CaV: AncientPower (Exar Kun) vs. DarthCaedus77 (Darth Caedus)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RealistRacism

Meatpants
Since I don't know a hella lot about either character, I can offer to judge.

RealistRacism
Everyone can judge thumb up

gold slorg
if the participants fail i can debate myself (Kun) vs myself (Caedus) as a replacement

DarthCaedus77
I accept.

Bring it on Ap.

TheMuser
AP armed with Kun=A mad Scientist who is just as likely to obliterate himself as Caedus.

Caedus armed with Caedus=A experienced army solider...he'll do his job well, if not brilliantly.

Honestly this could go either way. There should be a policy with regards the SF Malak>>Kun Quote before this debate even begins tho so we don't have a meta debater that takes up the entire debate.

Meatpants
Yeah, this is a really important detail. Actually, it's so important that it might paralyse the entire debate.

RealistRacism
Well, I can't just say "leave this key piece of scaling out of the debate." But I'll set a rule on it because If I have to read rebuttals to it again, I'll blow my brains out thumb up

** Malak >> Kun Scaling Arguments are limited to 1 paragraph (up to 150 words) for each debater. Try not to make it the main point.**

At the very least, try and focus more on counter scaling than dissecting the words of the quote.

One Big Mob
Even though the quote is 100 percent correct, AP is way too stubborn to not ruin the debate if that comes up.

So tie an arm around DC99's back and hinder him imo or any semblance of a debate is impossible. Not that he can actually properly correlate that in the first place, but if it comes up, AP goes full retard.

That being said, Kun wins. Super easily. Great thread. My boy Ancient Powpow will be along shortly to explain why.

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by TheMuser
AP armed with Kun=A mad Scientist who is just as likely to obliterate himself as Caedus.

Caedus armed with Caedus=A experienced army solider...he'll do his job well, if not brilliantly.

Honestly this could go either way.

I'm dying here lmfao.

Lord GOAT
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
I'm dying here lmfao.

Good

TheMuser
I'm dying here lmfao.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

TheIndyJedi
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Aren't u a vs maker on youtube? I swear there was a Maul vs Kao Cen Darach video uploaded by The Muser?

CuckedCurry
He is, BaltiSkywalker

Intr3pId
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
He is, BaltiSkywalker
Check your pm.

CuckedCurry
0.o

TheMuser
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Aren't u a vs maker on youtube? I swear there was a Maul vs Kao Cen Darach video uploaded by The Muser?

My Youtube career was a abomination tbh. It was before I knew almost anything and when I was a FC fanboy.

PSA: If anyone is interested in doing a CaV against me armed with Ulic or another ToTJ character not named Exar Kun hit me up in PM's.

Lord GOAT
My Youtube career was a abomination tbh. It was before I knew almost anything and when I was a FC fanboy.

PSA: If anyone is interested in doing a CaV against me armed with Ulic or another ToTJ character not named Exar Kun hit me up in PM's.

mmm

TheIndyJedi

U should make more videos and show FC ( assuming you mean the council forcecast) how its done!

TheMuser
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
U should make more videos and show FC ( assuming you mean the council forcecast) how its done!

I appreciate the vote of confidence, Honestly the Vs series is a dying meme on YT atm

RealistRacism
AP, you have three days to see this debate or I'll hunt you down.

Another Rule; Both users must include a Depeche Mode song with their arguments thumb up

Lord GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stpaq27-V70

RealistRacism
You're banned from judging.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Show me your Dooku wank, RR.

RealistRacism
I sense a trap mmm

AncientPower
I mean, I could. But it'd be humiliating for Caedus....

Actually, that's perfectly valid reasoning. I'm honestly not going to give you a full comparison, just one I find absolutely hilariously in favor of Exar Kun that you literally can't argue away.

Darth Caedus in his prime fights Mandalorians, who are wearing armor plates made of Beskar:

Caedus is entirely incapable of brute forcing Mandalorian iron. But a still Jedi Exar Kun, by comparison, smashes his way through a multi-feet thick wall of beskar that is the tomb of Freedon Nadd:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4249212-busts+mando+iron.png
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4249213-busts+mando+iron2.png
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4249214-busts+mando+iron3.png

Kun's power multiplies after this point. Caedus tries to deflect Kun's blows and his arms break.

