red hood and the outlaws vs avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
red hood
artemis
bizarro (dumb version)

vs

jane thor
cap
carol danvers

todd and rogers each get 3 hours to prep their teams. who walks away?

DarkSaint85
Avengers are on another level.

leonidas
than bizarro? and artemis has battled ww evenly. hmmm....

Sin I AM
Jane can solo. But as far as individual fights. Cap trashes Todd, Artemis schools Carol and Jane stomps Bizarro

leonidas
huh. not much bizarro love i see. cap would beat todd 1on1 i agree but todd would def make him work hard for it. i like artemis vs carol. it would depend on how that fight played out i think. jane vs bizarro is a lot closer imo than you or saint seem to think.... we'll see what others have to say.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
huh. not much bizarro love i see. cap would beat todd 1on1 i agree but todd would def make him work hard for it. i like artemis vs carol. it would depend on how that fight played out i think. jane vs bizarro is a lot closer imo than you or saint seem to think.... we'll see what others have to say.

Why wait? What does Bizarro bring to the table that Foster cant handle

DarkSaint85
Artemis is not really WW level, to me. I'd peg her lower on the scale....a high end Amazon, sure, but no WW.

What would be interesting would be Mercy against Mjolnir.

Senor Cage
Artemis is actually the most powerful member on Red Hood, IMO. With the Bow of Ra, she was able to do some very impressive stuff. Only thing is that she can't control it 100%. She can probably pierce Jane Thor with it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Artemis is not really WW level, to me. I'd peg her lower on the scale....a high end Amazon, sure, but no WW.

What would be interesting would be Mercy against Mjolnir.

Agreed but Carol isn't exactly impressive either. Id vote Artemis over her anyday save amped versions

leonidas
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Why wait? What does Bizarro bring to the table that Foster cant handle

strength and speed for one thing. she could bfr him i guess, but i don't like using bfr. i'd place bizarro beyond gladiator and glads handled her well. bizarro can also be unpredictable in a fight and is capable of going, well, crazy. we've seen what he's done to wonder woman and even superman himself. not sure how jane beating him is anything like a sure thing if we remove bfr--which i am.

and i agree with ds--artemis isn't ww level but she is close enough to cause her problems and has a weapon that can definitely be a problem in this thing.

like i said, i don't see this being a sure-thing for marvel at all. i think it's really close tbh.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by leonidas
red hood
artemis
bizarro (dumb version)

vs

jane thor
cap
carol danvers

todd and rogers each get 3 hours to prep their teams. who walks away?

It would boil down to individual fights.
Red Hood loses against Steve, rather fast imo.
Artemis beats Carol but it will take time.
Bizzarro even dumb would make Jane work for it and I doubt she would win fast.

So Steve will be there to help either Carol, who needs it or Jane who would look like she needs it. Team Avengers wins in a good fight.

Senor Cage
Artemis was able to knock Bizarro for a loop.

Sin I AM
Anyone have some feats for Bizarro? From what I've seen he was underwhelming i could be wrong though

DarkSaint85
Also, am interested in Artemis' fight with WW. Because this is the only time I had them fighting:

https://imgur.com/T5y9DRW

And WW wasn't serious.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
It would boil down to individual fights.
Red Hood loses against Steve, rather fast imo.
Artemis beats Carol but it will take time.
Bizzarro even dumb would make Jane work for it and I doubt she would win fast.

So Steve will be there to help either Carol, who needs it or Jane who would look like she needs it. Team Avengers wins in a good fight.

Your whole argument is hinged on the idea tha Cap would handle Red Hood. I don't see anything easy about that. Especially not the Red Hood being used here. Too much tech that Cap wouldn't have an answer for.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Anyone have some feats for Bizarro? From what I've seen he was underwhelming i could be wrong though
Even at less than full power, he was able to split a mountain in one punch.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Red-Hood-and-the-Outlaws-2016/Issue-10?id=111820

And tanked the full power of Ra exploding.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Red-Hood-and-the-Outlaws-2016/Issue-11?id=114703

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Even at less than full power, he was able to split a mountain in one punch.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Red-Hood-and-the-Outlaws-2016/Issue-10?id=111820

And tanked the full power of Ra exploding.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Red-Hood-and-the-Outlaws-2016/Issue-11?id=114703

👍

MrMind
not sure about n52, pre52 bizarro is physically stronger and faster than thor. he'd still lose to thor though, fight intellegence is really a thing thor has too many ways to end this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.