Colossus Vs Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/8/83/Peter_Rasputin_%28Earth-TRN414%29_from_Deadpool_%28film%29_003.jpg

Drax gets his knives.
Who wins.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/4/46/GOTG2_-_Drax_the_Destroyer.png

BrolyBlack
Drax chokes him out

Impediment
Colossus stomps.

Drax is comedy relief.

TheVaultDweller
To be fair, Colossus was also kind of comedy relief in the Deadpool films. Gets cockpunched and nearly choked out by Angel Dust in DP1 and needs saving by Negasonic. Gets shitcanned by Juggs after making a heroic entrance and needs saving again. His contribution to the final KO involved sticking a cable in a butthole.

That being said, if I had to choose, I would go with Colossus. He seemed to have more consistently impressive striking. Depends on if alien metal knives can hurt Colossus as well though. If they can, Drax might be able to pull something off.

Josh_Alexander
Colossus

carthage
Colossus

Eon Blue
Drax wins.

BruceSkywalker
Drax wins since Colossus can't even see him

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Drax wins since Colossus can't even see him

But who would win between Drax and John Cena then?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
But who would win between Drax and John Cena then?

Well Cena will be the face, while Drax the heel, but I believe Cena beat him 4 out of the 6 times they fought..

riv6672
To be fair, Colossus was also kind of comedy relief in the Deadpool films. Gets cockpunched and nearly choked out by Angel Dust in DP1 and needs saving by Negasonic. Gets shitcanned by Juggs after making a heroic entrance and needs saving again. His contribution to the final KO involved sticking a cable in a butthole.

That being said, if I had to choose, I would go with Colossus. He seemed to have more consistently impressive striking. Depends on if alien metal knives can hurt Colossus as well though. If they can, Drax might be able to pull something off.
Cool, thanks man. thumb up

Darth Thor
Dunno. Drax showed crazy durability when he was hanging on the outside of the Guardians ship mid battle.

riv6672
^^^Yes he did.

This is a good fight. wink

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Dunno. Drax showed crazy durability when he was hanging on the outside of the Guardians ship mid battle.

He was also getting ragdolled by the Abilisk at the beginning of GotG2, IIRC. Drax's absurdly high durability allows him to fight guys that should otherwise kick his ass. Guess being comedic relief has an upside when a lot of the the comedy is physical.

Eon Blue

FrothByte
Drax is almost as tough as a toon. But he doesn't quite have the feats that Colossus has. So Colossus for the win.

riv6672
^^^he doesnt?

Guess being comedic relief has an upside when a lot of the the comedy is physical.
Yeah, thats true!

Kazenji
Colossus

Josh_Alexander
DP Colossus was way better than X-Men's in every aspect.

I hope he gets into the MCU along with Raynold's DP.

riv6672
The biggest aspect being, he actually got screen time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.