Damage vs WWHulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
I know that this is the 2nd recent thread that I've used this character, but based off of his very impressive battles with Superman and Diana and his obvious strength level..........I'm just looking for a little feedback on him so humor me please, this is to be the same type of slugfest that WWHulk had with Sentry. Fight takes place in the middle of NYC. Who wins?

Philosophía
Hulk could barely slugfest Sentry for a few moments before he was reverted back to Banner.

Damage punches him a few times and it's done.

Prof. T.C McAbe
WWH, Damage has the new Guy thing right now as Red Hulk did, it will fade and he will be left behind.

Senor Cage
Damage.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
WWH, Damage has the new Guy thing right now as Red Hulk did, it will fade and he will be left behind.

Dc treats their top tiers better.

carver9
Lol @ Phil. Damage lost to poison ivy.

DarkSaint85
How the mighty have fallen.

Originally posted by carver9
Did you see that part in my sentence where I said "nothing special"?

He also overloaded Parasite, something that the combined JLA was unable to accomplish (Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc...). He wasnt even completely in Hulk form when he overloaded Parasite either.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How the mighty have fallen.

My post is to Phil. Damage lost to Poison Ivy and he brings up Sentry. Lol... the comparison is worlds apart.

carver9
Anyways, any Hulk minus Grey Hulk stomps Damage, ESPECIALLY WWH.

carver9
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Dc treats their top tiers better.

They do?

DarkSaint85
My post is to Phil. Damage lost to Poison Ivy and he brings up Sentry. Lol... the comparison is worlds apart.

So is the comparison between Ivy and the entirety of the League when Parasite drained them (remember, the Speed Force is infinite, WW had her GoW amp etc etc).

But OK thumb up

XLR87T3
Parasite should speedblitz Hulk, this is a guy who gave Superman a hard time

carver9
So is the comparison between Ivy and the entirety of the League when Parasite drained them (remember, the Speed Force is infinite, WW had her GoW amp etc etc).

But OK thumb up

Are we just throwing off fts? I'm trying to figure out why you didn't mention anything towards Philo post? Are you saying Damage can beat WWH. Also, twice in the WWH it was mentioned that Hulk had infinite power.

Did Parasite absorb ALL of Flash power?

carver9
Also, during his fight against Sentry, it was said that Hulk was hit with continuous power of a million exploding suns.

Damborgson
It would probably be similar to WWH vs Juggernaut, then it would probably look like the end portion of WWH vs Zod Strange for damage.

Sin I AM
Hulk or stalemate or they both revert back to human form

Philosophía
Lol @ Phil. Damage lost to poison ivy. What does Poison Ivy's powerset have to do with Hulk?

WWHulk got reverted back to Banner from physical damage, in moments.

Damage would put him on an adamantium table, spit on his palm, and go to work.

WWH is actually too weak for Damage.

Damage'd beat the utter shit out of WBH, who got drained by satellites. Damage no-sold Parasite, who was draining the Speed Force, Olympus etc.

Damage > WBH > WWH.

quanchi112

DarkSaint85
Are we just throwing off fts? I'm trying to figure out why you didn't mention anything towards Philo post? Are you saying Damage can beat WWH. Also, twice in the WWH it was mentioned that Hulk had infinite power.

Did Parasite absorb ALL of Flash power?

I'm not the one who mentioned Parasite. I was merely pointing out how when it suits, you were all over Damage, until he actually went up against a top tier thumb up

And why would I reply to Philo? Talking to oneself is a sure sign of madness.

As for Flash, well, you tell me. You're the one who said the entire JLA combined couldn't overload Parasite, when Damage did.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

Keep dreaming. WW Hulk decimates him. Try referencing the entire arc and quit just focusing on one moment as your end all be all.

Lol... agreed. Philo is in his feelings because Superman got stalemated by a Hulk lite.

carver9
Sad thing is, Philo is blind. He said Hulk reverted back by just physical damage. Funny guy. Needs to look at the comic again.

Philosophía
Sad thing is, Philo is blind. He said Hulk reverted back by just physical damage. Funny guy. Needs to look at the comic again. Yes, Hulk only took physical damage, my little bunny. Or are you suggesting that Sentry was also using telepathy on him?

WWH burned out in a few moments of fighting Bob.

When he went WBH, he got drained by satellites.

Damage not only no-sold Parasite, but went on to fight Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman in quick succession right after.

