Aquaman vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Aquaman has his golden trident. Loki has his mind scepter. Both in full armor.

Fight takes place in the waterfall arena of Wakanda (where T'Challa fought M'Baku). There's a bit of water there so Aquaman can do his water spear shield thing. On Loki's part, he's not allowed to use mind control but is allowed the rest of his powers.

Combatant can win via killing their opponent, making them yield, or throwing them off the cliff. Who wins?

quanchi112
Loki wins.

WolvesofBabylon
With that much water around Arthur wins

quanchi112
Nah. Loki is far too skilled and elusive for idiotic Aquaman.

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah. Loki is far too skilled and elusive for idiotic Aquaman.

Have you seen Aquaman?

I haven't so I can't comment on these fights

NotAllThatEvil
I doubt loki is skilled or strong enough to actually hurt aquaman. He could probably illusion trick him into jumping off though.

I'd give it to aquaman 7/10 times

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
Have you seen Aquaman?

I haven't so I can't comment on these fights Yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I doubt loki is skilled or strong enough to actually hurt aquaman. He could probably illusion trick him into jumping off though.

I'd give it to aquaman 7/10 times He hurt Thor who is more durable and far stronger than AM. Watch the films you goon.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

I'd give it to aquaman 7/10 times

If Loki is strong enough to hurt Thor, I'm pretty sure he's strong enough to hurt Aquaman.

quanchi112
Notallevil is clearly ignorant.

FrothByte
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon

Which is why I allowed Loki the rest of his powers.

steverules_2
Notallevil is clearly ignorant.

https://i.postimg.cc/C1D84Vhp/giphy74537.gif

Inhuman

Mera controlled water. Aquaman the sealife. What advantage would AQ have in 1/2 foot deep water?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
Mera controlled water. Aquaman the sealife. What advantage would AQ have in less that 1 foot of water? Wolves will blow you away with his response. Just you wait. Wolves?

WolvesofBabylon
Mera controlled water. Aquaman the sealife. What advantage would AQ have in less that 1 foot of water?

Doesnt the Trident control Water? The Black Panther fight was completely surrounded by water. Waterfalls everywhere.

Inhuman
Doesnt the Trident control Water? The Black Panther fight was completely surrounded by water. Waterfalls everywhere.

I remember the Trident amplifying AM's ability to communicate with sea-life not control water like Mera did.

quanchi112
Never mind his response was even more pathetic than I gave him credit for.

laughing out loud

WolvesofBabylon
Wolves will blow you away with his response. Just you wait. Wolves?

You are just depressed I destroyed you and your precious Wizards on the SW thread.

The sad thing is you live for this stuff and you are still terrible at it.

quanchi112
You are just depressed I destroyed you and your precious Wizards on the SW thread.

The sad thing is you live for this stuff and you are still terrible at it. You bringing up the other thread proves you are still in trauma over the wizards win. Says the guy whose brilliant post was asking others in the form of a question. You have filled kmc with great shame.

WolvesofBabylon
I remember the Trident amplifying AM's ability to communicate with sea-life not control water like Mera did.

Would he be able to do the Water shield trick if he couldnt manipulate water? You are correct though that Mera was more impressive with her water manipulation feats and I cant give AQ man those feats. I'll need to watch it again to remember everything.

KingD19
Loki didnt hurt Thor iirc. His daggers are sharp enough to pierce his fkesh and armor though.

WolvesofBabylon
You bringing up the other thread proves you are still in trauma over the wizards win. Says the guy whose brilliant post was asking others in the form of a question. You have filled kmc with great shame.

Rhetorical Question-a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

Congrats again on being the biggest MCU fan. What an accomplishment! Your cat must be proud.

Inhuman
Would he be able to do the Water shield trick if he couldnt manipulate water? You are correct though that Mera was more impressive with her water manipulation feats and I cant give AQ man those feats. I'll need to watch it again to remember everything.

What water trick? I dont remember 100% if the trident gave Arthur anything else other than amplify his sealife communicating powers. Also The trident being a made of a stronger material than the regular Atlantean tridents.

steverules_2
Originally posted by KingD19
Loki didnt hurt Thor iirc. His daggers are sharp enough to pierce his fkesh and armor though.

He did hurt thor, he stabbed him in Avengers

WolvesofBabylon
What water trick? I dont remember 100% if the trident gave Arthur anything else other than amplify his sealife communicating powers. Also The trident being a made of a stronger material than the regular Atlantean tridents.

The water shield trick Vulko taught him.

Inhuman
The water shield trick Vulko taught him.

I dont think that " try spinning thats a good trick" with the trident required water to be effective.

FrothByte
Originally posted by steverules_2
He did hurt thor, he stabbed him in Avengers

And stabbed him with Gungir in their Bifrost fight. Was also strong enough to grab Thor and slam his head against the Avengers tower railings.

FrothByte
I dont think that " try spinning thats a good trick" with the trident required water to be effective.

It gathered water from the surroundings and turned it into a pseudo shield. When Vulko did it he was at the beach. When Arthur did it they were on top of the ship. But yes, it needed some water, though that's about the extent of water manipulation we get from Aquaman.

