Daken vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Hulk is in character, in a populated area, and Daken has the hf nullifying claws.

Who wins?

Sin I AM
Good fight...edge to Daken

carver9
Lol

quanchi112
Hulk destroys him.

carver9
We have Hulk taking on the Avengers and God like creatures but Daken is that one individual that can stop his rampage.

cdtm
Read the Op, people.

Populated area. Let's say, a bar. Or a shopping district during holiday rush.

You think Hulk is going to do anything that brings the place down?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk destroys him.

Doubtful. Daken made short work of a Hulk analogue with his fight with Skaar ( who has comparable strength and skill). Those hf cancelling claws are a game changer as is his pheromone manip. As long as Daken plays it close and fast he could take him out. If he doesn't he subjects himself to possibly getting grabbed and ragdolled or thunderclaps. But imo muramasa > wwhs hf

DarkSaint85
Daken, for me.

X-23 and Logan were able to tag WWH pretty comfortably. He healed from those attacks, but that wouldn't happen here.

The pheromones are also there. Sure, they're not gonna put Hulk down. But it would buy the vital split second he needs.

carver9
Doubt people read the appearance of WWH where he was injected with a virus that attacked his healing factor.

cdtm
Because counter measure focused Stark tech has a high rate of success. Like the Thor Buster, Hulk Buster, Phoenix Buster..

Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60791/2241902-483218_gr13pre3.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60791/2241902-483218_gr13pre3.jpg

He's not doing that with people around.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm

Or worse, when Daken starts sending bystanders into a state of panic, and they start getting in WWH's way.

This thread reminds me of this thread:

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So why wouldn't the Muramasa blade work?

Seven years ago. First thread I was invested in. Same concept. No one could refute my point.

StiltmanFTW
They can completely bypass WWH's durability and - at the very least - KO him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm

True but even though he wont kill he still wont pull his punches. He typically goes for broke civilians or not. His best bet is bfr imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.