Justice League vs The Chronicals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The three guys from Chronicals who had telekinesis vs

Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman

Fight takes place in New York City. Standard equipment.

The Spectre+
their tk wasnt too impressive to hand with these guys.
flash solos.

carver9
Originally posted by The Spectre+
their tk wasnt too impressive to hand with these guys.
flash solos.

You sure? Because I remember one of them shaking an entire city and casual crushing a car like tissue paper. They also had a TK shield around their body.

The Spectre+
yeah. twas why i said against these guys.
if they fail to do serious damage in their first attack, the flash solos.

TheVaultDweller
If Flash is competent enough to reach them before they can activate their shields, then sure. He should be fast enough, but this version of Barry is also prone to rookie mistakes. If they get their shields up right at the start of the battle, he isn't solo'ing shit. The weakest of the three could withstand getting pancaked into the side of a building by a bus another telekinetically threw at him, without sustaining damage.

carver9
I think it would be spite if they didn't have their shields up and I try to stray away from Spite threads. For this fight, their shields are up.

KingD19
Chroniclers can also fly and pretty Damn fast too. So they could just hover while they use tk on the Leaguers who just can't reach them.

steverules_2
JL Flash dies, horribly by falling into a meat grinder. And then they celebrate and go for ice cream.

riv6672
^^^haha

I say JL, but Flash isnt soloing.

BruceSkywalker
JL loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.