Kevin Spacey weird video amidst charges

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
https://youtu.be/JZveA-NAIDI

BackFire
So he posted this video and like 10 minutes later he was brought up on felony sexual assault charges. Great timing. Merry Christmas.

ArtificialGlory
I feel vaguely threatened by that video.

carthage
😂😂😂
Oh man the balls on this guy
If we can have a rapist for a president, this guy may still have a career

Surtur
Originally posted by carthage
If we can have a rapist for a president, this guy may still have a career

Bill Clinton hasn't been president for a long time. Let that shit go.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Bill Clinton hasn't been president for a long time. Let that shit go. Talking about trump you weirdo. They consented to Bill not the pussy grabber.

Silent Master
Juanita Broaddrick

Tzeentch
Am I the only one who thinks this is cool as hell?

This is either him knowing he's ****ed and having a bit of fun before it all goes to shit, or trying to make a comeback for the public spotlight.

Either way, it's hilarious. If there's justice he'll spend the next ten years in prison for rape, but regardless he's a great ****ing actor and I'll miss seeing him on screen hamming it up.

That 3 minute Frank Underwood impression was more compelling then the entirety of House of Cards' final season with his absence.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Juanita Broaddrick Trump admitted he did so on recording. Sm chucking for Trump as per the norm. Go elsewhere you loser troll.

dadudemon

dadudemon

quanchi112
I think he is a fantastic actor but what this guy did of true by abusing his power he deserves to be punshed imo. He seems quite arrogant and stupid to post the video.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Am I the only one who thinks this is cool as hell?

This is either him knowing he's ****ed and having a bit of fun before it all goes to shit, or trying to make a comeback for the public spotlight.

Either way, it's hilarious. If there's justice he'll spend the next ten years in prison for rape, but regardless he's a great ****ing actor and I'll miss seeing him on screen hamming it up.

That 3 minute Frank Underwood impression was more compelling then the entirety of House of Cards' final season with his absence. thumb up

Thought it was phucking amazing. laughing out loud

What a gigantic badass.

BrolyBlack
That took serious balls

dadudemon
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think he is a fantastic actor but what this guy did of true by abusing his power he deserves to be punished imo. He seems quite arrogant and stupid to post the video.

thumb up

What do you think about my idea to let the victims beat his ass if he is convicted?

Flyattractor
I think he is a fantastic actor but what this guy did of true by abusing his power he deserves to be punshed imo. He seems quite arrogant and stupid to post the video.

Yes. Monsters like Kevin Spacey and James Gunn need to be put away before they can hurt more children...

laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

What do you think about my idea to let the victims beat his ass if he is convicted? As much as it might feel good I cannot give into emotion over justice. Now if his victim was Surtur I would look the other way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. Monsters like Kevin Spacey and James Gunn need to be put away before they can hurt more children...

laughing out loud laughing out loud Gunn is just guilty of a sense of humor you triggered cuck.

Surtur

quanchi112
Yeah I'll still like his movies.

I have to say though he does seem like he's kinda gone crazy and maybe he thinks he's living some real life black mirror episode. Says the guy living off his brother.

dadudemon
As much as it might feel good I cannot give into emotion over justice. Now if his victim was Surtur I would look the other way.

But what if that was the justice part? Letting the victims beat their assaulter in a good session? No jail time. And have the assaulter pay the victim for all their therapy sessions + 100% extra for pain and suffering.

I think that + the requirement that the criminal has to be cleared by at least 2 different mental health professionals as "displaying healthy thought processes and behaviors such that we can be certain the patient will not re-offend upon x, y, and z conditions."

My point is, locking someone away forever or for a long time is just stupid justice. Give the victims the chance to beat down their attackers. Rehab. Pay garnishment for the attacker to support the victims.

Flyattractor
As much as it might feel good I cannot give into emotion over justice. Now if his victim was Surtur I would look the other way.

Gunn is just guilty of a sense of humor you triggered cuck.

https://media.giphy.com/media/N8mD0Dy9sQriU/giphy.gif

StiltmanFTW
Says the guy living off his brother.

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
man. Stilts and Quan do make a good Pair. One has a very short Temper...and Stilts is just really short.

Adam_PoE
I do not particularly care for Kevin Spacey, but all of the allegations against him read like a drunk person making an unwanted sexual advance, which does not rise to the level of criminality to me.