Damage is what WBH hopes to be, when he grows up.

Senor Cage
Not only that, but Parasite couldn't even absorb Damage. And Parasite was nearly absorbing the Speed Force, a universal force. Damage draws power from the Dark Multiverse, infinite source.

carver9
@Phil

And during that one instance of fighting Sentry it was more power than anything Damage has faced so far. Even Pak said that Sentry was meant to be above all heroes on Earth AND was meant to be a Galactus level threat. Let's not forget he even wrote during the same fight Sentry was dishing out the power of a million exploding suns.

Satellites created by one of the smartest men on the planet. You do know there is tech that had outright stomped Superman, right?

His best ft is no selling Parasite. He doesn't have the fts yet. He beat up Grundy who is no Hulk. Not even close. Fought Giganta, etc... good fts but, lol, not enough to beat Hulk. He then fought Wonder Woman which ended in a stalemate. Fought Superman whos win/lose ratio is complete and utter trash. Powerful character but Hulk would bend him over.

carver9
Not only that, but Parasite couldn't even absorb Damage. And Parasite was nearly absorbing the Speed Force, a universal force. Damage draws power from the Dark Multiverse, infinite source.

That's his BEST showing. Reed Richard's tech couldnt even measure Hulks power level.

Senor Cage
Diana was above top tier status. That's a phenomenal ft.

Senor Cage
That's his BEST showing. Reed Richard's tech couldnt even measure Hulks power level.

You can't measure the speed force, eithrr.

carver9
Diana was above top tier status. That's a phenomenal ft.

Diana is the consistent of all the Heralds right now in DC. Are you implying Diana would stomp Hulk or beat him?

carver9
You can't measure the speed force, eithrr.

How much of the speed force did Parasite absorb?

Senor Cage
How much of the speed force did Parasite absorb?

He was absorbing all of it. After that feat, it's pretty evident that Parasite doesn't have many limits. He even absorbed Brainiac's (True Brainiac) power and he had universal telepathy. It overloaded him though.

Senor Cage
Speed force is part of an "infinite power".

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Force?file=Speed_Force_0001.jpg

DarkSaint85

His best ft is no selling Parasite. He doesn't have the fts yet. He beat up Grundy who is no Hulk. Not even close. Fought Giganta, etc... good fts but, lol, not enough to beat Hulk. He then fought Wonder Woman which ended in a stalemate. Fought Superman whos win/lose ratio is complete and utter trash. Powerful character but Hulk would bend him over.

Lol.

'Doesn't have the feats yet.'

You all know what's coming.....

Can't wait to see Damage peel Superman scalp backwards.

Damage have some pretty good showings. His last comic was him going through a lab destroying clones. Nothing special happened. Next issue he is fight a small group of JLA - Flash, Guy Gardner, etc...

Carver, who would win, Sasquatch or Damage?
Damage (click on the 'post' link to see the thread)

Damage vs Thor?
Great post. Think Damage would work Thor though.

Who is stronger than Superman?
The list is long. Damage is stronger as well.

I thought Ivy took control of Superman and the JLA. I dont get why it's so hard for you to accept Damage is stronger.

Lol... Sin, if DC wants to create characters stronger than Superman and Hulk, they can. Your post is irrelevant.

But what was Sin's post?
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Damage doesnt belong.

But Damage doesn't have the feats!!!!

Diana said she has never faced anyone as strong as Damage. He's a beast.

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

Philosophía
And during that one instance of fighting Sentry is was more power than anything Damage has faced so far. Even Pak said that Sentry was meant to be above all heroes on Earth AND was meant to be a Galactus level threat. lol, no.

We don't use writer interviews. Are you new on the forum?

Here's the rules:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

ctrl+f interviews

Let's not forget he even wrote during the same fight Sentry was dishing out the power of a million exploding suns. Did they use the Dragon Balls and wish the Earth back after the fight was done?

Teddy bear, Damage grappled with somebody who has infinite strength. "energy that destroys city blocks" is like a drop of water in an ocean.

Satellites created by one of the smartest men on the planet. Nice. What feats does the satellite have?

Meanwhile, according to your own words:
"He also overloaded Parasite, something that the combined JLA was unable to accomplish (Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc...). He wasnt even completely in Hulk form when he overloaded Parasite either."

Surely the satellite, which drained WORLD BREAKER Hulk like a used condom, has comparable feats?

