valeria and cho hulk vs jon kent and damian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
i've been enjoying supersons. which duo walks away? valeria and damian start on opposite ends of a mall that has a hardware store and and an electronics store. jon and chulk start in a football stadium 1 km from their teammates. lol

carver9
Is this full powered Cho or current Cho?

celeyhyga17
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gMUkiru0Fzg/WcKRIym0OTI/AAAAAAABtwM/4o40FILa4Awv4mbfwZiwsov1BAOw8UdegCLcBGAs/s1600/038_0018.jpg

Sin I AM
Interesting although i dont know what exactly valeria can do here. I do know Cho should be stronget than jon though. I dont think he lost strength

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Is this full powered Cho or current Cho?

We usually use current versions, so....

leonidas
yeah feel free to comment either way but was thinking the current champions version.

DarkSaint85
Team Marvel for me. Val and Cho would be deadly with teamwork

leonidas
better than jon and damian who have teamed up for a couple years now? huh. damian isn't always the best partner but he's been good in tt and jon seems to know how he thinks. damian would be the best combat strategist in the fight imo but valeria is smarter. i wonder who's smarter between damian and cho.... maybe cho, but it's gotta be close imo.

Sin I AM
Smarter Cho...better strategist Damien. Val is better than both though. At least pre-pube Val

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
better than jon and damian who have teamed up for a couple years now? huh. damian isn't always the best partner but he's been good in tt and jon seems to know how he thinks. damian would be the best combat strategist in the fight imo but valeria is smarter. i wonder who's smarter between damian and cho.... maybe cho, but it's gotta be close imo.

Cho is good at taking orders, Val at giving them....I reckon they'd get on just fine.

Cho is smarter in tech, but less so in tactics...Which is a shame, as I saw him as being pretty tactical in his pre Hulk days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.