Merry Christmas!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Merry Christmas, guys (and girl.) Hope the Holidays treat everyone well!

https://i.imgur.com/m3lamOM.gif

Damborgson
Merry Christmas ❤

StiltmanFTW
I was about to say "f*ck Christmas", but that gif is too nice to be so negative.

Merry Christmas thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007

laughing out loud

Merry Christmas

StiltmanFTW
You've been a very naughty boy this year, carv.

Guess what you're getting...

Damborgson
I hope it's some stilt-dick !

cdtm
Galan and Stilt:

34w8xqFz3eU

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Originally posted by Damborgson
I hope it's some stilt-dick !

thumb up

NemeBro
shut up homo

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/yb7g3z9y

One Big Mob
Happy holidays

krisblaze
Merry Christmas!

Eat responsibly.

Galan007
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Happy holidays Don't take the "christ" out of christmas, u fuk. thumb up

One Big Mob
Don't take the "christ" out of christmas, u fuk. thumb up

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brandon24828249/status/1077321923036631046

Galan007
Who is that old woman?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Merry Xmas everyone!

One Big Mob
IDK
Just using trending topics to find stuff. Nick Jonas, volcano horses, etc.

StiltmanFTW
You're going to break the twitter thumb up

Galan007
Looks like an old man on further examination.

Either way, you're giving these people a gift that keeps on giving all year. Very jolly of you, IMO. thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
santanewyearMerry Christmas everyone, best wishes to all.newyearsanta

Eon Blue
Merry Christmas. I hate every single one of you with murderous passion. 🎄 🗡

cdtm
Merry Christmas.

May you enjoy those fruity pebbles, and punch Fred in the nose for letting you, then hug him for sparing you years of diabetes.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. Bless you all smile.

Vanguard
Happy Hanukkah

SquallX
Merry Christmas you bastards. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

StiltmanFTW
axL5yfnKOB8

leonidas
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
santanewyearMerry Christmas everyone, best wishes to all.newyearsanta

i quoted scot because he's one of the few guys left whose quotes i can see. merry christmas folks. thumb up

-Pr-

thumb up

Merry Christmas everyone.

zopzop

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

PS Here's some eyewash for Galan's yucky post :
https://i.postimg.cc/hvFqYJnX/88300107-sport-activity-sexy-santa-claus-with-boxing-glove-young.jpg
inlove

BruceSkywalker
Merry Christmas everyone

Parmaniac
Happy Birthday Jesus

One Big Mob
qdNYiD6JnPM

DarkSaint85
Not a vs thread. Reported thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
Ate so much christmas dinner I had major indigestion haha, thankfully I recovered. Can't resist all the stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes.

carver9
Merry Christmas to all of you all. Hope you enjoy the holidays and get the best of gifts. Stilt, I will be at your house around 12 tonight.

Galan007
Merry Christmas, carv. thumb up

celeyhyga17
http://media2.giphy.com/media/Atxlfl89qPUYM/giphy.gif

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not a vs thread. Reported thumb up
The mods are biased against me.

Galan007
Pr's a dick like that. thumb up

Adam Grimes
Merry Christmas Family!

One_Angry_Scot
santanewyearMerry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a good time today and tomorrow.santanewyear

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
santanewyearMerry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a good time today and tomorrow.santanewyear

Whhhhaaaa... how are you doing One Angry

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Whhhhaaaa... how are you doing One Angry

Hey mate, I'm doing okay thanks. Just been playing my guitar a lot. Very tired today as my brother sister woke me up excited for tomorrow.

MrMind
E8gmARGvPlI

StiltmanFTW
Merry Christmas, everyone.

Merry Christmas to all of you all. Hope you enjoy the holidays and get the best of gifts.

Great bump thumb up

Stilt, I will be at your house around 12 tonight.

love

Badabing
Merry Christmas everybody. santdur

BruceSkywalker
happy ho ho

9jaboy
Happy Birthday Lord JESUS!
Merry Christmas Everyone.newyear

deft
Merry Christmas KMC.

zopzop
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Hope everyone has a good one big grin

Prof. T.C McAbe
Merry Christmas, hugs to all of you smile

qwertyuiop1998
Merry Christmas Everybody in KMC!!!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Merry Christmas Everybody in KMC!!!

Everybody in KMC!!!

Everybody

https://tinyurl.com/w62c8j7

steverules_2
Merry.Christmas

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Badabing
Merry Christmas everybody. santdur

laughing out loud

tkitna
Merry Christmas all

Badabing
Merry Christmas

StiltmanFTW
This meme will never die laughing out loud

Merry Christmas.

ShadowFyre
Merry Christmas! If we have any active duty military from any country having shitty christmas, I have felt your pain. Spend it at a strip club like I did.

Hope everyone the best and if I had the money or even knew how to do such a thing, I would pay to have all the glitches on this site fixed for all of us

StiltmanFTW
You could offer Raz a few BILLIONS of dollars and euros, he still wouldn't come online laughing out loud

We're lucky as hell he hasn't pulled the plug out yet.

BrolyBlack
Raz is fine with making a few thousand dollars a year from this site rather than billions of dollars.

More money more problems.

StiltmanFTW
I think he barely remembers this site is still running sad

-Pr-
Merry Christmas, you ****s.

SquallX
Merry Christmas you ****s!