He then fought Wonder Woman which ended in a stalemate. He fought Wonder Woman after being drained by Parasite, fighting the Suicide Squad, and while she was fully armed with all of her weapons, yet was completely fine, and could have explicitly killed her but held back, and he also escaped her lasso .

WWHulk would probably drain himself just hitting Diana's bracelets, at which point she'd ti ts-slap banner into unconsciousness.

carver9
Lol.

'Doesn't have the feats yet.'

You all know what's coming.....

Carver, who would win, Sasquatch or Damage?
(click on the 'post' link to see the thread)

Damage vs Thor?

Who is stronger than Superman?

But what was Sin's post?

But Damage doesn't have the feats!!!!

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

Read my post. I made sure to clarify "hes does not have the fts TO COMPETE WITH HULK". I knew you would do something like this. Again, he doesn't have the fts to hang with Hulk. Nothing that I previously said takes away from this. He fought some powerful beings but none of them is a Hulk. Not even your fave Saint. Sorry.

DarkSaint85
Read my post. I made sure to clarify "hes does not have the fts TO COMPETE WITH HULK". I knew you would do something like this. Again, he doesn't have the fts to hang with Hulk. Nothing that I previously said takes away from this. He fought some powerful beings but none of them is a Hulk. Not even your fave Saint. Sorry.

Lol.
Note how I underlined your own post. Stronger than Superman AND HULK.

Your words.

Philosophía
"lololol"

carver9
Who said anything about an interview?

Nope, they didn't use the Dragonballs. Did they use the Dragonballs to conjure up that small rock Zod and Superman fought Rogol on that shook the Phantom Zone? Holla back at me and let me know.

The fts the satellite have is taking out Hulk. Something no one on the planet was capable of. Let's not go here Phil because we both know ftless tech and characters have taken out top tiers on numerous of occasions. Like that hammer shot Black Adam just endured from Wonder Woman that dropped him (trying so hard not to mention Superman here).

So he was weakened when he fought WW? Where did you get that from? He seemed to be at full power. Its like saying "Damage was weakened when he fought Superman since he fought the JLA". We both know that wasn't the case. I enjoyed our debate but I'm currently ending it. I think this is the furthest you've ever went without throwing insults talking about people mommas and the last grade they attended in high school. I guess you're doing this because its Christmas. You can have the last word.

carver9
Lol.
Note how I underlined your own post. Stronger than Superman AND HULK.

Your words.

"IF" DC wants to create characters stronger than Superman and Hulk, they can. I have also said that if Marvel wants Hulk to have light speed reaction, they can.

Let me clarify some things in that post. Damage IS a Beast.

I still feel he could beat Thor.

Damage does have some pretty good showings.

Whew. There, I'm done.

carver9
Also, my reply was to Sin talking about strength. It was not in correlation of Damage vs Hulk. I was saying that if DC or Marvel wants to create people stronger than Superman or Hulk, they can. It had nothing to do with Damage being stronger than Hulk. Lol.

Philosophía
Who said anything about an interview?

"Pak said that Sentry was meant to be above all heroes on Earth AND was meant to be a Galactus level threat"

Real-life Pak is non-canon, tender flower.

Did they use the Dragonballd to conjure up that small rock Zod and Superman fought Rogol on that shook the Phantom Zone? Holla back at me and let me know.
lololol

so, WWH got Banner'd by a million exploding suns, while Damage was at a standstill with somebody who shook dimensions?

Damage >>>> >>> A million exploding suns >>> WWH

The fts the satellite have is taking out Hulk. lololol

So, no feats even approaching Parasite, who couldn't even give Damage pause?

Damage >>>> Speed Force/Olympus/GL >>> random satellite >>> WBH >>>>> WWH

So he was weakened when he fought WW? Where did you get that from? He seemed to be at full power. How could he be at full power when Parasite overloaded himself draining his energy?

Do you even math, brocholate?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk stomps. Ranging from a few panels of scuffle to easily, depending on if his feeling moody about his babymama.

Tbh, Damage would do worse than a similar brick with a different shtick such as Juggernaut. Hulk really really hates copycats.

Carver, why are you getting trolled? Hulk at this level was basically your masturbation fantasy. The only thing that has ever come close is Immortal Hulk and he has the Marvel equivalent of the GEB inside him. Just post the feats while jerking off.

Sin I AM
Lol

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk stomps. Ranging from a few panels of scuffle to easily, depending on if his feeling moody about his babymama.