KingD19
I pointed out how Loki stabbed him. That doesnt make him strong enough to hurt Thor. That means he has daggers sharp enough to stab him. It also means Gungnir is sharp enough to stab him. Now it May take enhanced strength to get them in there but I could see Cap stabbing Thor with a good jab from Gungnir or Loki's knives.

Slamming his head didnt hurt him either.

It effected him as Thor reacted, but he wasnt hurt. Hulk can hurt Thor physically. Thanos can hurt Thor physically. Loki can't.

If he was strong enough to fist fight Thor and do damage, Thor wouldn't always be so casual when he manhandled Loki. Like when he was impersonating Odin and Thor drug him around by his neck.

Inhuman
Originally posted by FrothByte
It gathered water from the surroundings and turned it into a pseudo shield. When Vulko did it he was at the beach. When Arthur did it they were on top of the ship. But yes, it needed some water, though that's about the extent of water manipulation we get from Aquaman.

hmmm. OK.

FrothByte
I pointed out how Loki stabbed him. That doesnt make him strong enough to hurt Thor. That means he has daggers sharp enough to stab him. It also means Gungnir is sharp enough to stab him. Now it May take enhanced strength to get them in there but I could see Cap stabbing Thor with a good jab from Gungnir or Loki's knives.

Slamming his head didnt hurt him either.

It effected him as Thor reacted, but he wasnt hurt. Hulk can hurt Thor physically. Thanos can hurt Thor physically. Loki can't.

Dude, if slamming his head didn't hurt him, why did Thor end up sprawled on the ground after that?

Here's there first fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JPkvO1e1Gw

If you go to 2:01, Loki kicks Thor hard enough to knock him back a few feet back and you clearly hear him cry out in pain. Heck, there are parts in that vid where Loki knocks Thor off his feet. He wouldn't be able to do that if he wasn't strong enough to hurt Thor.

Obviously Thor is still stronger than Loki, but he wouldn't be blocking and dodging hits from Loki if those hits didn't hurt him.

quanchi112
Loki didnt hurt Thor iirc. His daggers are sharp enough to pierce his fkesh and armor though. You are truly an idiotic savant.

quanchi112
Rhetorical Question-a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

Congrats again on being the biggest MCU fan. What an accomplishment! Your cat must be proud. You need your hand up in true beta fashion looking for acceptance. Spits in your face.

quanchi112
The water shield trick Vulko taught him. That will not defeat Loki so who friggin cares. Aquaman is not bright or cunning anywhere near to the degree Loki is.

BruceSkywalker
hmmm.. not even sure Arthur can even hurt Loki

FrothByte
My opinion is that they're similar in strength and durability. Close enough that they can hurt each other. I consider Arthur the more skilled fighter but Loki has more powers to utilize. Thus why I think it's a good match.

WolvesofBabylon
You need your hand up in true beta fashion looking for acceptance. Spits in your face.

Do better

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Aquaman has his golden trident. Loki has his mind scepter. Both in full armor.

Fight takes place in the waterfall arena of Wakanda (where T'Challa fought M'Baku). There's a bit of water there so Aquaman can do his water spear shield thing. On Loki's part, he's not allowed to use mind control but is allowed the rest of his powers.

Combatant can win via killing their opponent, making them yield, or throwing them off the cliff. Who wins?

Loki.

Josh_Alexander

Did it? I don't remeber. If it can control water the way Mera did, then Aquaman can have a shot.

quanchi112
Do better So your new defense is imitating Surt.

laughing out loud

Eon Blue
Loki wins.

WolvesofBabylon
So your new defense is imitating Surt.

laughing out loud

No I'm actually challenging you to do better. Your troll game is weak. Your insults are weak.

Unfortunately you are just not very good at this. I expect more out of Marvels #1 fan.

Josh_Alexander
No I'm actually challenging you to do better. Your troll game is weak. Your insults are weak.

Unfortunately you are just not very good at this. I expect more out of Marvels #1 fan.

He ain't a Marvel fan Wolve's. He is a Marvel fool. No need to insult the real fans.

quanchi112

Unfortunately you are just not very good at this. I expect more out of Marvels #1 fan. I do not have a troll game so I am glad you concur. Your debating is rather impotent. Care to entertain a battlezone since you are so full of yourself. We could do a comic book MCU vs dceu so throw some ideas. If you are so brave do not shrivel up like an h1 when someone starts talking a judged debate.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
He ain't a Marvel fan Wolve's. He is a Marvel fool. No need to insult the real fans. Triggered. I still have it.

Josh_Alexander
Triggered. I still have it.

....I didn't quote you. Again you give signs of your inferiority.

You are a JOKE Quan.

quanchi112
....I didn't quote you. Again you give signs of your inferiority.

You are a JOKE Quan. You were referring to me proving I own you inbred.

Josh_Alexander
You were referring to me proving I own you inbred.

Yes. Can't a master talk about his pets? Does it mean the master want to play with his pets?

laughing out loud

Pathetic old man!

quanchi112
Yes. Can't a master talk about his pets? Does it mean the master want to play with his pets?

laughing out loud

Pathetic old man! You are fixated on me. Pitiful. Loki wins.

Josh_Alexander
You are fixated on me. Pitiful. Loki wins.

Like when I ignore you and you get all exalted?

quanchi112
Like when I ignore you and you get all exalted? Shhhh, you are weak.

FrothByte
Can we get back to the topic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.