The Golden Trident VS Cap's Vibranium Shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
Would The Trident Be Able To Pierce or Dent The Shield ?

Which Weapon's Better ?

Which Is Tougher ?

NotAllThatEvil
I think the trident is a better weapon but probably couldn't dent the shield. That thing seems impenetrable

riv6672

The Spectre+
am guessing its bcos the trident has no real piercing feat. and has no durability feat either.
but based on implied power(the fact that, that trident can control the seas) it should be as durable as the shield.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Spectre+

Which Weapon's Better ?

Which Is Tougher ?

Trident.

The shield won't be harmed.

Shield.

Silent Master
am guessing its bcos the trident has no real piercing feat. and has no durability feat either.
but based on implied power(the fact that, that trident can control the seas) it should be as durable as the shield.

IOW, based on what you wish were true.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by Silent Master
IOW, based on what you wish were true.

yeah, i think......
just wanted to see if someone could make a case for the trident.

relentless1
trident is the better weapon but the shield won't be damaged, its got better durability for sure

carthage

steverules_2

BruceSkywalker

Which Weapon's Better ?

Which Is Tougher ?

no

shield

shield

John Murdoch
Cap's vibranium shield has too many feats of resisting all sorts of attacks to give the golden trident a win in a piercing battle.

The shield would be cool to have, but the trident hands down is better if you can control the seas and oceans (was that the case in the movie? Saw it Friday, but I forgot). Hurricane coming inland? Nope it's not, cause trident.

Shield has to be tougher, see my first point, gentlemen.

ShadowFyre
My Main problem with the shield is, that thing has to be pretty damn difficult to learn how to throw and catch like that. It would probably cut your arm off. Rather have the Trident.

Silent Master
How easy to use is the trident?

TheVaultDweller
Well, apparently all you need is a flashback with the Green Goblin and you can make water shields with it. big grin

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, apparently all you need is a flashback with the Green Goblin and you can make water shields with it. big grin

so damn funny, yet so damn true

riv6672
VaultDweller has his finger on the pulse.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
My Main problem with the shield is, that thing has to be pretty damn difficult to learn how to throw and catch like that. It would probably cut your arm off. Rather have the Trident.

Not really since Bucky didn't a problem and didn't Natasha throw it as well?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.