Tbh, Damage would do worse than a similar brick with a different shtick such as Juggernaut. Hulk really really hates copycats.

Carver, why are you getting trolled? Hulk at this level was basically your masturbation fantasy. The only thing that has ever come close is Immortal Hulk and he has the Marvel equivalent of the GEB inside him. Just post the feats while jerking off.

Tbf, he's only getting trolled because of how the comics have basically done a complete 180 from his hopes and dreams.

I mean, you must understand his pain. Remember this?

He beat the Destroyer and no weapon on Asgard can stop him, which on last count included the Twilight Sword, Odin sword, Casket of Ancient Winters, Norn Stones and at least one more reality warping weapon. Loki as Sorcerer Supreme wouldn't f*ck with him. Asgard is also home to the World Tree, which is more potent magic than you'd find almost anywhere else in Marvel (Axis of the Multiverse etc.) He stomped Cul. The Phoenix would probably run from him. He crushed Ultimate Mjolnir. He's beating the shit out of Odin and Thor, even though they are not what they once were, if Galactus or a Celestial invaded Asgard today, I'd bet on that duo kicking ass.

The girls of Thunder and King Thor did way better against Galactus. A small portion of Asgard's army and the Destroyer raped the Sh'iar and the Imperials Guard. Remender and Aaron came up with a spell in Asgard's vault that could rape Celestials (The original bane of the Old Gods). He also had Odin blast a Celestial down from the First Host and kill it with the Phoenix etc. a million years ago.

Usually when someone is raping an enemy's fortress, they kind of ignore all the high end shit. Aaron is aware of it, and blatantly states that it doesn't matter. I don't know how Jane is going to pull this off, but it better be more then heart force. Aaron knows exactly how powerful Asgard can be. It makes Mangog that much scarier.

Anyways, Superman might chip a tooth before getting ripped in half I guess.

Anyways, Doomsday doesn't have the significance of Mangog, both conceptually or spiritually when it comes to feeding off Gods. He'll give some serious trouble until he's eventually stopped by one of the bigger guns. Or Odin blinks him out of existence. Depends on the story, so in that sense, nothing's really changed.

Smh. Aaron had Mangog crush War Thor and his hammer, literally. Beat the shit out of the Destroyer.

The coming of his was foreshadowed as the ultimate judgement that cannot be stopped by any god and he's stronger than ever now. Even Phoenix knew of his coming and that he cannot be stopped.

But it's a total guess as to what Aaron's intentions about his power levels are. A complete and utter mystery.

Then he got tossed into the Sun.

Philosophía
https://media.giphy.com/media/5yLgocqz2hIS9SmFT2g/giphy.gif

DarkSaint85
Keep the faith. Stay Asgardian.

and even as recently as Aaron, a lot of the feats/themes/characters draw upon past history

https://i.postimg.cc/Zqng7nSg/RCO022.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/Qd4YTDTq/Thor-2018-006-013.jpg

That boy Aaron sure knows his Thor thumb up

Senor Cage
Also, my reply was to Sin talking about strength. It was not in correlation of Damage vs Hulk. I was saying that if DC or Marvel wants to create people stronger than Superman or Hulk, they can. It had nothing to do with Damage being stronger than Hulk. Lol.

Damage draws strength from multiple universes. Shiiit no wonder hes stronger than Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Damage draws strength from multiple universes. Shiiit no wonder hes stronger than Hulk.

Where was this actually stated?

carver9

Agreed. It's the usual Superman fans that is denying this which is the reason I'm not posting any fts. Waste if time.

DarkSaint85
Post the scan where it says there's only one planet in the Phantom Zone.

Nobody, Superman fan or otherwise, would deny it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tbf, he's only getting trolled because of how the comics have basically done a complete 180 from his hopes and dreams.

I mean, you must understand his pain. Remember this?

Then he got tossed into the Sun.

Mangog dying in the Sun contradicts JA's build-up, sure, if you have the maturity of a five year old. Or a Superman fan apparently.

You need to stop examining everything from a battle board perspective. The inconsistency is only so notable because of indirect comparisons. You could've put a character capable of destroying a Galaxy in a previous comic losing to Mangog who proceeds to die in the Sun. Does anything change? The main point, was that nothing could stand in Mangog's way, not the Phoenix, The Destroyer, or the Motherstorm. He was unstoppable as far as the characters in the comic were concerned, up to, and including, Galactic (And potentially Universal) level powers.

