Thanos vs superman,sentry and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Fight to the death. Set in times square. Who dies?

LordofBrooklyn
HULK DIES FIRST AND IN BRUTAL FASHION!!!

DIONE FOLLOWS!!!

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

MrMind
superman and sentry rips hulk in half and beat dione to death with it

quanchi112
Originally posted by MrMind
superman and sentry rips hulk in half and beat dione to death with it Nah.

Philosophía
Dione a.k.a. "Shrimpy" gets plowed.

Bentley

The Spectre+
Thanos Gets Anused....Real Hard

marcssands14
Who is dione??

xJLxKing

Damborgson
Thanos pops his shields then sics the Hulk on Superman.

While they're tied up he terrifies the Sentry into flying away.

He cleans up whoever is left standing between Superman and Hulk.

Or more likely, he gets plowed.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thanos pops his shields then sics the Hulk on Superman.

While they're tied up he terrifies the Sentry into flying away.

He cleans up whoever is left standing between Superman and Hulk.

Or more likely, he gets plowed.

Superman would lose easily to the Hulk but who do you think would win between Hulk and Thanos based off how they are currently portrayed.

XLR87T3
Thanos should pimpslap all of these guys. Heralds are literally nothing to him. Throw a dozen toddlers at Dwayne Johnson and the results don't change.

Superman, as strong as he is, still doesn't compare to Thanos. Sentry is a joke, and Hulk is not even relevant to the discussion that's how weak he is compared to the o other toddlers

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Thanos should pimpslap all of these guys. Heralds are literally nothing to him. Throw a dozen toddlers at Dwayne Johnson and the results don't change.

Superman, as strong as he is, still doesn't compare to Thanos. Sentry is a joke, and Hulk is not even relevant to the discussion that's how weak he is compared to the o other toddlers

When was the last time you read a Superman and Sentry comic?

carver9

Drugs is your best friend.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Drugs is your best friend. Grammar apparently isn't yours. stick out tongue

I'd give it to team, though I'm not too up to date on Thanos.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
When was the last time you read a Superman and Sentry comic? A week ago I started Action Comics #1000. It's pretty awesome, perfect characterization of Superman's personality and character. I loved how the league steps up and does something like that for him, they're like a family. Also, around a month ago I've read that story where Sentry once again gets a power up and this time he changes his hair. So far he's pretty featless, but he's such a horrible character I'm not sure I can keep reading about him.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Grammar apparently isn't yours. stick out tongue

I'd give it to team, though I'm not too up to date on Thanos.

You're right. Should've been drugs ARE your best friend but whatever.

carver9
A week ago I started Action Comics #1000. It's pretty awesome, perfect characterization of Superman's personality and character. I loved how the league steps up and does something like that for him, they're like a family. Also, around a month ago I've read that story where Sentry once again gets a power up and this time he changes his hair. So far he's pretty featless, but he's such a horrible character I'm not sure I can keep reading about him.

Lol... laughing out loud

XLR87T3
Drugs is your best friend. Show me how many times Hulk has defeated Thanos or been any more than a nuisance. I'll wait.

The only one doing drugs is the guy who says Hulk of all people would fodderize Superman.

Damborgson
Superman would lose easily to the Hulk but who do you think would win between Hulk and Thanos based off how they are currently portrayed.

Hmm...if Thanos win it's because he outsmarts him, but if he starts swinging and blasting he's in genuine trouble. He'd probably get mauled.

carver9
Show me how many times Hulk has defeated Thanos or been any more than a nuisance. I'll wait.

The only one doing drugs is the guy who says Hulk of all people would fodderize Superman.

When has Thanos and Hulk actually fought "until one lost"? Even Starlin said Hulk would give Thanos a fight.

Based off the performance of both Hulk and Superman within some yrs, yes, Hulk would destroy him. At this point, it would take the JLA to take down Hulk.

marcssands14
Happy new year!!! And bump

Philosophía
Based off the performance of both Hulk and Superman within some yrs, yes, Hulk would destroy him. At this point, it would take the JLA to take down Hulk. Literally every member of the Justice League would defeat Hulk, on their lonesome, except Batman and Aquaman.

Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Flash roflstomp him on the forum and Cyborg would just BFR.

DarkSaint85
Even Batman could stomp the Hulk.

If anyone wants to challenge, I am open to the old BZ challenge I had.

Batman with prep, against Hulk. Completely one sided, a mere street level guy against THE top brick in Marvel.

carver9
The Super friends are here. Yep, they'll stomp Hulk just like they stomped Damage (and the list is long on who has outright stomped the JLA that the Hulk could crush with ease). Keep over hyping these characters.

MrMind
Hell, a case can be made plastic man can defeat hulk

DarkSaint85
The Super friends are here. Yep, they'll stomp Hulk just like they stomped Damage (and the list is long on who has outright stomped the JLA that the Hulk could crush with ease). Keep over hyping these characters.