Lord GOAT
AP won https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518100413694869519/528209106310266901/U9bGRy9.png

CactusJoe
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/YBIrkTh.png

AncientPower
Originally posted by Lord GOAT
AP won https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518100413694869519/528209106310266901/U9bGRy9.png

You're a fool if you thought any other outcome was even possible.

HP Legend
Originally posted by Lord GOAT

One Big Mob
Nice. Great post.

Selenial
interesting that he was amped during that feat, never saw that.

another L for kun courtesy of the illustrious AP

Ursumeles
Where is the song?

HP Legend
I'm genuinely concerned for AP at this point though. Does AP lack basic reading comprehension or is AP just lying for the sake of lying?

TheMuser
How can Caedus come back from this???
confused confused confused

BestDebaterEver
Yeah guys, Caedus dragging his lightsaber over a faceplate and not shattering it is obvious proof that he can't destroy a wall of Beskar were he to smash it repeatedly unimpeded by any other factors. Let the reign of Exar Kunt begin anew!

TheMuser
Originally posted by BestDebaterEver
Yeah guys, Caedus dragging his lightsaber over a faceplate and not shattering it is obvious proof that he can't destroy a wall of Beskar were he to smash it repeatedly unimpeded by any other factors. Let the reign of Exar Kunt begin anew!

All hope is lost...ALL HAIL THE TOTJ!!!!!!!!!!

DarthCaedus77
OPENER!

The fact that AP struggled to find even the slightest way to scale the incompetent Kun over Caedus is ridiculously hilarious and speaks to AP's mental handicaps. An amped Kun shattering a wall of iron after failing to make the slightest scratch on it at normal level despite trying his absolute hardest is totally comparable to a depleted and injured Caedus failing to shatter armour by dragging his lightsaber across the stuff without putting his full force behind it.

Why TF wouldn't they be?

Exar Kunt is still a sub Malak scrub and gets one shotted by Caedus who isn't sub Malak.

HP Legend
Devastating counter tbh.

TheMuser
This debate got spicy, Caedus demolishes AP using facts and logic.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Selenial
interesting that he was amped during that feat, never saw that.

another L for kun courtesy of the illustrious AP

You can't honestly be that fvcking dumb.

carthage
No but you can

DarthCaedus77
AP do you want to go straight to votes or are you planning on writing a rebuttal.

HP Legend
Originally posted by AncientPower
You can't honestly be that fvcking dumb.

AP calling others dumb is ironic and hilarious.

AncientPower
OPENER!

The fact that AP struggled to find even the slightest way to scale the incompetent Kun over Caedus is ridiculously hilarious and speaks to AP's mental handicaps. An amped Kun shattering a wall of iron after failing to make the slightest scratch on it at normal level despite trying his absolute hardest is totally comparable to a depleted and injured Caedus failing to shatter armour by dragging his lightsaber across the stuff without putting his full force behind it.

Why TF wouldn't they be?

Exar Kunt is still a sub Malak scrub and gets one shotted by Caedus who isn't sub Malak.

Firstly, Nadd's spirit turning up doesn't equate to an amp considering he hasn't even turned to the dark side yet. All that changes is Kun turning his lightsaber's intensity up to that of a normal blade, then Kun goes ham and completely obliterates it, putting a two meter-sized hole in the wall. Considering that Kun's power skyrockets on Yavin IV alone, nevermind afterwards where the majority of his power growth occurs, any form of amp is completely irrelevant in regards to this feat.

Darth Caedus 'slashed' at his armor, had other chances to do the same, and failed to penetrate it. He had to resort to shatterpoint. Jaina was completely blown away because she thought it was impossible to break beskar. Grasping onto the word 'dragging' is laughable.

Given your track record of completely failing to prove why one quote wins you this debate, I won't hold my breath.

Exar Kun >> Kun's spirit > Master Skywalker & DS Kyp Durron > Darth Caedus.

Go back to the kid's club before I end it.

AncientPower
Originally posted by HP Legend
AP calling others dumb is ironic and hilarious.

So is the idea that you're all so pathetic you have to intercede in a CaV. Now watch me turn your brother into a dribbling retard.

HP Legend
@AP:

You haven't articulated why this is the case...

HP Legend
So is the idea that you're all so pathetic you have to intercede in a CaV. Now watch me turn your brother into a dribbling retard.

Bro I'm not the one attacking people for no reason. You call others dumb and you get called dumb. You're the pathetic one lmao.

And no wonder you can turn my brother into a dribbling retard. He must be losing brain cells dealing with how low your IQ is.

