Faora vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Let's use their first fight. This time Faora doesn't have the face mask weakness. She can breath in Earth atmosphere. She can also fly and access her heat vision, etc...

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Let's use their first fight. This time Faora doesn't have the face mask weakness. She can breath in Earth atmosphere. She can also fly and access her heat vision, etc...

Did we watched the same film or what?

Zod was Faora but with more experience. Thats Zod without the boost. What happened to him after he gain the boost?

FrothByte
Faora wins.

NemeBro
Superman would manhandle her just like he did the first time.

He was able to manhandle her while Namek was pounding on him.

And anyone whining about how Superman had the advantage of flight over Faora in their fight while also dismissing Zod is an idiot. Superman also had the advantage of flight against Zod for the first half of their fight, and Zod held his own far better than Faora did.

We see that Superman can block a punch from Namek while literally flat on his back and being held down by Faora and Namek, and he can do it with a single arm.

The difference in physicals is too high. After the initial exchange, also known as the first real fight Superman has ever been in, Faora was absolutely no threat to Clark by herself and actually looked worse in the 2v1 than Namek did. Zod also outperformed her solo against Clark while he was similarly grounded.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman would manhandle her just like he did the first time.

He was able to manhandle her while Namek was pounding on him.

And anyone whining about how Superman had the advantage of flight over Faora in their fight while also dismissing Zod is an idiot. Superman also had the advantage of flight against Zod for the first half of their fight, and Zod held his own far better than Faora did.

We see that Superman can block a punch from Namek while literally flat on his back and being held down by Faora and Namek, and he can do it with a single arm.

The difference in physicals is too high. After the initial exchange, also known as the first real fight Superman has ever been in, Faora was absolutely no threat to Clark by herself and actually looked worse in the 2v1 than Namek did. Zod also outperformed her solo against Clark while he was similarly grounded.

From what I seen, she had the edge. The only reason Superman did so well imo was due to flight and heat vision.

NemeBro
From what I seen, she had the edge. The only reason Superman did so well imo was due to flight and heat vision. zWTbLZCR84k

Cite a single moment after 0:55 where Faora had the edge against Superman 1v1.

Even in the 2v1, Faora was literally thrown on her back by a prone Superman pushing on her leg. laughing out loud

Superman then easily restrains her when she tries to grab him, throws her to the ground, and dragged her helplessly through the air until Namek saved her again. Faora only ever managed to get a hit on Clark during the 2v1 when Namek provided the opening for her. She was helpless otherwise.

None of what I just said is arguable my friend.

quanchi112
Slight edge to Faora. Superman is too much of a Boy Scout.

SquallX

NemeBro
Squall, will you shut the phuck up?

SquallX
Squall, will you shut the phuck up?

No!

BrolyBlack

Superman still wins. He learns to fight as fast as her by the fight prolonging.

quanchi112

carver9
zWTbLZCR84k

Even in the 2v1, Faora was literally thrown on her back by a prone Superman pushing on her leg. laughing out loud

Superman then easily restrains her when she tries to grab him, throws her to the ground, and dragged her helplessly through the air until Namek saved her again. Faora only ever managed to get a hit on Clark during the 2v1 when Namek provided the opening for her. She was helpless otherwise.

Lol, because he started using flight and heat vision. Fist cuffs he got stomped.

FrothByte
zWTbLZCR84k

Let's analyse this fight one by one. We'll count all the hits that Faora lands and compare them with the hits that Superman lands but we won't count the hits where Superman used flight or heat vision.

Faora punches Superman in the diner: Faora:1 / Superman:0
Faora dodges a bullrush by Superman, blocks a few punches from him than lands a hit on Superman: Faora:2 / Superman:0
Superman flies at Faora and ends up getting caught in a choke: Faora:3 / Superman:0
Faora punches him down: Faora 4 / Superman:0
Faora picks him up and throws him across the street: Faora 5 / Superman:0
Superman flies at Faora and tackles her then throws her to the ground - not counted since Superman used flight: Faora 5 / Superman:0
Faora clotheslines Superman w/ assistance from Namek: Faora 6 / Superman:0
Superman grabs Faora's leg and trips her: Faora:6 / Superman:1
Superman evades Faora's punch, grabs her and slams her to the ground: Faora:6 / Superman:2
Superman grabs Faora, flies, then slams her back to the ground - not counted since flight was used: Faora:6 / Superman:2
Faora smashes a palm against Superman's face: Faora:7 / Superman:2
Superman blasts Faora and Namek with heat vision - not counted since heat vision was used: Faora:7 / Superman:2
Superman tackles Faora as she's about the kill the Colonel - not counted since flight was used: Faora:7 / Superman:2

And that's it for their encounter. As you can see, Faora clearly had the upperhand in their scuffle, outside of the times Superman actually used flight. To be fair, Namek did help Faora a bit here. But even if we removed the points when Faora hit Superman with assistance from Namek it still ends up with a 5:2 score.