I'm not going to defend JA's entire body of work, because some of his stories have recently been just shitty comics, much less shitty Thor comics, because of poor dialogue, bad pacing, and inconsistencies.

P.S. You just admitted to trolling for 3 pages.

DarkSaint85
Where did I admit to trolling him for three pages?

Rage.Of.Olympus
My apologies; you must have used your telepathy to speak for Philosphia and Cage, the only other two posters replying to Carver consistently. Carry on.

quanchi112
Sad thing is, Philo is blind. He said Hulk reverted back by just physical damage. Funny guy. Needs to look at the comic again. laughing out loud

Hulk is too complex for his Kryptonian adoring brain.

quanchi112
Lol... agreed. Philo is in his feelings because Superman got stalemated by a Hulk lite. thumb up

DarkSaint85
My apologies; you must have used your telepathy to speak for Philosphia and Cage, the only other two posters replying to Carver consistently. Carry on.

Apology accepted.

Or you know, I was accusing others of doing so. But guess we'll never be bosom buddies now.

carver9
Post the scan where it says there's only one planet in the Phantom Zone.

Nobody, Superman fan or otherwise, would deny it.

Keep topics from other threads out of this, Superman fan. Stay on track. Like I've said before, the need in replying to you about anything concerning this fight is pointless. I would rather discuss DC vs DC or Marvel vs Marvel characters with you.

DarkSaint85
Well I have asked in the other thread, but wasn't sure if you'd seen it? Am helping you out, I know things can get busy.

Or we can PM if you want? Then you can send that scan to me smile

carver9
I responded to you.

Damborgson
Carver obviously means that Hulk was engulfed in Sentry fire the whole time, likely attributing the damage to energy projection. That's why there's an issue when the word "physical" shows up.

What Philo is saying is that unless Hulk was attacked in some other way, psychically, spiritually, etc., then it was still physical damage because it damaged Hulk's physical body.

Correct me if I'm wrong about that.

------------------

That aside, I see no reason for Hulk to get overloaded. When his body had holes punched in it by Zom strange, he didn't overload.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Carver obviously means that Hulk was engulfed in Sentry fire the whole time, likely attributing the damage to energy projection. That's why there's an issue when the word "physical" shows up.

What Philo is saying is that unless Hulk was attacked in some other way, psychically, spiritually, etc., then it was still physical damage because it damaged Hulk's physical body.

Correct me if I'm wrong about that.

------------------

That aside, I see no reason for Hulk to get overloaded. When his body had holes punched in it by Zom strange, he didn't overload.

You're on point bro. Would it even be considered overloading since Hulk became far more powerful moments after fighting Sentry?

Sin I AM
You're on point bro. Would it even be considered overloading since Hulk became far more powerful moments after fighting Sentry?

Thats a very interesting point

quanchi112
I responded to you. Carver give me your log in and I will make sure DS never bothers you again. After I am done with him he will scream, Carver no leave me be. All throughout the night.

Senor Cage
laughing out loud

carver9
It's funny that Saint tend to cling to the sun showing but fail to mention Superman almost dying in the core of the Earth from the heat and pressure. Crazy thing is, Thor fans dont try to hold everything over Superman head like Superman fans tend to do in every single thread. He seen the showing. Even responded the day the scans were posted and didn't hear anything from him about it. Now let it been Thor.

StiltmanFTW
He seen the showing.

HE SEEN RAGE.

DarkSaint85
It's funny that Saint tend to cling to the sun showing but fail to mention Superman almost dying in the core of the Earth from the heat and pressure. Crazy thing is, Thor fans dont try to hold everything over Superman head like Superman fans tend to do in every single thread. He seen the showing. Even responded the day the scans were posted and didn't hear anything from him about it. Now let it been Thor.

Crazy. It's almost as if Superman appears in more books, so it averages out. Crazy thing is, he also was doubtful about surviving re-entry. Crazy that sometimes Carv talks about averages, then mysteriously changes his stance when it doesn't suit him.

Crazy.

I responded to you.

Yeah and I then responded. Now we're waiting.

It's called a debate. One side says something, then the other, until a resolution occurs. So we're waiting on you. Even cdtm is. You must be avoiding that thread. Wonder why.

DarkSaint85
By the by, I'm one of the few that says Thor and Superman are peers in strength:
Not sure. It's a damn close fight, that's for sure. Strength is a wash between them, speed has been equalised by you, so all it boils down to is their skills.

