't mean I'm strong enough to lift it over my head.

And the water is supposed to make the difference between lifting a car and lifting a Submarine?

Darth Thor
No, but that means he can withstand far more power than Arthur is capable of with his shield.

No, Am was leveled by Mantas dad and just took it. Acting like Cap cannot **** him up is retardation.

BP is very well protected by his suit. This team beats the shit out of him. Your MCU hating ass cannot change the minds of the intelligent.

No acting like Cap can do anything to stop Arthur grabbing his shield off him is retardation.

Ah yes youre showing your true corporate allegiance to Disney once again proving you have no objectivity and should not be allowed near a versus thread.

Now go back to sucking Mickey Mouses cock.

FrothByte
And the water is supposed to make the difference between lifting a car and lifting a Submarine?

He didn't exactly lift the submarine. I've edited my above answer to cover this. But basically, Aquaman swims like a torpedo underwater. Whatever force allows him to swim so powerfully was what allowed him to push that submarine. As what he did was basically swim that submarine to the surface. It's not like he benchpressed the thing. He certainly didn't grab it by the tail and toss it.

And since this fight takes place on land, that swimming ability won't be part of his skillset.

quanchi112
No acting like Cap can do anything to stop Arthur grabbing his shield off him is retardation.

Ah yes youre showing your true corporate allegiance to Disney once again proving you have no objectivity and should not be allowed near a versus thread.

Now go back to sucking Mickey Mouses cock. False, and it is not just Cap you mouth breather. Do you think the others are picking their noses while Arthur who is less skilled in hand to hand to boot.

I am not alone in saying these three beat Arthur. If you had any objectivity you would realize Cap resisting a guy who can resist a Star with his shield is amazing. They beat the shut out of him. Mantas dad put him dead but they allowed him the time to recover.

Darth Thor
Cap is useless here.

Get off this forum you Disney worshipper. Objectivity is needed here which you dont have.

quanchi112
Cap is useless here.

Get off this forum you Disney worshipper. Objectivity is needed here which you dont have. He has the strength to affect him. You denying that is more proof of your own inherent bias and Disney hate. I am not alone saying they prevail I guess the obvious is you are too knee deep in your own pitiful feelings to see the forest for the trees.

FrothByte
Cap is useless here.

Get off this forum you Disney worshipper. Objectivity is needed here which you dont have.

I think Cap has no chance of defeating Arthur alone. But he can definitely pester him like he did Loki or IM, and that much distraction will be a big help for the other two members of the group.

quanchi112
D. Thor isnwing exposed for being the anti MCU and Disney hating troll we know him to be.

Senor Cage
Aquaman punches a hole through Cap, TBH.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Aquaman punches a hole through Cap, TBH. Based on? Did he punch a hole through the humans?

The Spectre+
um spectre please answer.....
arthur kept up with orm in water.while he didnt show such immense speed&reflexes on land, his speed&reflexes is enough to go toe-to-toe with panther.

bp's suit is not metallic vibranium. its the mesh form, meaning it will do well against blunt force,but against something that can pierce or tear, i dont think so. And arthurs trident i believe is sharp enough to do damage.

Darth Thor
He has the strength to affect him.

No he doesnt Lmao

Get back to Mickey Mouse. You have no objectivity to be on this forum. You should change your username to Joke.

Based on? Did he punch a hole through the humans?

Get outta here. Get Back to giving The Mouse more Head you Joke.

Darth Thor
I think Cap has no chance of defeating Arthur alone. But he can definitely pester him like he did Loki or IM, and that much distraction will be a big help for the other two members of the group.

Nah. Loki was clearly toying with him. IM injured and holding back for the most part. Even if Arthur punches the shield it would likely send Cap flying back the way rockets and grenade launchers sent him back in WS and CW.

Chances are though as soon as Arthur grabs Cap (which wont be too difficult) Cap is dead.

Darth Thor
I forgot about the Homecoming scene where Spidey holds the ship together. Problem with Spidey is he jobs too much. But im beginning to think him and BP together have a shot here.

Cap is useless though. Pulling down a helicopter is simply not enough strength to compete on this level.

quanchi112
No he doesnt Lmao

Get back to Mickey Mouse. You have no objectivity to be on this forum. You should change your username to Joke.

Get outta here. Get Back to giving The Mouse more Head you Joke. So somehow all his feats mean nothing as you think he cannot affect AM despite regular humans posing minimal threats. Troll.

He can block the power of Thor which is far greater. Objectivity is my shield.

More pointless insults conceding the debate.

BruceSkywalker
arthur kept up with orm in water.while he didnt show such immense speed&reflexes on land, his speed&reflexes is enough to go toe-to-toe with panther.

bp's suit is not metallic vibranium. its the mesh form, meaning it will do well against blunt force,but against something that can pierce or tear, i dont think so. And arthurs trident i believe is sharp enough to do damage.

all right but can Arthur deal with T'Challa's speed?

Even if Arthur tags him, the suit will just absorb the blows though..

FrothByte
Nah. Loki was clearly toying with him. IM injured and holding back for the most part. Even if Arthur punches the shield it would likely send Cap flying back the way rockets and grenade launchers sent him back in WS and CW.

Chances are though as soon as Arthur grabs Cap (which wont be too difficult) Cap is dead.

Now you're just exaggerating. Rockets and grenade launchers have a wider area of concussive impact, makes it hard to block them. A punch has a very isolated area of impact. If Cap blocks Aquaman's punch with his shield, it will leave him relatively unharmed just like when he blocked Loki's hits or Warmachine's or Thor's.