Superman did say that the JLA were taking it easy on him.

But I threw down the challenge. If you can't or are unwilling to back it up, I am happy to accept your concession and we can simply move on #newSaint

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman did say that the JLA were taking it easy on him.

But I threw down the challenge. If you can't or are unwilling to back it up, I am happy to accept your concession and we can simply move on #newSaint

But couldnt budge him and them saying they couldnt stop him. Hulk consistently holds back and still performs a lot better.

The JLA would get wrecked by the Hulk and there will be no holding Hulk in place for the time to run out since Hulk does have true dynamic strength.

DarkSaint85
But couldnt budge him and them saying they couldnt stop him. Hulk consistently holds back and still performs a lot better.

The JLA would get wrecked by the Hulk and there will be no holding Hulk in place for the time to run out since Hulk does have true dynamic strength.

See, they were taking it easy on him, of course they couldn't budge him.

Hulk performing better than them doesn't mean anything, as they're not equal.

If you want, the challenge is there. Note how Phildo specifically said FORUM versions (not comic, so your use of Damage is inapplicable). And that the team he named didn't face Damage (so again, inapplicable).

Besides, we're not Superfriends. He's the Kon to my Kal.

Not the thread, anyway. Here, Hulk and Supes are on the same team.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
See, they were taking it easy on him, of course they couldn't budge him.

Hulk performing better than them doesn't mean anything, as they're not equal.

If you want, the challenge is there. Note how Phildo specifically said FORUM versions (not comic, so your use of Damage is inapplicable). And that the team he named didn't face Damage (so again, inapplicable).

Besides, we're not Superfriends. He's the Kon to my Kal.

Not the thread, anyway. Here, Hulk and Supes are on the same team.

I disagree with them holding back. Nothing points to that.

Who isn't equals?

Aaaahhhh, made up versions. I debate primarily off of what is shown on panel. The debate you're asking for goes against my style. Debating using showings primarily from the comic. Example, Gladiator getting punched in the face by Kalibak and it not being debatable due to what is shown in comics. I'll pass on this challenge you're offering. Thanks though.

DarkSaint85
I disagree with them holding back. Nothing points to that.
Except, you know, the dialogue. Superman doesn't actually exist, nor does Damage. It's all due to the writer. Who wrote that they were going easy.

The circumstances of Hulk and Vixen/Green Arrow.

None of them actually exist, lol. I will use only canon comic depictions. If I say, for example, that Flash can run fast, I will show a scan showing he can run fast. If Cyborg can transport people with Boom Tubes, I will show him using Boom Tubes to transport people. Not sure why you're acting like I'm making stuff up, lol.

Not sure why you're equating the JLA that dDamage faced to the one Phildo named?

I'll make the thread, and you can meet me there. No need for the back and forth off topic stuff in this thread, where Supes, Hulk and Sentry are all on the same team.

marcssands14
Bumpppppp

Flyattractor
Would be fun to see Thanos and Sentry compete to see who has the bigger guilt complex.

marcssands14
3rd bump

carver9
Thanos bfrs both Hulk and Superman and then proceed at mind raping Sentry. At this point, I dont even know if that would work. Stalemate for now or edge to Thanos.

lawest9
Superman would lose easily to the Hulk but who do you think would win between Hulk and Thanos based off how they are currently portrayed. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Juntai
Spite

h1a8
Superman solos

Stoic
At this moment, Thanos erases them from reality.

marcssands14
Final bump

deft
A lot bumps, Superman solos

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
At this moment, Thanos erases them from reality.
He has no such ability. Also he would be a statue to Superman, nearly frozen in time.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
He has no such ability. Also he would be a statue to Superman, nearly frozen in time.

You don't know what you're talking about. Not even TOAA could do anything to stop Thanos in his current state under Starlin. Read Infinity Siblings. Then tell me about what abilities he has and doesn't have. Put it this way, he's several tiers above what he was when he had the Infinity Gauntlet.

Diesldude
You don't know what you're talking about. Not even TOAA could do anything to stop Thanos in his current state under Starlin. Read Infinity Siblings. Then tell me about what abilities he has and doesn't have. Put it this way, he's several tiers above what he was when he had the Infinity Gauntlet.

doesnt matter, Dione is a pedo and he loses.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/ex-hgtv-host-charged-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-article-1.3786995

h1a8

Prove that Thanos can erase anything from reality, even a roach. Till then he has no such abilities.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Prove that Thanos can erase anything from reality, even a roach. Till then he has no such abilities. stoic is talking about current Thanos from infinity ending. He erased Death, eternity and Living Tribunal to name a few by absorbing them. Do you ever read a single comic

DarkSaint85
Yeah but are any of them roaches?

Checkmate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.