The two are peers in strength, averaging out their showings.

That's more than even Damborg, celey and Rage say, lol. I get attacked by Superman fans.

But yeah, apparently I am biased against Thor and for Superman laughing out loud

As for the thread, WWHulk wins for me. Damage never impressed me, and when he went up against a proper top tier, he was found wanting.

carver9
Crazy. It's almost as if Superman appears in more books, so it averages out. Crazy thing is, he also was doubtful about surviving re-entry. Crazy that sometimes Carv talks about averages, then mysteriously changes his stance when it doesn't suit him.

Crazy.

Yeah and I then responded. Now we're waiting.

It's called a debate. One side says something, then the other, until a resolution occurs. So we're waiting on you. Even cdtm is. You must be avoiding that thread. Wonder why.

On AVERAGE Superman has been affected by Earth core twice within some yrs. Being close to the core of earth took his powers away when he was fighting Wraith and being at the core of Earth nearly killed him. There goes your more recent average. Sun>>>>>>>>Earth core.

Sin I AM
Carver you're trolling Superman now? And Saint chill

carver9

Not Superman. Saint consistency. He is picking and choosing showings to use as low showings for characters, Mangog as an example. Him being thrown into the sun. Trying to figure out why he isn't doing this with his pet.

DarkSaint85

thumb up I shouldn't kick puppies. It's Christmas.

Merry Christmas Carver.

Edit: I still think WWH can take Damage out.

At the very least, I am 100% sure he can outlast him.

Sin I AM
Not Superman. Saint consistency. He is picking and choosing showings to use as low showings for characters, Mangog as an example. Him being thrown into the sun. Trying to figure out why he isn't doing this with his pet.

The best way to beat Saint is to ignore him. You literally get baited by him every single thread.. then u guys troll each other for pages on in spamming up the place with arguments about bullshit like mangog (like he's relevant) that takes the fun out of debating.

DarkSaint85

Let's be nice. It's Christmas.

How many showings does Mangog have in the Sun, or at least, of comparable pressures/heat? Black holes etc.

How many showings does Superman have of comparable pressures/heat as the Earth's core? Black holes etc.

On AVERAGE Superman has been affected by Earth core twice within some yrs. Being close to the core of earth took his powers away when he was fighting Wraith and being at the core of Earth nearly killed him. There goes your more recent average. Sun>>>>>>>>Earth core.
But it's not recent averages we take. Current Superman is ALL his showings, dating back to the 1980s. We don't get to pick and choose.

Although, you seem to pick and choose, using n52 Superman.

So back to my point. Not being mean here, but will try and explain as best I can.

Mangog has like, what, 10 storylines? 5? In those 5, he dies in the Sun once. That's using his averages. ONE 'low' showing counts for a LOT. If I only had 5 storylines of Character A, and in 1 of them it shows they're weak against water, well....that's a big chunk of their showings right there.

Superman? He has 5 storylines last week alone, probably. You will always be able to find a showing here and there to boost your case. At the same time, Abhi will also be able to find a showing to boost HIS case. IOW, low showings (and high, sure) get diluted.

Average them out. You want to focus on 'recent' showings, because you have bias and want to boost your case. Unfortunately for you, you're trying to use it against a character who appears in like 10 comics every week, and is explicitly the same character as he was pre-Flashpoint.

DarkSaint85
The best way to beat Saint is to ignore him. You literally get baited by him every single thread.. then u guys troll each other for pages on in spamming up the place with arguments about bullshit like mangog (like he's relevant) that takes the fun out of debating.

thumb up

I am actually on his side in this thread (not that anyone asked). WWH wins here.

Sin I AM
thumb up

I am actually on his side in this thread (not that anyone asked). WWH wins here.

I know you are as am I (suprisingly since i hate WWH as a character supposedly) but you do bait him and he does fall for it like all the time. It's funny but u guys have the tendency to spam ijs

lawest9
I think Damage wins if he takes Hulk out early in the fight, if not..........then it's anyone's fight.

xJLxKing

carver9

Agreed. Thanks Sin.

DarkSaint85
I know you are as am I (suprisingly since i hate WWH as a character supposedly) but you do bait him and he does fall for it like all the time. It's funny but u guys have the tendency to spam ijs

Whereas I see it as the other way round...he baits me with his idiocy.

Just my damn luck I keep falling for it.