Consider the charges for which he is being arraigned for example: Spacey was in a bar, and met an 18-year-old man who was there underage, and asked to buy him a drink; they eventually got drunk, Spacey made some sexually provocative comments, and later grabbed the man's crotch. Spacey went to the restroom, the man was uncomfortable, so he left.

To me, the man in question handled the situation correctly. Someone, who was in an altered state of consciousness, unknowingly transgressed his personal boundary, and he extricated himself from the situation when he had the opportunity.

I do not know why this is suddenly a criminal case. Drinking lowers inhibitions, and people say and do things drunk they would not do sober. Should I track down every drunk who propositioned me or grabbed my ass in a bar in the last 18 years and file a criminal complaint?

It is just dumb.

StiltmanFTW
It really is.

Flyattractor
Yes. Lets make exceptions for those that do such things.. At least when they are Leftywood Celebrities.

quanchi112
But what if that was the justice part? Letting the victims beat their assaulter in a good session? No jail time. And have the assaulter pay the victim for all their therapy sessions + 100% extra for pain and suffering.

I think that + the requirement that the criminal has to be cleared by at least 2 different mental health professionals as "displaying healthy thought processes and behaviors such that we can be certain the patient will not re-offend upon x, y, and z conditions."

My point is, locking someone away forever or for a long time is just stupid justice. Give the victims the chance to beat down their attackers. Rehab. Pay garnishment for the attacker to support the victims. I never said locking him away forever but I do think he deserves to answer for his crimes.

quanchi112
https://media.giphy.com/media/N8mD0Dy9sQriU/giphy.gif Completely different things here, dum dum.

Flyattractor
Nope. Spot on as Always. Merry Freakmas You Unhappy little TrollChi YOU!

quanchi112
Nope. Spot on as Always. Merry Freakmas You Unhappy little TrollChi YOU! Go to hell, loser.

You living in your own world makes me enjoy that you will never be happy.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

The issue is I don't live off my brother. You're legit laughing at stupid lies someone posts cuz you don't know any better.

quanchi112
The issue is I don't live off my brother. You're legit laughing at stupid lies someone posts cuz you don't know any better. Stop it you liar. We know you do so it is fun to mock your lifestyle.

Robtard
He has a ton of allegations going back decades, some seem absurd; as mentioned above, two adults drinking/flirting and some are outright disturbing; his sexual advances on underage teenagers.

There's also supposedly a video of him groping an 18yo restaurant worker.

Even if some are false allegations, which is likely true as you have people wanting in on the scandal when a celeb gets in the spotlight, he still comes off like a serial sexual predator. So f--k him if true, being a great actor doesn't make his actions acceptable. Having a confessed sexual predator as POTUS doesn't make his actions acceptable.

Flyattractor
Go to hell, loser.

You living in your own world makes me enjoy that you will never be happy.
Stop it you liar. We know you do so it is fun to mock your lifestyle.
I never said locking him away forever but I do think he deserves to answer for his crimes.

Nope. Spot on as Always. Merry Freakmas You Unhappy little TrollChi YOU!

Surtur
It does boggle the mind that Spacey is now an outcast while Woody Allen continues to make movies, etc. lol.

quanchi112
I win.

Flyattractor
I win only in my closed little mind.

yep... roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
yep... roll eyes (sarcastic) Nah, I won.

Flyattractor
Nah, I won. .

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/--rEOywDZMvw/UYVFmF9LnII/AAAAAAAAg1E/OOzdvU3C8d8/s1600/Review108+Ghostbusters+panel7.png

quanchi112

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/--rEOywDZMvw/UYVFmF9LnII/AAAAAAAAg1E/OOzdvU3C8d8/s1600/Review108+Ghostbusters+panel7.png Already won.

Flyattractor
Yes. that is just your way of GIVING In.

Defeat Accepted.

quanchi112
Yes. that is just your way of GIVING In.

Defeat Accepted. I won.

Flyattractor
Exactly.

quanchi112
You lost.

Flyattractor
Sure I did Little Buddy.. SURE I DID!

quanchi112
Nah.

Flyattractor
Yep.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
He has a ton of allegations going back decades, some seem absurd; as mentioned above, two adults drinking/flirting and some are outright disturbing; his sexual advances on underage teenagers.