AncientPower
I've trashed ILS, Beni, Ellimist and Azronger but a child from cv thinks he can come in here acting superior.

Lord GOAT
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/518100413694869519/528209106310266901/U9bGRy9.png

HP Legend
I've made myself look like a fool repeatedly, got trashed by ILS, Azronger, The Ellimist, Beni and a child from cv. Tbh I'm shit tier.

HP Legend
I mean if we take AP's word as legit then the scaling chain looks like this:

Yoda>KOTOR Revan>SF Malak>Exar Kun >> Kun's spirit > Master Skywalker & DS Kyp Durron > Darth Caedus.

Yoda better than GM Luke confirmed.

AncientPower
@AP:

You haven't articulated why this is the case...

I'd have imagined it was common knowledge at this point.

Exar Kun's spirit had bound Master Skywalker's spirit to his power:

Exar Kun was simultaneously dominating the mind of Kyp Durron:

Kyp at this point was displaying his 'full might':

Luke indicates that Kyp's power could be even greater than Darth Vader's had he turned to the dark side:

Exar Kun is obviously far more powerful in life than death.

DarthCaedus77
AP may I remind you that the debate is supposed to be between us. And expect my rebuttal tomorrow.

HP Legend
@AP:

Can't exactly respond what with this being a CaV and all however I will address one point.

I would have imagined Kun being sub SF Malak was common knowledge at this point however you don't seem to have grasped that quite yet.

TheMuser
I love this debate thumb up

Xiggy
I've trashed ILS, Beni, Ellimist and Azronger

Was this before or after outrunning Hussain Bolt and outboxing Anthony Joshua?

AncientPower
@AP:

Can't exactly respond what with this being a CaV and all however I will address one point.

I would have imagined Kun being sub SF Malak was common knowledge at this point however you don't seem to have grasped that quite yet.

Consider that I couldn't edit it in, but regardless no one has proved that quote is binding, you can scream from the tree tops about it until you die but it won't change anything. The actual context of the quote supports nothing you've said and Cory doesn't help you out there either.

Malak > Kun is as ridiculous as flat earthing.

You haven't proven anything.

RealistRacism
To be fair, I've never really seen a satisfying response to the Kun > Luke & Durron argument...

AncientPower
AP may I remind you that the debate is supposed to be between us. And expect my rebuttal tomorrow.

Then why do all your little friends have to sit here berating me in attempts to aid you with saving face? erm

DarthCaedus77
Then why do all your little friends have to sit here berating me in attempts to aid you with saving face? erm

You're acting like I asked them to sabotage you or something lmfao. You don't have to respond to their bait it was your desicion to do so. Just ignore them kek.

AncientPower
Originally posted by RealistRacism
To be fair, I've never really seen a satisfying response to the Kun > Luke & Durron argument...

I mean, there isn't one. Kyp was nearly overpowering Luke all by himself. Kun is confirmed both by Luke and statements in the books, to be more powerful than Kyp.

TheMuser
Still need to read I Jedi Lul

AncientPower
It's terrible, I wouldn't bother tbh.

CuckedCurry
I've trashed ILS, Beni, Ellimist and Azronger but a child from cv thinks he can come in here acting superior.

you cant trash people

if you argue an objective quote

to be incorrect 0.o

azrongers kit fisto multiverse scaling has more merit than exar kun > malak :/

AncientPower
Except you keep saying that and habitually fail to prove that I'm wrong about it. Just stop bugging me if that's all you can come up with.

AncientPower
So people want me to actually argue this? Because if I'm honest, my opener was me trolling. Funny how easily you guys bite.

CuckedCurry
ur not comprehendo. the quote has been confirmed to be canon

its legit just you and realistcuck that refute this

i dont need to prove anything because its already been proven you lil ninkenpoop

Intr3pId
The only thing people do nowadays to refute AP is trolling. No legit counter-arguments mmm

RealistRacism
Yes, please do. It's not only topical (Kun and Caedus are the lowest they've ever been) but it resolves the petty personal dispute between you two.

AncientPower
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
ur not comprehendo. the quote has been confirmed to be canon

its legit just you and realistcuck that refute this

i dont need to prove anything because its already been proven you lil ninkenpoop

Literally no one has claimed it isn't canon in years, what the fvck are you reading?

AncientPower
Page four and no one's made a serious post yet, gg wp no re. I'll make a real opener soon then. May as well make a new thread tbh.

RealistRacism
Will do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.