Speaking of Warmachine, Cap did outfight him. He outfought Spiderman too. As I already said, Cap stands no chance against Aquaman solo, but saying he's completely useless in this fight is juat incorrect. For all of Aquaman's strength and durability he still only weighs under 300 lbs, and that's a weight that Cap can still easily knock off his feet.

Cap won't win the match for the team, but he'll work as a good distraction.

The Spectre+
all right but can Arthur deal with T'Challa's speed?

Even if Arthur tags him, the suit will just absorb the blows though..
there are some factors that still require feats
for example how durable is arthurs armour, can the trident cut through materials like vibranium, can bp's suit resist piercing weapons (if it did, remind me).
For now though even if bp might be considered to have slightly quicker reflexes(which btw is still arguable) its still not much of an advantage.
And If bp contiues taking hits, yes the suit will do its absorbtion duties, but tchalla can still feel impacts, while the suit releases energy, bear in mind its never really focused on an object or someone(its more wide range), meaning arthur recieves less the impact, while bp recieves more pinpoint hits.

NemeBro
So we agree that Arthur is tougher than Cap but not necessarily BP.

Sort of. Arthur's durability is his own. BP's is tech-reliant. And while BP's resistance to outright attempts to harm him is very high for a hero of his power level, have we seen how well it could protect him from, say, Arthur using strength vastly superior to BP's to strangle him or snap his neck?

Wow, a superhero holding back so they don't dismember normal humans with their bare hands? What a novel concept. laughing out loud

Is he stronger in water? Does his Atlantean physique give him some ability that shields him from the crushing sea pressures of the trench?

But only if they happen on land? Why?

It would have ended about as poorly as your attempts to discredit Deadpool's speed feats in the Mutants vs. Super Soldiers thread.

Was Black Manta wearing his suit?

And if not, so what? Then Black Manta is also approaching that level of reflexes.

Is he uniquely weak to bullets and other firearms like Wonder Woman in the film?

Sure. But Cap by comparison can be quickly skewered or beaten down.

Maybe later. thumb down

FrothByte
Sort of. Arthur's durability is his own. BP's is tech-reliant. And while BP's resistance to outright attempts to harm him is very high for a hero of his power level, have we seen how well it could protect him from, say, Arthur using strength vastly superior to BP's to strangle him or snap his neck?
I'm pretty sure a neck snap would probably work on BP. That's assuming that Arthur is actually fast and skilled enough grab a good hold of BP and snap his neck without getting clawed to shreds while Spiderman and Cap are tag teaming him as well.

Wow, a superhero holding back so they don't dismember normal humans with their bare hands? What a novel concept. laughing out loud

Pretty sure you don't throw a heavy, metal hatch door like a frisbee at a human's face if you're holding back.

Is he stronger in water? Does his Atlantean physique give him some ability that shields him from the crushing sea pressures of the trench?

But only if they happen on land? Why?

There's nothing specific that shows he's stronger on land. However, that submarine feat was accomplished by his swimming prowess, not his lifting strength. As in he pushed it by latching on to it and swimming it towards the surface... and it is shown in the movie how ridiculously powerful a swimmer he is.

Last I checked, he can't swim like that on land.

Was Black Manta wearing his suit?

And if not, so what? Then Black Manta is also approaching that level of reflexes.

Black Manta was wearing his suit, but nothing about that suit showed or said that his speed and reflexes were enhanced. In fact, Black Manta was able to land hits on Arthur even without his suit earlier in the movie. It shows that Aquaman's speed and reflexes on land is nothing superhuman. Any assumptions on your part is just that: Assumptions.

Is he uniquely weak to bullets and other firearms like Wonder Woman in the film?

No, in fact it's clearly shown that he's pretty resistant to bullets and firearms. He still got knocked down for the count by a grenade launcher. In comparison, BP took 2 exploding arrows to the face and it barely fazed him. Cap was still able to knock down BP with his hits.

Sure. But Cap by comparison can be quickly skewered or beaten down.

If he was alone and unarmed, yes. I think I've repeated multiple times now that Cap on his own can't defeat Aquaman. I give him a minute max against Aquaman on his own. In fact, I'd back Aquaman to win against any of these three in a 1v1 fight, even BP. But then, they aren't alone in this fight.

Anyway, it seems silly to me that you're debating in this thread without actually watching the movie first. Majority of the questions you're asking me is easily answerable by the movie. I suggest you watch it first before getting too assertive with your stance in this thread.

quanchi112
Nemebro, watch the movie you poor biased bastard. Debating on topics you are pretty much ignorant on is a true sign of the deranged. Manta just needed Atlantan weaponry to be a threat to Aquaman. Funy thing is a blatant superhuman such as Cap with his shield apparently cannot hurt Arthur according to fanboy D. Thor.

John Murdoch
Something I thought of immediately upon seeing it during Aquaman:

Arthur taking a point blank M203 grenade round to the chest, just like T'Challa did in BP. So, there's an apples-to-apples durability comparison.

Aquaman's stats are well above anyone here, especially considering his durability (getting hit - again, point blank - by Manta's laser eyes that blew up an island rock formation and being only burned is a very impressive feat).

If the team can work in tandem well enough to keep Arthur off balance until they wear him down, they get it. But again, Arthur's stats are up there in the big leagues.

I'm going Arthur for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.