There's also supposedly a video of him groping an 18yo restaurant worker.

Even if some are false allegations, which is likely true as you have people wanting in on the scandal when a celeb gets in the spotlight, he still comes off like a serial sexual predator. So f--k him if true, being a great actor doesn't make his actions acceptable. Having a confessed sexual predator as POTUS doesn't make his actions acceptable.

I am principally concerned with the allegations from the complainants who were 14-years-old at the time of the events: the anonymous man featured in the article in New York magazine, and Anthony Rapp.

The others were of the age of consent or the age of majority, and his alleged conduct in those incidents did not arise to the level of assault. An unwanted sexual advance does not even qualify as harassment unless it is persistent.

"An anonymous man told New York magazine that in 1983, when he was 14 and Spacey was 24, he began a sexual relationship with Spacey that allegedly culminated in Spacey attempting to rape him."

A 24-year-old having sex with a 14-year-old is rape by statute, so Spacey would be guilty of rape whether he attempted to assault the young man or not. The problem is that this crime is beyond the statute of limitations.

Likewise, the Rapp allegations are also beyond the statute of limitations. However, the circumstances of his allegations are more gray. His parents brought him to an industry party at the home of Spacey. He was bored and went to the bedroom of Spacey to watch television. At the end of the night, an inebriated Spacey returned to his room to go to sleep, and there was a young man in his bed. He made a pass at him, which was rejected, and that was that.

If you are a teenager at a party for adults in the home of a man who likes younger men, and you go to his bedroom, close the door, turn off the lights, and climb in his bed, and he enters the room inebriated at the end of the night to go to sleep and finds you there and makes a pass at you, and does not persist when you get up to leave, I do not know that is a federal case.

It is certainly frightening, but I do not know that there is the mens rea for a crime to have been committed.

It sounds like someone who was in an altered state of consciousness thought one of the adults at his party was waiting for him in his bed in the dark, because he was trying to seduce him. And when his advance was rejected, Rapp left the room, shaken but unharmed.

Not every bad experience that someone has is a crime.

This laundry list of "he asked me sexual questions," "he tried to kiss me," "we got drunk, and he groped me under the table, and I got up and left" is not a pattern of assault, it is a pattern of rejected advances.

If I had the victim mentality of some of these people, I would file a police report every time someone in-artfully made a pass at me.

Robtard
Interesting, I remember Rapp's claims differently. IIRC, Rapp said Spacey picked him up from one room and carried him over to the bed and initiated heavy flirting. Even if Rapp was consenting, he's a 14yo boy and Spacey was the adult there, Spacey should have never engaged in step one, let alone taking him over to the bed. Again, this is one the grounds that what I remember from Rapp's claims being true.

I agree on several of the allegations, they seem like Spacey hit on them, he was rejected; didn't pursue further and that's that.

Am curious about this alleged video showing Spacey groping a man without consent; that's sexual predation if true.

quanchi112
Yep. Negative.

Adam_PoE
Interesting, I remember Rapp's claims differently. IIRC, Rapp said Spacey picked him up from one room and carried him over to the bed and initiated heavy flirting. Even if Rapp was consenting, he's a 14yo boy and Spacey was the adult there, Spacey should have never engaged in step one, let alone taking him over to the bed. Again, this is one the grounds that what I remember from Rapp's claims being true.

I agree on several of the allegations, they seem like Spacey hit on them, he was rejected; didn't pursue further and that's that.

Am curious about this alleged video showing Spacey groping a man without consent; that's sexual predation if true.

Apparently, the man in question took a video of Spacey groping him on his phone and sent it to his girlfriend on SnapChat, which seems suspicious. You are being assaulted, but have the wherewithal to surreptitiously record his hand on your crotch over your clothes under the table? And instead of saving it as evidence to share with the police, you send it to your girlfriend on a video platform the entire purpose of which is for files to disappear after being viewed? Not to mention, police routinely claim to have evidence they do not have in order to get someone to confess to a crime for which they would otherwise not have sufficient evidence to prosecute. The whole thing does not pass the smell test.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Apparently, the man in question took a video of Spacey groping him on his phone and sent it to his girlfriend on SnapChat, which seems suspicious. You are being assaulted, but have the wherewithal to surreptitiously record his hand on your crotch over your clothes under the table? And instead of saving it as evidence to share with the police, you send it to your girlfriend on a video platform the entire purpose of which is for files to disappear after being viewed? Not to mention, police routinely claim to have evidence they do not have in order to get someone to confess to a crime for which they would otherwise not have sufficient evidence to prosecute. The whole thing does not pass the smell test.