Fact is when it was just Faora and Superman going 1v1, Faora was clearly dominating Superman. Superman grappled Faora twice while on the ground but they weren't exactly crippling hits. The best hits that Superman gave were aided by his flight.

The Spectre+
supes wins

relentless1
Superman wins, he beat Zod and snapped his neck rather easily and Zod had the same skills of flight and heat vision that Clark did. Faora had great combat skills but the difference in speed and strength would overcome her just as it did her superior

Darth Thor
Either solos Hulk backed by Cap and BP and Iron Spider.

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
Superman wins, he beat Zod and snapped his neck rather easily and Zod had the same skills of flight and heat vision that Clark did. Faora had great combat skills but the difference in speed and strength would overcome her just as it did her superior Zod was too emotionally compromised to fight rationally. She is not the same emotional crybaby as Zod the rapid failure from Krypton. She prevails over the farmboy.

cdtm
Superman wins. Again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman wins. Again. Nah, he loses just like that oil rig kod him.

Silent Master
Interesting, she is already more skilled than he is so taking away two of his advantages makes this a lot closer.

Who wins might depend on what the OP meant by etc....

phoenixlord
Supes all the way

FrothByte
So hold up. Faora, without flight or heat vision, was already beating up Superman in their 1v1. But now we give her flight and heat vision and she suddenly loses?

I don't see the logic here.

Silent Master
Sexism.

BruceSkywalker
Faora takes this

NemeBro
Originally posted by FrothByte
Let's analyse this fight one by one. We'll count all the hits that Faora lands and compare them with the hits that Superman lands but we won't count the hits where Superman used flight or heat vision.

Faora punches Superman in the diner: Faora:1 / Superman:0
Faora dodges a bullrush by Superman, blocks a few punches from him than lands a hit on Superman: Faora:2 / Superman:0
Superman flies at Faora and ends up getting caught in a choke: Faora:3 / Superman:0
Faora punches him down: Faora 4 / Superman:0
Faora picks him up and throws him across the street: Faora 5 / Superman:0
Superman flies at Faora and tackles her then throws her to the ground - not counted since Superman used flight: Faora 5 / Superman:0
Faora clotheslines Superman w/ assistance from Namek: Faora 6 / Superman:0
Superman grabs Faora's leg and trips her: Faora:6 / Superman:1
Superman evades Faora's punch, grabs her and slams her to the ground: Faora:6 / Superman:2
Superman grabs Faora, flies, then slams her back to the ground - not counted since flight was used: Faora:6 / Superman:2
Faora smashes a palm against Superman's face: Faora:7 / Superman:2
Superman blasts Faora and Namek with heat vision - not counted since heat vision was used: Faora:7 / Superman:2
Superman tackles Faora as she's about the kill the Colonel - not counted since flight was used: Faora:7 / Superman:2

Faora landing more ineffectual hits means nothing my friend. Quality over quantity. The only hit she landed that was meaningful at all was the one where Namek literally threw him into her haymaker. thumb up

By comparison, Superman literally showed that, while Namek was ground and pounding him, he could overpower Faora with a single arm more easily than you could a small child. mmm

He could even block a punch from Namek, a super soldier literally genetically engineered to be superhumanly large and strong at base, with a single hand while on his back.

Faora was and still is more skilled than Superman, which is why she could out-trade him during their initial scuffle, which was Superman's first fight ever. As Superman grew more comfortable he easily overpowered her because he is physically more powerful than her, Zod, and perhaps even Namek.

They weren't crippling hits because he was also being beaten and thrown about by Namek. Were Namek not there he would throw her down, hold her down, and beat her daylights out. Faora is physically much weaker than Superman and even Zod. She'll get manhandled. smile

FrothByte
Faora landing more ineffectual hits means nothing my friend. Quality over quantity. The only hit she landed that was meaningful at all was the one where Namek literally threw him into her haymaker. thumb up

By comparison, Superman literally showed that, while Namek was ground and pounding him, he could overpower Faora with a single arm more easily than you could a small child. mmm

He could even block a punch from Namek, a super soldier literally genetically engineered to be superhumanly large and strong at base, with a single hand while on his back.

Faora was and still is more skilled than Superman, which is why she could out-trade him during their initial scuffle, which was Superman's first fight ever. As Superman grew more comfortable he easily overpowered her because he is physically more powerful than her, Zod, and perhaps even Namek.

They weren't crippling hits because he was also being beaten and thrown about by Namek. Were Namek not there he would throw her down, hold her down, and beat her daylights out. Faora is physically much weaker than Superman and even Zod. She'll get manhandled. smile

Ineffectual?