Senor Cage
Well, it hasn't happened yet. His solo series is still going, and we'll probably get more uber feats. Grail didn't have a solo, so she's a little different.

carver9
Whereas I see it as the other way round...he baits me with his idiocy.

Just my damn luck I keep falling for it.

You replied to me first D.C troll. I always said it would be best if you ignored me.

cdtm
Agreed. Thanks Sin.

You're thanking Sin for calling you "special", Carv.

DarkSaint85
You replied to me first D.C troll. I always said it would be best if you ignored me.

Lol.

Like I said, I get baited by Carver's idiocy. He then proves it by saying....I responded to him.

LordofBrooklyn
Sin is laying a trap for Carver and is using Darksaint to do it!

NemeBro
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Sin is laying a trap for Carver and is using Darksaint to do it! Carver is gay?

carver9
Sin is a man?

NemeBro
Sin is a man? You wouldn't be the first gay man to be ensnared by Sin's feminine embrace.

quanchi112
Sin is a man? Sin is a nverbeenwthagirl alt. You had to know deep down somewhere in your psyche.

Sin I AM
Sin is a nverbeenwthagirl alt. You had to know deep down somewhere in your psyche.

Hmmm...never heard that one before but i couldn't be nvr. It wouldnt take me forever to prove DS is superior to Thanos 😘

quanchi112
Hmmm...never heard that one before but i couldn't be nvr. It wouldnt take me forever to prove DS is superior to Thanos 😘 I will see you in hell, nver.

Ps. Thanos wins.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
You wouldn't be the first gay man to be ensnared by Sin's feminine embrace.

Sigh

cdtm
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Sin is a trap for Carver and is using Darksaint to do it!

NemeBro
Sigh Originally posted by Sin I AM
Maybe its a woman thing. Ive dabbled into trying to convert some homes to the Church of Sin. Didnt work out. Last guy...(let's call him carver) was a real peach. He was a bottom you know, the kind of man who wears his boxer briefs backwards if u catch my drift. Anyway me and carver were bffs. My own personal gay friend. But he was awesome. Dressed nice, smelled like peaches and rosebuds, cleaned, knew how to cook. A real dandy. Anyway he was cute and had a pretty mouth and i was in a bit of a dry spell so i said phuckit..y not? So i convinced him to come out one night.

I ordered a double whiskey no ice. He doesn't drink so i ordered him a fuzzy extra ice and winked at the bar keep ( the extra ice meant a triple 151). He's a noob so either he didnt notice ot tried to play it cool. Anyway a few bucks later he was toasted and i was ready to pounce. I took him home and it was a grand ole time. Aside from the constant reach around he attempted nature took it's course. It's only after he woke up around noon that he was upset and contemplating suicide. But all in all good times

carver9
WTF. What were you thinking when you typed that Sin? I thought Nemebro just typed all of that mess up until I clicked on the link. What in the hell.

StiltmanFTW
Don't worry, carv. It happened a long time ago. You have recovered!

quanchi112
Carver, I am only going to say this once. Run. Sin and nemebro are in a van and going to abduct you. They plan on a foursome with DS masterminding the whole ordeal. RUN! Okay I lied and said it twice for emphasis.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
WTF. What were you thinking when you typed that Sin? I thought Nemebro just typed all of that mess up until I clicked on the link. What in the hell.

Hateth not the player Carv

StiltmanFTW
Hateth not the player Carv

http://i68.tinypic.com/24v2rt3.png

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://i68.tinypic.com/24v2rt3.png

Lmao sly devil

lawest9
You people, you people........LOL!!!!!!!!!!

lawest9
Lmao sly devil

Stoic
laughing out loud

Keep dreaming. WW Hulk decimates him. Try referencing the entire arc and quit just focusing on one moment as your end all be all.

True

carver9
Hulk holds every single advantage. Every!!!

StiltmanFTW
Hulk holds every single advantage. Every!!!

Say it with me, Carver:

https://i.ibb.co/zNdtnW2/hulkishulk.png

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Say it with me, Carver:

https://i.ibb.co/zNdtnW2/hulkishulk.png

My buddy. Read my amazing sig.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Stoic
Green Scar was several tiers above Damaga, which is why this is limited to WW Hulk feats. He'd never once be challenged by anything on monster island. Damage was straight up KO'd.

WW Hulk used a miniscule portion of the power that is at his disposal, and it was a lot more than anything Damage was shown to be capable of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.