These events does make it seem suspicious, almost like a set up.

Adam_PoE
These events does make it seem suspicious, almost like a set up.

I believe that nonconsensual touching happened. I just do not believe it was criminal. And that is my issue with all of these allegations.

Do I believe that Spacey is attracted to young men? Yes.

Do I believe he has said and done inappropriate things in pursuit of young men? Yes.

Do I think that makes him a sex criminal? No.

I think it makes he a creep. But being a creep is not a crime.

And hearing things you do not like, and sometimes even being touched in a way you do not like, does not make you a victim.

Sometimes you have a bad experience, and there is no one to blame, because there is no one at fault.

There is no approved script for mating. It is messy. In pursuing another, one is walking a fine line of expressing his interest without transgressing the boundary of another, which is drawn in a different place for every person.

People behave the way they do, because it works. I guarantee that for the dozen accusers who found the behavior of Spacey objectionable, there were a dozen or more others who responded positively to it.

If one were to simply list all of his behaviors, e.g. giving someone individual attention, offering to buy him a drink, asking him about his sexual interests, asking him to go someplace private, trying to kiss him, etc. they would only seem nefarious to someone who is inclined to see men in general, or Spacey specifically, as predatory. To everyone else, that is just dating.

People need to start recognizing a distinction between what behavior is inappropriate and what behavior is a crime. This zero tolerance policy for offense has got to stop.

Bentley
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
And hearing things you do not like, and sometimes even being touched in a way you do not like, does not make you a victim.

If you get touched in a way you do not like without your permission that's sexual assault. The same could be depending on the language.

Do I think that it's necessarily a traumatizing experience and that people should press charges because of it? Not necessarily, but I do believe it makes sense to have laws that protect people against that.

When lack of consent was expressed any groping was stopped, so I do believe these behaviors are more due to an aggressive mating pattern than dishonesty or predatory urges.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bentley
If you get touched in a way you do not like without your permission that's sexual assault. The same could be depending on the language.

Do I think that it's necessarily a traumatizing experience and that people should press charges because of it? Not necessarily, but I do believe it makes sense to have laws that protect people against that.

When lack of consent was expressed any groping was stopped, so I do believe these behaviors are more due to an aggressive mating pattern than dishonesty or predatory urges.

I understand your point and I think you're right.

But...

I've been groped many times by both men and women - unwanted.

I'm not going to pretend it was sexual assault nor can I, with a clear conscience, state that it was sexual assault - regardless of what the laws are. Feels a bit skeazy to try and pass myself off as a victim and group myself into the category of people who really have been sexually assaulted.

I'm not traumatized, I'm not hurt, and I wasn't hurt at the time. Humans are sexual and do sexual things.

"not interested" and walk away works almost 100% of the time. For that small fraction left, they are victims and have been sexually assaulted (or worse).

Adam_PoE
If you get touched in a way you do not like without your permission that's sexual assault.

No, it is sexual battery, which is a fourth degree misdemeanor.

Esau Cairn

That's not as black & white as you make it sound, especially when you're socialising with people you've only just met.

Say a drunken but friendly guy strikes a conversation with you.
He's a bit too touchy feely...extra long handshake, constantly puts his hand on your shoulder when making a point in conversation or gives you a hug that you feel is unnecessary.

You take all this good nature. It's either the alcohol or they guy's just a naturally affectionate person...

If later you found out that he was actually gay...would you then doubt his motives & think, sexual assault?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
That's not as black & white as you make it sound, especially when you're socialising with people you've only just met.

Say a drunken but friendly guy strikes a conversation with you.
He's a bit too touchy feely...extra long handshake, constantly puts his hand on your shoulder when making a point in conversation or gives you a hug that you feel is unnecessary.

You take all this good nature. It's either the alcohol or they guy's just a naturally affectionate person...

If later you found out that he was actually gay...would you then doubt his motives & think, sexual assault?

Therein lies the problem: if conduct can become a crime based on the motivation or identity of the actor, then the conduct itself really is not a crime then, is it?

