Aquaman vs. Cull Obsidian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Melee battle only
Both have their weapons

Who wins

Fight takes place on land

FrothByte
Cull Obsidian technically would have defeated nanosuit IM if Spidey hadn't interfered. Also would have defeated Hulkbuster had he not gotten outsmarted. So he gets my vote. I don't see Arthur beating nanosuit IM.

HulkIsHulk
Nanosuit IM wasn't holding back, but also wasn't going all out against Cull though. He wasn't even fighting with 1/4th of the ferocity when fighting Thanks solo

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, he wasn't holding back in terms of pulling his punches or anything, but he didn't cut loose as much with his heavier weapons either, nor did he attack with the same level of intensity that he did against Thanos. He seemed more concerned about Maw getting to Strange.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, he wasn't holding back in terms of pulling his punches or anything, but he didn't cut loose as much with his heavier weapons either, nor did he attack with the same level of intensity that he did against Thanos. He seemed more concerned about Maw getting to Strange.

Plus against Thanos it wasnt in a city, so no qualms in cutting loose.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't see Arthur beating nanosuit IM.

IM is actually probably one of the few live action comic book characters you could make a decent argument for against Arthur both in and out of water. We've seen in IM3 and Homecoming that his suits are perfectly capable of operating in aquatic environments without hassle, they can move through water pretty quickly because of repulsor propulsion, and, based on at least IM3, all his energy weapons still work under water as well, though I have no idea how well his missiles and such would (but hey, if conventional subs and such can launch torpedoes, his nanosuit could probably make mini-torpedoes or something, though I admit I am speculating right now). Also, the nano suit could probably grow fins and other nonsense to help him underwater as well. And then he still has his super strength and durability + melee weapons and shields his suit can make, plus the limited repair function. So, IMO, he'd be able to give Arthur at least a good fight under water too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.