The only hits Superman landed on Faora without assistance of flight were tripping her off her feet and pulling her face to the ground while he was on his back. Is thay what you call quality hits?

In comparison, Faora landed multiple direct punches against Superman, driving him against furniture or the floor. She threw him all the way across the street.

Faora has both quantity AND quality of hits here.

cdtm
Was on the fence about this, but Nemebro convinced me Superman wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Was on the fence about this, but Nemebro convinced me Superman wins. Liar.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Faora takes this

Absolutely no chance. Clark was vastly stronger than her. He straight up tossed a freight train at Namek like it was a toy car.

Faoras biggest strength feat was opening the pod at the farm.

Clark after being hit by a krptonian weapon, still managed to get the best of Namek and Faora and they both retreated.

Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to rewatch the film.

Trying to say Faora is is stronger then Clark is like trying to say Namek was weaker then Zod.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Absolutely no chance. Clark was vastly stronger than her. He straight up tossed a freight train at Namek like it was a toy car.

Faoras biggest strength feat was opening the pod at the farm.

Clark after being hit by a krptonian weapon, still managed to get the best of Namek and Faora and they both retreated.

Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to rewatch the film.

Trying to say Faora is is stronger then Clark is like trying to say Namek was weaker then Zod.

lol TI, I actually saw the movie and since that counts, Faora takes this thread

BrolyBlack
Based on what though? He beat her once double teamed.

FrothByte
Based on what though? He beat her once double teamed.

By using his flight and hv yes

BrolyBlack

FrothByte

BrolyBlack

FrothByte

h1a8
Superman wins or it is a stalemate.
Nothing Faora could do would damage Superman.
Look at all the punishment Superman took from Zod. No visible damage in the end. Faora would be the same, unless you think she is significantly stronger than Zod in striking.
There is evidence that Faora's durability is low enough where Clark an bypass it eventually with strikes(we all ow he can snap her neck but that is highly unlikely).

In other words, it doesn't matter if she hits him 100 times to his 1 time. Superman wins or this is a stalemate.

That's my take.

Silent Master
Your take is retarded.

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman wins or it is a stalemate.
Nothing Faora could do would damage Superman.
Look at all the punishment Superman took from Zod. No visible damage in the end. Faora would be the same, unless you think she is significantly stronger than Zod in striking.
There is evidence that Faora's durability is low enough where Clark an bypass it eventually with strikes(we all ow he can snap her neck but that is highly unlikely).

In other words, it doesn't matter if she hits him 100 times to his 1 time. Superman wins or this is a stalemate.

That's my take.

To be fair, nothing Superman did to Zod left any visible marks either outside of the neck snap.

BrolyBlack

FrothByte

BrolyBlack
Personal attacks? Which personal attacks are you referring?

FrothByte

BrolyBlack
In what universe is saying someone has bias opinions is classified as a personal attack?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/biased

FrothByte
In what universe is saying someone has bias opinions is classified as a personal attack?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/biased

And as you can see, till now you're still trying to avoid addressing my points.

BrolyBlack

FrothByte

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
To be fair, Faora seemed more skilled than Zod

FrothByte

BrolyBlack

h1a8
To be fair, nothing Superman did to Zod left any visible marks either outside of the neck snap. agreed.

But I'm not sure if Faora durability is the same as Zod's or Superman's.
If it is then this is a stalemate.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Your take is retarded.

You view it that way because you are an idiot.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
You view it that way because you are an idiot.

No, I view it that way because it's retarded. I'd be more than happy to prove it via BZ.

FrothByte

BrolyBlack

FrothByte

BrolyBlack

FrothByte

BrolyBlack
Have you heard of a mobile phone?

FrothByte
So I'm confused. You're able to reply to me like this despite being at work yet you claim you aren't able to debate my points because you're at work.

Seems to me you're just sidestepping.

BrolyBlack
Do you not understand short sentences vs long paragraphs?

FrothByte
Do you not understand short sentences vs long paragraphs?

I'll make this easy for you. I'm going to stop replying to you unless you actually bring decent arguments to the table. This way we can stop this endless bickering.

NemeBro
Ineffectual?

Yes. thumb up

Absolutely.

Faora's blows on Superman just showed us that she can throw a two hundred pound man around if she connects.

Superman overpowering Faora from his back while being wailed on by Namek (the only Kryptonian on Zod's side that has comparable strength to Superman) with ease demonstrates that his physical strength far eclipses hers. It's like the difference between a grown man and a child, if not more.

I'm afraid not.

Faora's blows just show us the obvious: that she has super strength and can knock human-sized adversaries around.

Superman manhandling Faora even without flight shows us that he not only has super strength, but is much stronger than she is.

She has the speed to compete, and she is far more skilled than he is, but Superman, even as of MoS, dwarfs her physically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.