Surtur

But...

I've been groped many times by both men and women - unwanted.

I'm not going to pretend it was sexual assault nor can I, with a clear conscience, state that it was sexual assault - regardless of what the laws are. Feels a bit skeazy to try and pass myself off as a victim and group myself into the category of people who really have been sexually assaulted.

I'm not traumatized, I'm not hurt, and I wasn't hurt at the time. Humans are sexual and do sexual things.

"not interested" and walk away works almost 100% of the time. For that small fraction left, they are victims and have been sexually assaulted (or worse).

Lol damn, wtf were you doing that dudes were groping you?

dadudemon
Lol damn, wtf were you doing that dudes were groping you?

Standing, talking, waiting in line, dancing, etc.

The guys squeeze or put their hand on my butt. The girls are the same but also cup the crotch (they get more aggressive when they get drunk).

Very common if you go out or go to certain places (clubs).

Surtur
Standing, talking, waiting in line, dancing, etc.

The guys squeeze or put their hand on my butt. The girls are the same but also cup the crotch (they get more aggressive when they get drunk).

Very common if you go out or go to certain places (clubs).

I guess I've been lucky, I'm at Bourbon Street all the time.

dadudemon
I guess I've been lucky, I'm at Bourbon Street all the time.

Whaaa?

That place is probably among the worst for that kind of thing. You're talking about New Orleans, right?

Surtur
Whaaa?

That place is probably among the worst for that kind of thing. You're talking about New Orleans, right?

Lol no it's this place:

https://www.115bourbonstreet.com/

I avoid it though when they have concerts and shit.

dadudemon
Lol no it's this place:

https://www.115bourbonstreet.com/

I avoid it though when they have concerts and shit.

Okay, I'll coordinate with you and pretend to be a stranger and then give your caboose a surprise "Is it ripe?"-check just so you don't feel left out.

Bentley

"not interested" and walk away works almost 100% of the time.

This is pretty much how I see it too. Laws that regulate sexual behavior are there to discourage abuses and the potential damage we can do to each other not to regulate how we interact. I think it's important that the legal tools exist but to use them when nobody was hurt I find uncalled for (law enforcement has real problems to deal with).

If someone is known to be touchy and aggressive when flirting but will always respect consent boundaries then I'm perfectly fine with that. Sexual behavior of others is really none of my business.

jaden_2.0
Charges dropped.

Silent Master
Of course. he's rich, famous and a lefty.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Charges dropped.

Interesting. Wondering if it was legit.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by carthage
😂😂😂
Oh man the balls on this guy
If we can have a rapist for a president, this guy may still have a career thumb up

Robtard
It took Mel Gibson about 5-6(?) years before he came back, Spacey's 59, so he'll be back to acting in his mid 60's or so

He's a superb actor, so I'll watch his films, I just won't pay to see them, not giving him money.

dadudemon
It took Mel Gibson about 5-6(?) years before he came back, Spacey's 59, so he'll be back to acting in his mid 60's or so

He's a superb actor, so I'll watch his films, I just won't pay to see them, not giving him money.

I will for sure see anything he puts out because he did nothing to offend me and I wasn't involved. It's a private matter between them. I'm not going to punish myself over unproven facts and hearsay. But I'm a bit of an emotionally detached utilitarian when it comes to these things.

SquallX
Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up

Who did Trump rape again?

I hope there never comes a day when a chick accuses you of rape with no proof.

Robtard
In Spacey's defense, the charges were dropped so he's legally an innocent man.

I still feel he's a sexual predator, as I believe the actor (Rapp?) who said Spacey tried to f**k him when he was 14, so I'll enjoy his art (acting), but I'm not patronizing him anymore with my $$$ when possible. I've no problem if other people do though.

dadudemon
In Spacey's defense, the charges were dropped so he's legally an innocent man.

I still feel he's a sexual predator, as I believe the actor (Rapp?) who said Spacey tried to f**k him when he was 14, so I'll enjoy his art (acting), but I'm not patronizing him anymore with my $$$ when possible. I've no problem if other people do though.

I think this makes you chaotic good: still watch what you want but you'll get illegal copies of it so he doesn't get any more. smile

Robtard
I think this makes you chaotic good: still watch what you want but you'll get illegal copies of it so he doesn't get any more. smile

Heh

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.