Be safe and merry my internet dysfunctional family.

ShadowFyre
I am happy to see though, that we don't have people on here that get offended by the word Christmas, America is becoming such a ****ed up nation that I have read articles about people literally losing their jobs over it. That is just bonkers.

StiltmanFTW
Wait, what?

I'm from Europe, so you need to explain that one to me laughing out loud What's the problem?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I am happy to see though, that we don't have people on here that get offended by the word Christmas, America is becoming such a ****ed up nation that I have read articles about people literally losing their jobs over it. That is just bonkers.

People losing there jobs over saying Christmas?

StiltmanFTW
Shadow's been overreacting lately.

I mean, it can't possibly be that bad.

steverules_2
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wait, what?

I'm from Europe, so you need to explain that one to me laughing out loud What's the problem?

Carverland being in Europe actually makes a lot of sense

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
Carverland being in Europe actually makes a lot of sense

thumb up

Away from your nukes.

King Carver is safe here.

steverules_2
thumb up

Away from your nukes.

King Carver is safe here.

Yeah the UK has nothing on Carverland

StiltmanFTW
I wanted Vatican City to rename to Carverland, but those fools told us they already have one pope.

Pope Carver was not amused that day and started posting on their message board.

I pity them.

steverules_2
Pic of Pope Carver being mad

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5mwXDpH/1455027393794.gif

ShadowFyre
Ok, so here in America it is now becoming offensive to actually say Merry Christmas. It's mainly like far lefters but no, I am absolutely not exaggerating. Is it common? No. But some companies and business have prohibited their employees from saying things of that sort. I will see if I can find a specific example but it is actually becoming a thing.

The Joe Rogan podcast has spoken about it a few times. Is he a legit source? Sometimes yeah. Anyway, Americans are trying to be offended by anything

BrolyBlack
Shadow's been overreacting lately.

I mean, it can't possibly be that bad.

He usually is overreacting 🤣

ShadowFyre
Ok guys, whatever, maybe i do but one thing I dont do is lie or give up my integrity for people on the internet. So whatever. Hope y'all had a good one.

steverules_2
Ok guys, whatever, maybe i do but one thing I dont do is lie or give up my integrity for people on the internet. So whatever. Hope y'all had a good one.

What? No! Ask TI where he lives and challenge him to a fist fight

ShadowFyre
Lol the last thing I am gonna do is start insulting people in a Christmas thread. I was just pointing out something that is becoming a thing in America, where people will use anything to become insulted, if they are not American they wouldn't have heard about it or even know it's a thing.

If people's lives have become so sad that all they can do is start insulting others in a thread that's not even about debating then that's entirely upon them. And no, I don't think they are actually insulting me and pretty much just ****in around but some on this site would absolutely take that into a fight.

I don't think me and TI have ever even said a mean word to each other lol. I honestly rarely even see him or his posts on here anymore.

celeyhyga17
Most likely proganda my friend.

Thats most likely fake.

ShadowFyre
You haven't heard about this at all, I absolutely promise I am not making this up. And by no means is it common at all. I'm Not trying to say it is in the slightest. I literally heard it on the news last year.

So yeah, the news is propaganda but then that makes everything propoganda. Anyway, I'm gonna drop it until I can prove it because what's the point? Y'all don't believe me and let's just be honest, I would not believe it either because it just sounds so absurd you shouldnt.

Have y'all hear about people being offended by the song "baby its cold outside" or whatever the name of it is? That is something much more easily verifiable.

On a side note, do people in Europe do anything much different than Americans?

We basically go visit family, say mean, hateful things to each other and pass out presents. And then we don't talk to each other the other 364 days out of the year. Any of that sound familiar?

celeyhyga17
You haven't heard about this at all, I absolutely promise I am not making this up. And by no means is it common at all. I'm Not trying to say it is in the slightest. I literally heard it on the news last year.

Russkies got you bro.

ShadowFyre
Ok, so I just googled it. You are right in the fact that it is not offensive to most people, I never said it was. But the simple fact that I can Google it and it shows that multiple polls were given out to even ask people if it was shows that several forms of media outlets have made it a thing. That's all I'm saying. I never pretended like I or anyone I have ever even met have thought it so. I simply said that I had heard and read that some companies have made it a thing. That's all.

StiltmanFTW
Again, what could be offensive about it?

"Christ" in "Christmas", perhaps?

So you're saying it's better to wish people Happy Holidays instead or what?

I could imagine other religions getting butthurt over it if they really wanted to, but peole still have some common sense left, even in these days.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, the happy holidays thing. And from what I understand it's mainly white social justice warriors doing it.

I made a FB post about it just to see if I wasn't the only one who has heard this and I am not. Whether it iwas ever true and the ruskies got us is possible but other Americans have definitely heard about it. The media has definitely spoken about it.

Luckily polls have shown that it simply is not true though. Most Americans don't find it offensive and they shouldnt

Galan007
That's exactly why I made it a point to say "Christmas" and not "Holidays".

I don't conform to the retards of society. thumb up

ShadowFyre
And you shouldn't, once we as humans beings start letting others dictate how we should feel it all goes downhill from there

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by -Pr-
Merry Christmas, you ****s.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by steverules_2
Pic of Pope Carver being mad

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5mwXDpH/1455027393794.gif

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.