Can New 52 Wonder Woman survive a planet explosion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XLR87T3
We see heralds doing it all the time (or at least the shockwaves), and Post Flashpoint Wonder Woman is constantly shown to be on par with Kryptonians physically.

This is basically about how durable Diana really is

ghostman
lol here we go again, probably no actual feats and just power scaling from supes.kryptonians her whole battle-board existence is defined by him LMAO.

and nope, without power scaling she cant.

XLR87T3
I'm like 90% certain Goku is a low mid tier without scaling

carver9
Originally posted by XLR87T3
I'm like 90% certain Goku is a low mid tier without scaling

Then you'd be wrong. Frieza at no power whatsoever while chopped in half and missing an arm survived a planet twice the size of Earth exploding on him. Do you think first form Frieza from the Namekian saga could kill Super Saiyan 3 Goku? Remember, he did destroy planet Vegeta with his index finger only using 0.025% of his true power.

DarkSaint85
https://i.postimg.cc/nVC28MDB/20.jpg

Depends if the planet fires bullets.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Where is that scan from?

Diana really needs to buy a batsuit from Wayne...

The Spectre+
shed be really damaged. she might be able to hang with knians, but durability wise they stomp her. and i dont think she has displayed anything to suggest she can survive that kind of explosian.

One Big Mob
Wonder Woman take fist good. Not take bullet so well.

Depends how you place planetary kablooeys on the fist-to-bullet scale tbh. It does shoot out debris at high speeds, but it also is like a giant fistwave

Philosophía
Could Diana survive the planet bullet from Astonishing X-Men is the real question.

You'd probably short-circuit some editor's neurons asking that.

StiltmanFTW

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Where is that scan from?

Diana really needs to buy a batsuit from Wayne...

Justice league 42.

She nearly died there. And it was a ricochet bullet off Superman, lol.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Then you'd be wrong. Frieza at no power whatsoever while chopped in half and missing an arm survived a planet twice the size of Earth exploding on him. Do you think first form Frieza from the Namekian saga could kill Super Saiyan 3 Goku? Remember, he did destroy planet Vegeta with his index finger only using 0.025% of his true power.

Bruh that's scaling laughing out loud

cdtm
Pre n52 Wonder Woman smothered a warp core explosion against her perfect chest.

No idea how strong that is, but I bet no one here would think she can survive it.

CosmicComet
I'm so glad the Aquaman movie didn't adhere to the stupidity that is 'piercing durability' that a lot of normies in writing actually believe in. He actually tanked Manta's blade's without a scratch in the first fight.

Maybe instead of punching Diana next time, Clark should just extend his pinky and rush her at high speeds.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by XLR87T3
We see heralds doing it all the time (or at least the shockwaves), and Post Flashpoint Wonder Woman is constantly shown to be on par with Kryptonians physically.

This is basically about how durable Diana really is

Maybe we can scale off Superman's cape.

https://thanley.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/sww7c.jpg

That's a nuclear power plant, not a planetary explosion, btw.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Justice league 42.

She nearly died there. And it was a ricochet bullet off Superman, lol.

Thank you, DS.

Seven years have passed, but you still know how to make me hard thumb up

StiltmanFTW
That Red Lion dude looks just like BP laughing out loud

carver9
Love Wonder Woman but she isn't surviving a planet exploding on her.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Love Wonder Woman but she isn't surviving a planet exploding on her.

Of course she isn't.

Pre-52 could survive the re-entry after getting punched by the Superbat, but that's it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Of course she isn't.

Pre-52 could survive the re-entry after getting punched by the Superbat, but that's it.

Old news.

N52 could survive. MAYBE.

https://i.postimg.cc/WqVZbbWz/RCO015-w.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Old news.

N52 could survive. MAYBE.

https://i.postimg.cc/WqVZbbWz/RCO015-w.jpg

laughing out loud

PS. Loved how Slade sliced through Aquatard's "indestructible" trident thumb up Pr will drown in his own tears.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.